Fruits and vegetables in Andalusia and the rest of Spain.

Just give the price decisions in hands of free market.
Europe isn't a free market...:shocked:
Rules exist and we have to follow the rules, the Spanish and the French...

In most of the cases it works better than prices and decisions set by bureaucrats
This isn't our point of view...
We want a equitable market...
Free market, for agriculture, is the best way to MASS production, and it's the opposite of quality...

It must be an European decision and not a Spanish one...
And the French farmers will can't live with this kind of prices...

And the Spanish farmers cannot live if they sell his most expensive products.

And after you say we are arrogant :giggle:
If they are exceptionals and better than ours, why they don't sell their vegetables at the same price than the French products?

0h! yes! France and Spain look alike more than the people believe. :giggle:

They are exceptional, but they cannot sell more expensive than France: you have not done the duties!, I put the linkage, it is not difficult to translate it so much with the wonderful cybernetic translators, thanks to them you have known of my existence, otherwise you would never have known that Carlitos existed.

http://www.ilustracionliberal.com/42...mon-rallo.html

Great picture Carlitos, but it doesn't beat this one Brezhniev/Honecker.

brezniew.jpg

Looking at her this way in the distance it looks like a beautiful history of Bollywood.

casita.jpg

I want a small weather house how are you, I love them, in house there was one when he was a child.

I take a vacation every August!, I hope to see them in September, his God wants.

Be happy!

lllllllllllllllllllll

Last edited:
Very funny...

Do you know WHY the french farmers do that?
Of course your media don't talk about it...

The Spanish farmers don't respect the European laws, they sell their vegetables at any price and it's forbidden in Europe!!!

http://www.decideursenregion.fr/ile...e-paris-apres-l-attaque-d-un-camion-de-fruits

The Spanish farmers sell their vegetables at the prices big distribution chains like French Carrefour want to pay. There is nothing illegal about that,unless you can prove to the contrary. Are those French bandoleros also judges to decide what is illegal and what isn't? I can assure you Spanish farmers won't refuse to sell their products at higher prices if they could. If I'm not mistaken Europe is a free market, so why are the French attaking the Spanish trucks from time to time like vulgar terrorists? National protectionism kills Europe.

The French farmer lobby is still very much alive and kicking, but its leaders know their days are numbered since countries like Poland and Bulgaria are now in the EU and can provide high quality products at a fraction of their prices (but Polish farmers don't drive Mercedes cars...). You can expect more trouble in the coming year as the new reform of the CAP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Agricultural_Policy) is due before the end of 2013 and will surely see a dramatic drop of the subsidies and grants allowed to french farmers, who will not pass on the chance to demonstrate and blame Brussels for every evil under the sun.

We are fixed, are going to see great vegetable thrown by the soils and while Somalia a country without government I do not even exercise dying of famine, while there pillage his fishing grounds countries as France and Spain and others and throw even nuclear garbage on his coasts of unpunished form making use that is a country without government or army: who are the authentic pirates?

This thread has been viewed 63060 times.

Back