Did you know that Kurds(Kurdish PeoPle) are Europeans?

sorry i forgot, they are in EU and the Russian federation also, and mossul is the capital of europe,
anything else?
in another post you said that europe do not want kurds cause are muslims now you say other, what is your problem?

off course and some Pakistanis have r1b and R1a they are european, European for you are also some casts and races in India, I don't care.
no ,diyarbakir is capital of kurdistan . if you acePPt or not but kurdistan is unofficial in the eu maP /area . i dont care Pakistanis butt see our kurdish dna tests , like italian /greeks PeoPle. if you have an complaint ,than go here and say it :
http://www.eurominority.eu/version/eng/minority-alpha-list.asp

first of all let away Kurdisharyan cause he lives in another world,
you know well that Kurds are middle eastern east anatolian
link among Laz greek armenians syrrians, Persians and turks (not seljuk, the rest)
Now about dienekes uses Xing probably for some reason,
Xing data are clear of 1 kurdish tribe and you know it,
they are good data and pure about area,
that means that the kurdish you mention as iraqi kurds are clear about 1 sub nation,
do you also expect to use cinioglu and karafet about curds?
wanted or not iraqi kurds are the first about a new political situation,

with time you will see more, cause kurds are leaving the old style and enter new style, maybe a new search test etc, zaza?

This Group of Kurds in Xing et al studies were not more "pure" than Kurds of Anatolia. The Study points only out that it was apure kurdish tribe from North Iraq but there are many "pure" kurdish tribes in Anatolia too. Pure simply means that they didnt mixed in recent time but who knows how it was 10-20 centuries ago?

How ever I am not talking about Cinioglu or karafet because Cinioglu didnt tested specially Kurds. I am talking about the Nasidze data for example.

sorry i forgot, they are in EU and the Russian federation also, and mossul is the capital of europe,
anything else?
in another post you said that europe do not want kurds cause are muslims now you say other, what is your problem?

off course and some Pakistanis have r1b and R1a they are european, European for you are also some casts and races in India, I don't care.

Iapotec just ignore him. I still highly doubt that he is Kurd. He could only answer a small and very easy sentence in Kurdish. And he needed over a week for that. Either he is confused or he is doing this out of fun.

This Group of Kurds in Xing et al studies were not more "pure" than Kurds of Anatolia. The Study points only out that it was apure kurdish tribe from North Iraq but there are many "pure" kurdish tribes in Anatolia too. Pure simply means that they didnt mixed in recent time but who knows how it was 10-20 centuries ago?

How ever I am not talking about Cinioglu or karafet because Cinioglu didnt tested specially Kurds. I am talking about the Nasidze data for example.

I don't know better communicate with him.

I am sure a reason will be, I don't believe that he has an intense,

Many Kurds in Anatolia are actually descend from Hurrians(mittanni)-Gutians, Scythians, Cimmerians. While the Kurds from Northwest Iran probably have the same ancestors but also some more like Medes.
Cimmerians? Did these hypothetical folks even ever existed? I know them only from the Hollywood movies, like Conan the Barbarian.

Cimmerians? Did these hypothetical folks even ever existed? I know them only from the Hollywood movies, like Conan the Barbarian.

you never heard about the cimmerians? This is not only a Hollywood myth my friend :LOL:

They were something like a Iranian Group with links to Thracians.

The Cimmerians moved into Anatolia on their way receding from Scythians which also followed them. Many of them stayed in East Anatolia.

800px-Urartu715-713.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimmerians

Last edited:
Very interesting information. It seems this people colonized several parts of Europe, it's quite surprising to find a link in Iberia, the Celts and Germanics. Also mentions their presence around the black sea and Russia, what remembers me about some theories about European origins. They covered so much, then, if it's true, their rol would be crucial in shaping Europeans.

i think i would accept people like Georgians and maybe armenians in the european union, because they look europoid... and do show some similarity with south-eastern european.. i don't know much of kurds, but their territory seems to protend too much into saudi arabia

if this is the west asian look, it looks european, at least like many balkanians people

They have 75% of West Asian component in average. Of course most of them look European, because the West Asian component is the most closer one to Europe of the non Europeans. Very caucasoid.

Very interesting information. It seems this people colonized several parts of Europe, it's quite surprising to find a link in Iberia, the Celts and Germanics. Also mentions their presence around the black sea and Russia, what remembers me about some theories about European origins. They covered so much, then, if it's true, their rol would be crucial in shaping Europeans.
That's pure fantasy. I don't know why but many Europeans love to link them to West Asian folks. Maybe they try to associate them to the glorifying West Asian history. But I think that's ridiculous. Most Europeans are just native to Europe and are not West Asians (Aryans).

They claim that Goths are descendants from Guti folks from Kurdistan.
That Anglo-Saxons are descendants of Iranic Scythians.
And Celts are descendants of these mythical Cimmerians, according to many people also Iranic folks. But I doubt they ever existed.
Some folks in Poland even claim that they are descendants of the legendary Medes. The Medes are West Iranic folks that got most credit of all Aryans from the historians.

Here is the wiki link of the list of ancient Iranic folks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Iranian_peoples

For this reason I said if it's true, because I never read too much about this. What I found curious and made me think it could be true, is the focus in the Black Sea, and concretely the north side, wich is actual Ukraine (Europe). But it seems there are lots of similar reports, that's the bad thing on Wikipedia, all looks so good and logical, and then you find another posible theorie...the never ending story.

My personal opinion is that the north side of the Black sea could perfectly be an ancestral place for the first Europeans, doesn't matter to call them Cimmerians, Iranic-Scythians, or wherever other name. Of course, it's obvious that when I refer to this people, I'm not refering to West Asians (genetically speaking), since I asume they already became something different, with independence if it's posible to link them to another place located in West Asia and finally established in that point of the Black Sea for a long time.

West Asians are native to West Asia. West Asians are not from somewehere else. And are genetically the same folks as the ancient Iranic folks. These ancient Aryans were West Asian too.

Iranic folks are not from northern parts of Caucasus, but from southern parts of Caucasus. Many people are making this mistake, because they think that Slavic people are descendants of Scythians. Slavic peoples ain't no Scythians, they just assimilated many Scythians. Scythians were Iranic speaking folks.

I think ancient Iranic (Aryan) peoples were j2, g, i2, r* and t folks, like modern native Iranic western Asians (Kurds and western Persians).

Kurds are native to their homeland. Kurds are western Iranic folks. That's why I link them to the ancient western Asian Aryans. I oppose the idea that Kurds have some links with Europeans, because that would weaken their Aryan ancestry!

According to Dodecad, Kurds have European ancestry. It's less than 40%, but it's detected. I wouldn't give too much importance to this, the rest is almost enterelly West Asian and Southwest Asian. There are a few Kurds tested, who knows if it's posible to find Kurds without any European ancestry, or much lower than the actual samples.

According to Dodecad, Kurds have European ancestry. It's less than 40%, but it's detected. I wouldn't give too much importance to this, the rest is almost enterelly West Asian and Southwest Asian. There are a few Kurds tested, who knows if it's posible to find Kurds without any European ancestry, or much lower than the actual samples.

40% is pretty high. Higher than Maltese, I believe.

The real average is 31%. I did not calculate because I just used my eyes (see the population portrait), and failed a little xD.

I don't see the Maltese average, but I think it's higher than 31%. Cypriots score more than 45% for example.

This thread has been viewed 238059 times.

Back