Regular Member Cambrius (The Red)'s Avatar

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (RL-21*)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3

Ethnic group
    Gallaecian Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by Knovas View Post
    He will enjoy with all these reports. I can imagine the scene...

Attachment 5037

I'm sure the charlatan will respond by posting more pictures of gypsies, saying they are typical Spaniards.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-S26
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1

Ethnic group
    Celtiberians

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Moss View Post
    I guess you ignored my previous post about I (Y-DNA) in Portugal. You keep harping on levels of E in Iberia but ignore regions with high levels of I, which is much more common in Northern European populations. The Braga region alone is almost 18% I.

In any case, haplogroup frequencies do not govern phenotype. Game over, charlatan.
    Some areas of Castille (close to South Aragon) have reported 30% if haplogroup I,

Quote Originally Posted by Drac View Post
    New Pinocchio, we've been over this lie before. You got caught red-handed altering a WikiPedia article. The only reason it says "18%" is because YOU put it there with your "Galician77" Vandal account, no one else. None of the studies you keep stupidly referring to say any such thing. Even for just this single act of malicious dishonesty, you should be banned (but I am sure the moderators will keep on tolerating your very obvious t-r-o-l-l-i-n-g for reasons only known to them.)

The nose, Pinocchio, the nose!

That's why Wikipedia genetic articles are so crap, because any crackpot like this can go there and manipulate. It's full of afrocentrists, nordicists and anti-spaniards. Clowns.

Regular Member Cambrius (The Red)'s Avatar

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (RL-21*)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3

Ethnic group
    Gallaecian Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
    Some areas of Castille (close to South Aragon) have reported 30% if haplogroup I,

That's why Wikipedia genetic articles are so crap, because any crackpot like this can go there and manipulate. It's full of afrocentrists, nordicists and anti-spaniards. Clowns.
    Yes, I read that there is a hot-spot of I (Y-DNA) in Castilla.

The highest frequencies in Portugal are found in the Braga (about 18%) and Braganca (16%) regions. Galicia also has some high levels of I.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b1a3 V22+
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c

Ethnic group
    Ethnic group of those who are going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Knovas View Post
    I know what you mean Carlitos. We cannot be sure about the samples used by the different sources to show haplogroup E in Catalunya. Note that today, it's quite difficult to find people in Catalunya with four grandparents who can be considered ethnic Catalans. The influence from other parts of the Peninsula and, specially Andalusia (there are reports about this during Franco's goverment saying that it was significant), makes difficult to pick good samples for this.

For example in my case, I'm ethnic Catalan in 3 sides (going back hundreds of years, not a joke), and my paternal grandfather was from Murcia. Comparing this with the vast majority of people who live in Catalunya today, I have more Catalan ancestry than the rest in average. Just get and idea how the things works, and the difficulty to get adequate Catalan samples, wich I'm sure would show insignificant levels of haplogroup E.

My mother for example, would be a very good Catalan example since I traced her line and appears 100% Catalan going deep in time. I'm thinking in test her one day too, like I did myself, and see what the results show. Of course I won't get information about her paternal line, my primarly interest is admixture analysis.
    If it talks each other on a study of E - M81 in Catalonia, it is of imagining that the scientists will have used samples of native persons that could demonstrate that they are native of Catalonia in generations and without genetic contributions of the emigration of the rest of Spain, probably the scientists bear that in mind to obtain accurate information.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678