The Haplogroup E in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But my country has more E1b1b than yours, Ferreiro would classify Greeks as Africans.....who cares?

It is a historical question, culture and religious, more than of A, B, C, D, E, F, G, y others.
Greece Africa?, nobody in Spain thinks that, it can already have everything E that it has.
I met a geneticist of a Catalan university and asked him wherefrom the Iberians were coming and he said to me than of Africa, of the Atlas at least.
Does he believe that to R of Africa they say to them that they are European?

It is a historical question, culture and religious, more than of A, B, C, D, E, F, G, y others.
Greece Africa?, nobody in Spain thinks that, it can already have everything E that it has.
I met a geneticist of a Catalan university and asked him wherefrom the Iberians were coming and he said to me than of Africa, of the Atlas at least.
Does he believe that to R of Africa they say to them that they are European?
I don't know if anyone in Spain thinks like that but Ferreiro clearly does so...and I as a Greek don't give a damn about it.

All humans are descended from Africans. I'm surprised there are people participating in a science forum and still they have not understood it.

I don't know if anyone in Spain thinks like that but Ferreiro clearly does so...and I as a Greek don't give a damn about it.

I am not sure completely that it is Spanish, it might be, but also it is possible that he is a South American immigrant.
It is an exception, the people of Spain are not like that. Good are the nordicistas, many groups Nazi, who are in any part of the world, but they are minorities that learn something that they have heard they decide to believe in that and live embittered through all his life.

In the fund I am sure that he prefers the boys of the Mediterranean countries.

New Pinocchio, we've been over this lie before. You got caught red-handed altering a WikiPedia article. The only reason it says "18%" is because YOU put it there with your "Galician77" Vandal account, no one else. None of the studies you keep stupidly referring to say any such thing. Even for just this single act of malicious dishonesty, you should be banned (but I am sure the moderators will keep on tolerating your very obvious t-r-o-l-l-i-n-g for reasons only known to them.)

The nose, Pinocchio, the nose!

oTdOZ.jpg

I have not laughed so hard since I was in high school.

I am not sure completely that it is Spanish, it might be, but also it is possible that he is a South American immigrant.
It is an exception, the people of Spain are not like that. Good are the nordicistas, many groups Nazi, who are in any part of the world, but they are minorities that learn something that they have heard they decide to believe in that and live embittered through all his life.

I don't take it as an insult because I do not think that being gay is something to be ashamed of. But how pathetic is that someone who is gay intended to insult to another people by "calling" him gay. How low you're falling, Carlitos.

But my country has more E1b1b than yours, Ferreiro would classify Greeks as Africans.....who cares?

He's not a real Spaniard. He's trying to project Spaniards as something they are not. A great distorter of facts.

Last edited:
so according to some the E Y-DNA in Bellarus I dont know how old is, probably is from?
since some belive that all E in SPain came with Arab invasion,
the E in Bellarus where did it came from?
hmmmmm
let me see, yes I found it it is modern from ww2 the committee allowed Africans to migrate there and live?
correct?

it is another story where survived a Haplogroup during Ice ages, or where it grow, and another classify people according origin of 1rst form of Haplogroup,

Yes E Ydna has its origin in Africa, but that does not mean after 4000 that it is still african and the carriers are just copy paste,

after 4000 how many mutations happened to DNA, and not only Y-DNA,
130- 180 generations of how many kids each, and how much mixed? wow are we nuts?
in modern world, and some families after 400 years claim Nativity,

if someone do accept them ok, but after a number of generations and poor mix (not wide spread) at least they earn the right of Iberians if not spagnards,

on the other hand what makes a R1 more European than J or E or some N in Finnic
offcourse a new comer today in Europe is not European even if IDentity card say so,
but an older one before 1000 or 2000 or 4-5000 years why is not?

we wanted or Not there enough European E Y-dna from prehistoric times that helped in building of Europe,

I have not laughed so hard since I was in high school.

You find being publicly exposed and humiliated as a dishonest Wiki Vandal with a transparent agenda "funny"? Now that's funny! Had you any shame whatsoever you would have quit the forum on your own by now.

