The Haplogroup E in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to scientific studies of flowers (2005), beleza (2006) and Capelli (2009), 18% of individuals in western Andalucia, SW of Spain, belong to haplogroup E, subclade M-81. This haplogroup is also the majority, as you all know, in Morocco and Algeria. The scientific conclusion is simple: 1 in 5 people in cities like Seville and Cadiz share the same haplogroup that the typical residents of Rabat, Casablanca or Algiers.

The New Fantastic 4 will attack me, but it is not my assertion, science says it:

In Europe, E-M81 is found everywhere but mostly in the Iberian Peninsula Spain, where unlike in the rest of Europe[Note 6] it is more common than E-M78, with an average frequency of 4-5.6%. Its frequencies are higher in the western half of the peninsula with frequencies reaching 8% in Extremadura and South Portugal, 9% in Galicia, 18% in Western Andalusia and Northwest Castile and 9% to 17% in Cantabria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E1b1b_(Y-DNA)

According to scientific studies of flowers (2005), beleza (2006) and Capelli (2009), 18% of individuals in western Andalucia, SW of Spain, belong to haplogroup E, subclade M-81. This haplogroup is also the majority, as you all know, in Morocco and Algeria. The scientific conclusion is simple: 1 in 5 people in cities like Seville and Cadiz share the same haplogroup that the typical residents of Rabat, Casablanca or Algiers.

The New Fantastic 4 will attack me, but it is not my assertion, science says it:

In Europe, E-M81 is found everywhere but mostly in the Iberian Peninsula Spain, where unlike in the rest of Europe[Note 6] it is more common than E-M78, with an average frequency of 4-5.6%. Its frequencies are higher in the western half of the peninsula with frequencies reaching 8% in Extremadura and South Portugal, 9% in Galicia, 18% in Western Andalusia and Northwest Castile and 9% to 17% in Cantabria.

is there M-26 in Spain, notably the valencia, catalonia , roussilon area?

Sometimes he wants to understand that haplogroups have nothing to do with phenotype, and sometimes not. It's the problem of having an agenda.

Nice try, New Pinocchio, but I can easily tell that you altered the frequency of that haplogroup in Western Andalusia from 10% in the original Wiki article to 18% in your dishonest edit of June 27, 2011 (yes, I know that you are "Galician77", the anti-Spanish Wiki Vandal):

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Haplogroup_E1b1b_(Y-DNA)&diff=438901867&oldid=436450507

You also changed it for Galicia, from 9 to 12%.

Keep trying, New Pinocchio. Your nose keeps getting bigger

oTdOZ.jpg

285250_10150245224153547_649903546_7655364_5160668_n.jpg

This map would be based on 6000 samples.

Last edited:
In Portugal, according to Beleza (2006), best genetic study Grey Moss says, 12% of natives are haplogroup E.
in certain regions and cities the figure is much higher. Example, the city of Beja in the south has 37.5% of haplogroup E (8 samples). Portalegre 25% (28 samples). Both of them are in the region called Alentejo, border with Andalucía.
Even Lisboa gets 17.2% (35 samples).

The complete link (page 6)
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...05.00221.x/pdf

So, ¿what are you trying to say with this? ¿perhaps that Iberians are a lot African? ¿why do you repeat this all time?

Realise that for much you repeat and repeat, Iberians will NEVER be closer to North Africans. You are about to become a parrot, and you are proving nothing but your drollery.

Assume the truth.

In Portugal, according to Beleza (2006), best genetic study Grey Moss says, 12% of natives are haplogroup E.
in certain regions and cities the figure is much higher. Example, the city of Beja in the south has 37.5% of haplogroup E (8 samples). Portalegre 25% (28 samples). Both of them are in the region called Alentejo, border with Andalucía.

