Do Italians look more like Spaniards/Portuguese, or Greeks?

Do Italians look like Iberians or Greeks?

• Northerners more Iberian, southerners more Greek

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Iberian

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Greek

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And mega T-R-O-L-L Ferriera tells us he took the screen name "Ferreira" because "Ferreiro" was already in use.:LOL:How freaking lame. The Eupedia community list shows no one is using the latter name. Ferreira, you are laughable. Get some help, clown.

If you don't believe me you only have to register as Ferreiro. I had to register as Ferreiro_, because Ferreiro is taken. Checks for things before you make fun of others.

I added by myself. However, I repeat you that Italy is not lighter than Spain. Northern Italy is quite posible, but it's only one region, not ALL Italy.

You can be as selective as you want, but you'll never fool anyone here.. T.R.O.L.L.

Although is not a precedent, in that I agree with you.
Another insult, keep adding.

20080730klphishco_1_Ges_SCO.png

This pyramid is for many decades, how is it that even today you might be ideal in the white man, you should follow: hold racist attitudes among yourselves according to the lightness of hair and skin?, Many years of independence, going worse.

Everyone knows perfectly what you're doing. Better keep trying, will see what happens one day...

Everyone knows perfectly what you're doing. Better keep trying, will see what happens one day...

Say me, What am I doing?

Now threats.
I'm very annoyed that threatening and racist attitudes are allowed in a forum of genetic.

Te digo lo mismo que le dije al otro en el foro que abrí en Y-DNA.

Spain has modest diversity, and regional differences in phenotype are usually pretty minimal. The groups of Spaniards posted here are not at all uncommon (i.e., they are encountered with some reasonable frequency) in mainland Spain. They are from southern, central and northern regions. The principal Spanish / Iberian phenotype is Atlantic: not Nordic, not Germanic, not Eastern Mediterranean.

It's pretty simple really: GENETICALLY INDIGENOUS Spaniards do not look like typical Moroccans, or Algerians, or gypsies, as some delusional hateful Third-World (and First-World) racists want you to believe. :LOL: These pathetic fools post photos of gypsy and N. African types and claim they are native Spaniards. Outrageous!:useless:

The Spanish / Iberian genetic substratum is Paleolithic, Proto-Celtic, Celtic, Germanic, with minor Near Eastern aspects.

Time to close this thread.

Now that's sad, because you really believe that all the photos I posted are of atypical Spanish (north African types, you call them) or Gypsies. Then you put pictures of who are indeed truly atypical. It's sad, because you are showing contempt for most of the Spanish people.
Someday you will realize it.

Yes, time to close this thread.

Cuadro_flamenco_al_pan_pan_y_albino_vino_1.jpg

In this photo chosen at random can be seen that the Spanish have lighter hair than northern Italians.

Say me, What am I doing?

Now threats.
I'm very annoyed that threatening and racist attitudes are allowed in a forum of genetic.

Te digo lo mismo que le dije al otro en el foro que abrí en Y-DNA.
Pones información selectiva equiparándola a un todo, lo que viene siendo demagogia pura y dura, con el único fin de crear polémica. Hace siglos que se te ha visto el plumero, y tu, lejos de reconocerlo, sigues haciendo la bola cada vez más grande.

Good luck in your personal crusade. Regards to your other "amigo", Canek ;)

Use your glasses, clown. Spaniards score much more European DNA than the Italians, and yes, they also have higher % of light features.

Stop defending what is imposible to defend.

Yes, the DODECAD and Polako results, among others, reveal that the Northern European component is ~ 41% for Spain (and Portugal totals ~ 39%), compared to an average of ~ 34-35% for N. Italy. Total Euro percentages are near 91% for Spain while they average in the high 60s-low-70s for Italy. Autosomal DNA determines phenotype so it is hardly surprising that Iberia as a whole would have higher light hair levels than Italy, and probably N. Italy as well.