The most part of haplogroup E is in Europe since thousands of years, Iberia included. Being repeating all day the presence of E in a country, does not change the fact that this population shows a typical European admixture. We know perfectly where haplogroup E can be found and what clades, and there is nothing terrible to discover. The only evidence is the obvious manipulation using haplogroups, wich prove absolutly nothing.

Be reasonable.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Carlitos

I don't take it as an insult because I do not think that being gay is something to be ashamed of. But how pathetic is that someone who is gay intended to insult to another people by "calling" him gay. How low you're falling, Carlitos.

Where is the insult? do not I see it on any part.

Let's make a summary so far. I focus now on the Iberian peninsula, which is what interests me most. However if someone wants to contribute with data from their respective countries, are welcome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E1b1b_(Y-DNA) (specifically E-M81)

Valle del Pas (Cantabria) 18-41%
Western Andalucia 18%
NW of Leon 18%
Cantabria 9-17%
Galicia 9%
Extremadura 8%
South of Portugal 8%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_by_ethnic_groups (haplogroup E)

Spain (overall) 10%
Ibiza 7.4%
Majorca 6.2%
Minorca 18.9%
Spanish South 9%
Valencia 11%
Portuguese South 17%
Portuguese North 11%
Catalonia 6.1%
Valle del Pas (Cantabria) 42.9%
Basque 2.2%

Eupedia (haplogroup E)
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Spain (overall) 7%
Andalucia 10%
Basques 1%
Cantabria 11%
Galicia 22%

If anyone knows more details, please share them with us.

Let's make a summary so far. I focus now on the Iberian peninsula, which is what interests me most.
It's good you recognize your obsession. First step before therapy, congratulations.

Let's make a summary so far. I focus now on the Iberian peninsula, which is what interests me most. However if someone wants to contribute with data from their respective countries, are welcome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E1b1b_(Y-DNA) (specifically E-M81)

Valle del Pas (Cantabria) 18-41%
Western Andalucia 18%
NW of Leon 18%
Cantabria 9-17%
Galicia 9%
Extremadura 8%
South of Portugal 8%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_by_ethnic_groups (haplogroup E)

Spain (overall) 10%
Ibiza 7.4%
Majorca 6.2%
Minorca 18.9%
Spanish South 9%
Valencia 11%
Portuguese South 17%
Portuguese North 11%
Catalonia 6.1%
Valle del Pas (Cantabria) 42.9%
Basque 2.2%

Eupedia (haplogroup E)
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Spain (overall) 7%
Andalucia 10%
Basques 1%
Cantabria 11%
Galicia 22%

If anyone knows more details, please share them with us.

...and the AUTOSOMAL results (the only thing that's important concerning phenotype) are?:LOL:

Man, you are in serous, serious shape. Don't you have something better to do than spews lies and framed information?

Let's not get fooled by this clown. Spain has received one of the least neolithic influence in all of Europe, it has low levels of haplogroup E, and for a southern country is extremely low (just look at Italy or Greece). Now, the specific north-african subclade E-M81 has been found also in France at a 3% frequency (Cruciani et al. 2004) whereas Andalusia shows 1.6%, you have Auvergne with 5%. Also the North-African mtDNA U6 has been found in Finis?re, Brittany (France) at 4.5% (Dubut et al. 2004)

Let's not get fooled by this clown. Spain has received one of the least neolithic influence in all of Europe, it has low levels of haplogroup E, and for a southern country is extremely low (just look at Italy or Greece). Now, the specific north-african subclade E-M81 has been found also in France at a 3% frequency (Cruciani et al. 2004) whereas Andalusia shows 1.6%, you have Auvergne with 5%. Also the North-African mtDNA U6 has been found in Finis�re, Brittany (France) at 4.5% (Dubut et al. 2004)

Also, N. African mtDNA (U-5) has been found in the Sami of Norway and Finland. The faux Gellego charlatan still does not understand (or refuses to understand) that only autosomal DNA determines phenotype. Quite, quite sad.

You mean plain U5 or U6?

You mean plain U5 or U6?

The North African mt-DNA subclade found in Sami populations is U-5, according to the research. See Achilli et al. (2005).

Aha ok, it's possible since it's an ancient one. I asked because the most common related clade is U6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 154553 times.

Back