Fruits and vegetables in Andalusia and the rest of Spain.

Germany acknowledges that he has "hot track"on the bacteria.

http://www.laverdad.es/albacete/v/20110605/cultura/alemania-reconoce-tiene-pista-20110605.html

"They accused the Spanish cucumbers by the E.coli bacteria traditional, lifetime, not mutate, so that we understand?, it is simply absurd, and here is something fishy and vested interests, I hope that the Spanish government not confined to put your hand and ask for compensation if it reaches the bottom of the case.

I go to prepare a chilly gazpacho recipe with my mother, but I need some time, so you can see that the Spanish are not spiteful.

Hortyfruta promotional campaigns start to repair the image of the fruit and vegetable markets
16/06/2011

UK: 16 to June 19 will be present at Hortyfruta The Taste Festival in London, an event that will bring together exhibitors from food and beverages from around the world.

Germany: Inter participate this weekend (18-19) at a conference in Neuwied where quote will be the new generation of purchasing departments of retail chains Rewe, Metro, Edeka, Kaufland, Tegut, among others .

The Fruit and Vegetable Interprofessional Andalusia, Hortyfruta has already launched several promotional campaigns to recover the image of fruits and vegetables in Andalusia in the markets. Although these actions were planned from the beginning of this agricultural period 2010/2011, the Interprofessional campaigns adapted to the situation that has arisen after the "crisis of cucumber" to achieve revive consumption of fruits and vegetables in Andalusia, making emphasis on safety and health products.

UK: 16 to June 19 will be present at Hortyfruta The Taste Festival in London, one of the most prestigious event which brings together exhibitors of food and beverages from around the world and last year brought together more than 50,000 people. The Inter will have a booth promote fruits and vegetables in Andalusia with different tastings and recipe cards distributed processed fruit and vegetables also contain information on production techniques.

Germany: Hortyfruta be presented on 18 and 19 June 2011 at the "Neuwieder Sommercamp" held for the third time in Neuwied (German town is halfway between Dusseldorf and Frankfurt) and whose target audience is the next generation workers' purchasing departments of major retail chains throughout Germany, among which are Rewe, Metro, Edeka, Kaufland, Tegut, etc. The promoters of the event are the Vocational School for Trade in Food and magazine Lebensmittel Praxis. The SMI is one of the sponsors of this event and be present in a stand which tasted watermelons and activities will be undertaken with participants.

I believe that Article the reference to Africa begins at the Pyrenees references that France might be behind all this, because several days after learning of German unfair and unjustified accusation from the French government said: They doubted hygienic conditions health of agricultural production in Spain, "And these are our partners in the EU?
Who said that please?
And yes, our government doubted, like a lot of Europeans countries...

Mampel was convinced that behind Germany's attitude hide other interests, such as treaties with Morocco, Mercosur or the interests of big business.

strange, in 1970-80 biggest exportation of Greece was to Germany,
strange but today Big Market chains are importing egyptian potatoes from Germany,
product of egypt, manufacted in germany (package).

even German orange juice from greek oranges mixed with Brazilian,
reason, taxation,
the taxation in 2nd class productivity is high in Greece, I wonder why?

Knowing how racist they are, it's a miracle spaniards didn't blame on the african and latin american immigrants they use like slaves in their agricultural economy.

Knowing how racist they are, it's a miracle spaniards didn't blame on the african and latin american immigrants they use like slaves in their agricultural economy.

We will investigate.

Spanish policemen and your goverment know about this but they do nothing.

Wellcome to the 21th century slavery. Spain continue with the same ways of 500 years earlier. :sick:

Are you all day online? You wear glasses really are thin and very tan skin, your hair slightly wavy makes you hold the illusion that you have Spanish blood? why you hate yourself so much?

I do not have spanish blood, thanks god!

Only argentinians, and some chileans and uruguyans dream all day about having spanish blood. They are ashamed of being "mestizoes".

In the rest of Latin America we have no problem with our ethnic roots.

=>Carlitos

Canek is a *****, that's all...

what? a klone? are you those who also say that Ferreira is not spaniard and that he is me? :LOL:

get real, accept that Ferreira is spaniard and he's the only one who says the truth about the spaniards being strongly linked to moors.

what? a klone? are you those who also say that Ferreira is not spaniard and that he is me? :LOL:

get real, accept that Ferreira is spaniard and he's the only one who says the truth about the spaniards being strongly linked to moors.

