Who is the most attractive country in Europe?

Who is the most attractive nation in Europe?

• Sweden

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • France

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Poland

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Holland

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Ireland

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I have a better suggestion!

Votes: 19 22.6%

• Total voters
I have done research on the kinds of males I find physically attractive, and they tend to be a mix of English, Irish, and sometimes slight Scandinavian (usually Swedish) and French.

German girls

German girls are not very popular here. :LOL: But at least 3 times more popular than English girls. :grin:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personaly like blond and tall males but married dark Mediterranean one. We all are beautiful

Just hit upon this thread while random-browsing the forum. It feels like a bit of a change, amongst all the very serious stuff. So here's my top three (no winner, though - all in a tie) :

Scandinavian, tall, blonde, blue-eyed women. I never could forget that Danish girl I met in my teenage years, with a first name I was never able to pronounce right. She looked like a Viking goddess.
Also, Slovaks: Adriana Sklenarikova, aka Adriana Karembeu... oh god!!!
And the very dark-eyed, dark-haired, Andalucian Paz Vega type.

To get the best of two worlds, I married a very French, black-haired, blue-eyed wife.

This world is an illusion. There is no beauty or ugliness or good or evil, everything is a well-armed illusion and because we live in illusion we can not understand the meaning of existence, the world or God.

This world is an illusion. There is no beauty or ugliness or good or evil, everything is a well-armed illusion and because we live in illusion we can not understand the meaning of existence, the world or God.

I wish my taxes were an illusion too :)

My World is not abstract, my World exists, Spain also exists, Believe me, 100% :)

I wish my taxes were an illusion too :)

My World is not abstract, my World exists, Spain also exists, Believe me, 100% :)

Everything you are and you have created it thanks to the illusion, obviously exists but it is illusion. For the world, it is the same thing as a hundred small children killed that one hundred horses on the sea or a hundred flies flying. What for us as humans is good or evil, beauty or ugliness for the world is the same.

@Carlos “Butterfly Effect”

don’t sneeze at the wrong time or you’ll destroy the World.

Illusion that ... :)

Carlos, you almost make me reconsider my life long aversion to drugs and even alcohol. I would very much like to think that a good deal of current reality is just an "illusion".

In fact, I'd happily switch a "rosier" illusion for this one.

Carlos, you almost make me reconsider my life long aversion to drugs and even alcohol. I would very much like to think that a good deal of current reality is just an "illusion".

In fact, I'd happily switch a "rosier" illusion for this one.

There are people who manage to be drug addicts or have the ability to create a world of pink and other people can not because they constantly cross with men who mutilate kittens.

What is the name of that anchorwoman on TGCom24? The brunette with light blue eyes?

Stefania Scordio?
C3l-PFdWAAAyj0i.jpg

I think Giulia Ronchi is very attractive as well.
2767575314.jpg

What is the name of that anchorwoman on TGCom24? The brunette with light blue eyes?

I must be colour blind ...I see green in her eyes

... no green, You should get your eyes checked! :)

maybe green-eyed people see green more often than others

I have always gotten in any genetic site ................eyes, 70% blue and 30% green ...................just recently 23andme for first time says I have blueish-green eyes .................crap...mine a mid Green

This thread has been viewed 105057 times.

Back