Did you know that Kurds(Kurdish PeoPle) are Europeans?

(like Assyrians and Jews).

Really bad examples imo. Jews are known to have lived almost everywhere in the Near East the same with Assyrians which originated in what is today Jordania and conquered parts of Hurrian lands. However now they are extinct. No one can claim about his folks to be "pure" and having only one ancestor. Every nation we know today have at least 2 or 3 ancestors from ancient times.

have no oppinion about your other comments but....

new-map.jpg

?

For anyone curious, that map is from Ralph Peters, shown here and described here. I suppose it's a decent map to approximate the extent of certain minorities, although it has some important inaccuracies (no Assyrians, Lebanon annexing the Alawites for no apparent reason, etc.). It's quite generous to the Kurds but yeah, there's no way Kurdistan stretches to Saudi Arabia.

Sorry Goga, but I think you are exaggerating. Europeans have Middle Eastern ancestry and Kurds have European ancestry, ¿where do you see the problem?. What it cares is the largest component genetically speaking, the history, and the way a population feels.

Kurds are alright, they're still unique.
Kurds are a missing link between political West and East, but in general they are West Asian because the 'birthplace' of their ethnicity is in West Asia.

All Homo sapien ethnicities are cool and deserve respect, dignity and space to be free no matter they are from Africa or China.

Well, I suspect that you're right that Gutians are some of the ancestors of the Kurds... in fact, the modern ethnic group with the most Gutian ancestors may well be Kurds. But what's the real history of Arbil as part of Gutium? Wasn't it just part of it briefly ca. 2000 BC? Whereas the Sumerians had it first, then the Akkadians, then the Assyrians, then the Persians... certainly,

to be precise the first People living in Arbil were the Hurrian which called this Region Urbilium. Later the Gutians build the citadel what is some kind of "Kurgan" it seems. And THAN the Assyrians came and renamed it to Arbela. The Land belongs to the People who live there since centuries. So Kurds and the today minority of Aramaic/Neo Assyrian People which exist there.

Really bad examples imo. Jews are known to have lived almost everywhere in the Near East the same with Assyrians which originated in what is today Jordania and conquered parts of Hurrian lands. However now they are extinct. No one can claim about his folks to be "pure" and having only one ancestor. Every nation we know today have at least 2 or 3 ancestors from ancient times.

You're right to a large degree... there are no "pure" descendants of the ancient Jews or ancient Assyrians (although modern Jews and Assyrians, respectively, probably have the highest percentage of ancestors who were members of those ancient ethnicities). Assyrians certainly have a lot of Aramaean ancestors, for example, especially those living in Syria (although "Syrian Arabs" may have them beat when it comes to direct descent, I'm not sure). But the point was that they both have conscious homelands that they've anchored themselves to... Israel for the Jews and the "Assyrian Triangle" for the Assyrians.

i think the west asian look, looks perfectly european (south eastern)...

and the men seem very good looking...

to be precise the first People living in Arbil were the Hurrian which called this Region Urbilium. Later the Gutians build the citadel what is some kind of "Kurgan" it seems. And THAN the Assyrians came and renamed it to Arbela. The Land belongs to the People who live there since centuries. So Kurds and the today minority of Aramaic/Neo Assyrian People which exist there.
Some people believe Gutians were Hurrians other believe they were Iranic, but what do you mean with Kurgan?

I know a villain from a Hollywood movie from 1986 Highlander and his name was Kurgan (and he was from Kurgan)...

Some people believe Gutians were Hurrians other believe they were Iranic, but what do you mean with Kurgan?

I know a villain from a Hollywood movie from 1986 Highlander and his name was Kurgan...

Kurgans were anciant Indo European "graves". I believe that the name Kurd originated from the Gutians. And that they were something like one of the first ancient Indo Europeans which also showed links to Caucasian Groups.

structure of Kurgans

LugovayaMogilaUkraine241857285.jpg

4329318023_45be57de0b.jpg

and the citadel of arbil.

90efa6a7c540.png

erbil+citadel.jpg

To me it seems like the Citadel of Arbil first was a Kurgan later formed into a castle.

Kurgans were anciant Indo European "graves". I believe that the name Kurd originated from the Gutians. And that they were something like one of the first ancient Indo Europeans which also showed links to Caucasian Groups.
Ancient Kurgan "graves" in Eastern Europe are Iranic (Scytho-Sarmatian). But Eastern Europe is populated by Slavic folks. I know that Slavic tribes assimilated many Iranic folks. And Iranic peoples live in West Asia. This could be an indication that the migration was from south into north.

Ancient Kurgan "graves" in Eastern Europe are Iranic (Scytho-Sarmatian). But Eastern Europe is populated by Slavic folks. I know that Slavic tribes assimilated many Iranic folks. And Iranic peoples live in West Asia. This could be an indication that the migration was from south into north.

possible. But it rather was a migration from Caucasus to North and those mixed up with native Hunter Groups and the Indo Europeans which conquered most parts of North Europe belonged to this new formed People.

To me it seems like the Citadel of Arbil first was a Kurgan later formed into a castle.
This is hypothetical again. It could also be that high due to cumulative amount of garbage. And that hill has been populated non-stop for maybe 8000 years, so maybe it is that high because of garbage.

Which is where? It seems to me that Kurds come from a heterogenous background, with much of it traditionally nomadic, and not really anchored to a single homeland like some other groups in the region (like Assyrians and Jews). The Kurds probably have areas that they've lived in for a long time, but it certainly doesn't include the full extent of modern Kurdistan. For example, Kurds didn't even become the dominant ethnic group in Arbil until the Middle Ages (or later? That's when Assyrian dominance decreased), and now it's the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan.