The only ones who might be able to find out whether the blatantly phony "Galician" t-r-o-l-l is you or not are the moderators (are you guys reading this? Please, check the clown's IP and compare them to "Ferreira") But even if you aren't behind that account yourself, it is perfectly obvious that you are his stooge. You deserve a ban just for that.

The t-r-o-l-l is not even consistent with respect to where he is from. First he tells us that he comes from Ourense, then A Coruna, then makes statements like, "here in England". In addition, the name Ferreira is found mostly in Portugal and is rare in Galicia. In Galicia, a common name closest to it is FERREIRO. He's nothing but an insecure Latam living in Europe, spreading childish misinformation about Spaniards...a sociopath.

And the funny thing is that Ferreira follows the guidelines of any South American provocateur in the forums on the issue of Spaniards are concerned.

Always choose photographs of famous Spanish tanned, obviously and thankfully the Spanish are different, however it within its complex attempts to force the Spanish to choose for your photos appear as dark as possible, it's ridiculous then whenever he talks of another North African country without coming to snack makes a comment about Spain.

I find it despicable, is a waste of energy, is cultural fascism, manipulate reality with their comments and do not understand how it is allowed, if someone did the same with another country would be allowed?

well since Spain's economy was hit by a german firework of cucumber

better look at that guys,

http://news247.gr/ellada/eidiseis/e_coli_se_proionta_sthn_ellada.1167065.html

http://www.real.gr/DefaultArthro.aspx?page=arthro&id=77804&catID=14

E coli 0157 on German meat

infected with escherichia 0157
have been found meatballs and burgers from Germany

Certain strains of E. coli, such as O157:H7, O104:H4, O121, O26, O103, O111, O145,and O104:H21, produce potentially lethal toxins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E_coli

have been found in Northern Greece in Lidl company Super markets,

beef meat and beef meatballs,

exactly

name 'Marvest' 500 gr of beef meat company 'Vion Hilden GmbH' LOT L91185010 expiry date 6-11-2011

name 'Marvest' 1000 gr meatballs company 'Vion Hilden GmbH' LOT L1 102 BT expiry date 8-11-2011.

cautions Ecoli 0157 is not like Ecoli 0104 but is dangerous to your healt.

Simply if someone believe that Greeks are lazy and dump
tell them that in Greece we also organizations for public Health and food search,
we consern also about the Health of Europeans,

if you find that lot in local market better send it to a lab

The strange in the case is that
http://news247.gr/kosmos/news/eksi_paidia_sto_nosokomeio.1106974.html

16 june 2011 the same chain Lidl super market in France was found the same Ecoli in meatballs with name 'Steaks country',
hmmm maybe instead of destroy it, Germans managed to to repackage them and send them to 'African' Greece? just asking my shelf ....

simply the late Ecoli 0104 ( the killer one) and the Ecoli 0157 that are found in German products prove that some German corporations in order to earn they are poisoning Europe,

Never buy in Lidl do not like the news has been here in Spain too, but has not made ​​a fuss of it, sometimes I buy the schleker, I have an Opel and in my business sells products from Germany, France, Italian, Belgian and few English and Spanish of course.

Act is incomprehensible as Germany and France with other countries of the union and as I said in another thread the lack of presivisión if a member country is sinking, is a joint EU? because sometimes it seems not.

And the funny thing is that Ferreira follows the guidelines of any South American provocateur in the forums on the issue of Spaniards are concerned.

Always choose photographs of famous Spanish tanned, obviously and thankfully the Spanish are different, however it within its complex attempts to force the Spanish to choose for your photos appear as dark as possible, it's ridiculous then whenever he talks of another North African country without coming to snack makes a comment about Spain.

I find it despicable, is a waste of energy, is cultural fascism, manipulate reality with their comments and do not understand how it is allowed, if someone did the same with another country would be allowed?

Not quite, there is something "different" about this anti-Spanish clown, if you haven't noticed. Unlike the "usual" resentful Latin American t-r-o-l-l obsessed about distorting Spain's history, image, genetics, etc., this one is also very interested in painting rosy pictures of northern Italy at the same time, and presenting it as if it was a world apart from Spain and its supposed "North Africanness" (with his always faithful stooge/sockpuppet, "Canek", always applauding this tomfoolery.) Derive your own conclusions. I already have (as soon as he started his dumb spamming & t-r-o-l-l-i-n-g rampage, in fact, as it was very blatant from the very beginning.)

you have not probe that i'm ferreira... stop the nonsense spaniard with inferioty complex.

ferreira is a galician name... he IS spaniard... a decent spaniard who is not afraid of telling that spaniards are middle african.

This thread has been viewed 62932 times.

Back