The overall, according Beleza genetic research of 2006, in Lisbon (region), the most populated in Portugal, gets 14.5% of haplogroup E, Alentejo (region) gets 19.9% of haplogroup E. Very near rate in Western Andalucia, 18%, according the other link:

1. <LI id=cite_note-34>^ Flores et al. (2005) <LI id=cite_note-35>^ Beleza et al. (2006) <LI id=cite_note-Harvcoltxt.7CCapelli_et_al..7C2009-36>^ a b Capelli et al. (2009)
  2. ^ a b Maca-Meyer N., Sánchez-Velasco P., Flores C. et al., Larruga JM, González AM, Oterino A, Leyva-Cobián F (2003), "Y Chromosome and Mitochondrial DNA Characterization of Pasiegos, a Human Isolate from Cantabria (Spain)", Annals of Human Genetics 67 (Pt 4): 329–339, doi:10.1046/j.1469-1809.2003.00045.x, PMID 12914567.

They are scientific data and I'm not the scientist in charge of the study.
They hate me because I divulge these data. If they could, these data would be kept secret. The Inquisition has returned to Spain.

You changed most of this data, Drac discovered you, so stop with the childish behaviour. Haplogroup E in Iberia is not a secret, and nobody cares about this like you do. Sorry man, singing the same song everyday wouldn't make Spaniards as African as you like. It just makes you a total jackass.

In a few decades it will be possible to know with certainty the origin of the Iberians, be which is it does not change the fact that Spain is an European country, nobody questions any other country of europa, it is not necessary to do too much I marry those who on antiquated information try of surreptitious form to meet an equivocal and provocative message.

Enough it is they who have in spite of having the look that they have and chasing fruitlessly the ideal racial one.

You changed most of this data, Drac discovered you, so stop with the childish behaviour. Haplogroup E in Iberia is not a secret, and nobody cares about this like you do. Sorry man, singing the same song everyday wouldn't make Spaniards as African as you like. It just makes you a total jackass.
Iberians should stop feeding the t-r-o-l-l

^^

It is easy to say it when it is not the country of one.

Remain in silence in front of this barbarities is not the solution. Solution is definetly ban the t.r.o.l.l., but it seems this is not posible...

Well then, I'll not give him the pleasure to fool without consequences.

I guess you ignored my previous post about I (Y-DNA) in Portugal. You keep harping on levels of E in Iberia but ignore regions with high levels of I, which is much more common in Northern European populations. The Braga region alone is almost 18% I.

In any case, haplogroup frequencies do not govern phenotype. Game over, charlatan.

See here distribution and frequency of the different subclades

http://www.genebase.com/learning/article/2

Hey little man, don't you know that there is N African mt-DNA in the Sami of Scandinavia. The Berber mt-DNA subclade U-5 has been found regularly in the Sami of Finland and Norway Look up the research.

Remember, most geneticists believe that Berber haplogroups in Iberia and the rest of Western Europe are ancient (Meslothic / Neolithic periods). Pack it in guy, you are looking worse and worse by the day.

The overall, according Beleza genetic research of 2006, in Lisbon (region), the most populated in Portugal, gets 14.5% of haplogroup E, Alentejo (region) gets 19.9% of haplogroup E. Very near rate in Western Andalucia, 18%, according the other link:

1. <LI id=cite_note-34>^ Flores et al. (2005) <LI id=cite_note-35>^ Beleza et al. (2006) <LI id=cite_note-Harvcoltxt.7CCapelli_et_al..7C2009-36>^ a b Capelli et al. (2009)
  2. ^ a b Maca-Meyer N., Sánchez-Velasco P., Flores C. et al., Larruga JM, González AM, Oterino A, Leyva-Cobián F (2003), "Y Chromosome and Mitochondrial DNA Characterization of Pasiegos, a Human Isolate from Cantabria (Spain)", Annals of Human Genetics 67 (Pt 4): 329–339, doi:10.1046/j.1469-1809.2003.00045.x, PMID 12914567.

New Pinocchio, we've been over this lie before. You got caught red-handed altering a WikiPedia article. The only reason it says "18%" is because YOU put it there with your "Galician77" Vandal account, no one else. None of the studies you keep stupidly referring to say any such thing. Even for just this single act of malicious dishonesty, you should be banned (but I am sure the moderators will keep on tolerating your very obvious t-r-o-l-l-i-n-g for reasons only known to them.)

The nose, Pinocchio, the nose!

oTdOZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 154906 times.

Back