This fool Ferreira has so little knowledge of genetics that he thinks that haplogroup frequencies dictate physical appearance.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Now that's sad, because you really believe that all the photos I posted are of atypical Spanish (north African types, you call them) or Gypsies. Then you put pictures of who are indeed truly atypical. It's sad, because you are showing contempt for most of the Spanish people.

No to all the pictures you posted are of atypical Spaniards, just a large majority of them.

Hey liar, it's time to close YOU down. Get some psychiatric help before you implode.

None of the people I posted are atypical. Get a life...

Oh sure...Tell these Spanish soldiers how atypical they are for Spaniards. :LOL::LOL::LOL:. Zoom in and enjoy. I can post many, many more for your enjoyment. I suppose the Spanish military only recruits ATYPICALS.:LOL: You must be brain dead.:useless:

Attachments

• Combat_uniform_Spain_04.jpg
    Combat_uniform_Spain_04.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 23
Again stop being fool. Blond hair or light brown hair is a minority in any country in the Mediterraneanm, Northern Italy included.

But blond or light brown hair is more frequent in northern Italy than in northern/Central/Southern Spain. There is not a huge difference, but it's enough to notice it.

Again, stop trying to be so disingenuous. The only fool around here is you and your stooge, who stupidly think you are fooling someone. Too bad that pigmentation studies of both countries do not lend support to your ludicrous "you can see more blonds in northern Italy in a week than anywhere in Spain in a month" claim, which you seem to be "toning down" now.

Any European who has been to Spain and northern Italy knows what I'm talking about... When you go there you will see it for yourself

You obviously have been to neither place, and even if you had really been you would still be lying through your teeth, as usual.

I saw it and I say so.

You can say whatever you like, that doesn't make it true, and you will be easily exposed as a charlatan with a very transparent agenda since evidence is not on your side.

While you can watch this video of students in Bergamo (Milan). You will not find so many students with light brown in any city in Spain. Although I suppose that one Escandinavian man/woman will laugh of me saying so many :).

Stop being a fool, there is no harm if we are dark brown, but I will not lie because that bothers you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQJofNbgu7s

Thanks for proving my point that you are a silly charlatan with a ridiculous agenda. Most of those northern Italians have brown hair, just like Spaniards. Even in places like Malaga you can find as many, if not more, people with lighter hair tones as those northern Italians you posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhAQUq8o25I

Do you think europeans are stupids?

No, but you certainly seem to think so. Your absurd little charade is an insult to everyone's intelligence.

On the contrary, is being very easy demonstrate that Northern Italy is more lighter hair than Spain.
Too much easy.

Yes, so "very easy" & "too much easy" that you actually keep miserably failing at it.

Say me, What am I doing?

Now threats.

What's very annoying is that your very obvious t-r-o-l-l-i-n-g appears to somehow be condoned by the forum moderators. I wonder what would happen if some t-r-o-l-l should show up doing your stupid little routine, but targeting Italians instead. Pretending to be of north Italian descent, posting pictures of the way too easy to find "dark" or "exotic" types among them, and saying how much they resemble Jews, Turks, Arabs, Berbers, etc. as opposed to the "typical Atlantic type" found among Spaniards, accompanied by purely gratuitous assertions like "I have been to Spain 7 times, that should be enough to know", and posting selective "genetic evidence" to try to give the whole thing a supposed air of legitimacy. Would they act fast and stop it, or would they allow it to go on as apparently they are allowing you? It would certainly prove/confirm whether, as some Spanish forum members have suspected, this forum seems to be fine with t-r-o-l-l-s as long as they only target Spain.

it's incredible how insecure are spaniards :lol: ... except for Ferreiro, good job as usual, mate. (y)

Playground is over. Accept the fact there is no argument to support what you say.

Every bloody time I come on here there is yet another round of Spain flame war. I am getting pissed off with it. Thread locked and don't anyone dare to start another one or a temp ban will come into force on whichever member starts off again. All as bad as each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 152859 times.

Back