I agree, we find them from Phrygia Gordium to Arabic gulf, and North Iran,
that means movable inside limits, followinf something, their breeding stock or moving army tribe,
I believe the second, we find them also in ancient Greek literature doing the same, probably they were a specialized army that learned a kind of war trick,
I believe they were a hammer of Kings or Satraps in area and they mixed when a new 'army' tribe connects with them,
from 1900 till today we see the same hit and hide that did in Xenophon, and hit and hide even among them according who foreigner chief like,
I believe that kurds comes from an ancient nation somewhere middle east and Iran that created something, a big city or a culture, lost it, and learn to live defending in nomadic form, while in many times they served as army chieftain to some kings, and they accepted other war tribes among them like Skudra- skudet.
cimmerians is still a mystery cause are connected with Thracians, which are connected to gothic, slavic, para Greek, and Iranian,

Dienekes is not a scientist, but an amateur. The true scientist will never burn his fingers with such nonsense.

You can't say somebody is 100% European and somebody is just 75% European. Greeks are 100% European! Because their homeland is in Europe!

Kurds are native to West Asia. They are 100% West Asian. Their DNA is and all their haplogroups are West Asian. Of course genetically Kurds show some resembles with Europeans, because Kurds and Europeans are Homo sapiens! And all Homo sapiens have the same origin!

Haplogroups go beyond continents. Haplogorups are like AIR, they don't know and have any boundaries.

Cypriots and Greeks are native Europeans, but their DNA shows some resembles with Northern Africans and Levantine Arabs. Greeks are more related to Africans & (Levantine) Arabs than to Kurds.

are you nuts? where do you find that?
greeks = arabs?

I believe you are a true amateur,

and what connection you find with Africans?

just say what ever comes to your head??????

This is hypothetical again. It could also be that high due to cumulative amount of garbage. And that hill has been populated non-stop for maybe 8000 years, so maybe it is that high because of garbage.

Garbage in a hill? Sorry but what do you mean exactly? I can´t imagine that such a structure is due Garbage

my dear friend I know that you dont like to see any link of Kurds with Europe but you do this in such a way that it sometimes seem like you are the extreme opposite of the User "KurdishAryan".

Goga
,we are not westasian , if you can accept ot not but ,we are eurobean or Proto-Indo-Europeans see here ;
http://www.eurominority.eu/version/eng/minority-alpha-list.asp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans

and dou you think all eurobeans are like northern eurobeans (germans,english ,schwedish etc.) no..! see italian .sPanish .Portugal....greeks-PeoPle, they are like kurds ,, so with "blue eyes and blond hair" AND with "brown eyes and black hair" but see northern euroPeans the germans , so ican say .. 90 % of germans/swedish /english are blond.. so like i said the ydna tests of kurds shows it too.. kurds are not like arab and turkish mongolian PeoPle .

and we are still part of europe
see: http://www.eurominority.eu/images/posters/poster-nations-grand.jpg

I agree, we find them from Phrygia Gordium to Arabic gulf, and North Iran,
that means movable inside limits,

Where do you find Kurds in the Arabic Gulf? My dear friend just because you could find Kurds all the way from Greece to Iran, this doesen´t mean they are simply a collective tribe for all warriors living in that area. If this is a indication for you that Kurds were only a "warrior caste" than what should we thing about the Greeks who were found all the way down to India? People move this is nothing unusual. But this doesent mean that they had no "core" tribe. I think Kurds were simply Gutians which absorbed time after time folks like, Hurrians-Mitanni, Scythians, Cimmerians, Medes, Balkanic tribes and also adopted languages of some of this People.

Note the Gutians were also known as Warriors.

greeks = arabs?

just say what ever comes to your head??????

He wrote "Levantine Arabs". He means the Lebanese.

greeks = arabs?

Yes. I'm a mateur. But why should I hate Greeks?

and what connection I find with Africans? Is this a joke? CLEOPATRA maybe? Greeks and northern Africans always worked and lived together. Sea connected both folks. They traded goods and food with each other for thousand of years.

People calm down I think there is only a misunderstanding.

Goga
,we are not westasian , if you can accept ot not but ,we are eurobean or Proto-Indo-Europeans see here ;
http://www.eurominority.eu/version/eng/minority-alpha-list.asp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans

and dou you think all eurobeans are like northern eurobeans (germans,english ,schwedish etc.) no..! see italian .sPanish .Portugal....greeks-PeoPle, they are like kurds ,, so with "blue eyes and blond hair" AND with "brown eyes and black hair" but see northern euroPeans the germans , so ican say .. 90 % of germans/swedish /english are blond.. so like i said the ydna tests of kurds shows it too.. kurds are not like arab and turkish mongolian PeoPle .

and we are still part of europe
see: http://www.eurominority.eu/images/posters/poster-nations-grand.jpg
Kurds are West Asian. I think you are a true Kurd, because Kurds don't like to give up ... :)

Arabs and other Semites are not from West Asia, but from SOUTH-west Asia, and Turks are from CENTRAL Asia.

Turks from Central Asia? sorry but I don't think so: 41.1% West Asian, 28.3% Mediterranean, 8.7% Southwest Asian, 7.2% West European, 5.9% East European...imposible.

However, Turks are diverse...some of them going to the east should show more East Asian admixture, but not as high to say this, I don't think so.

This thread has been viewed 239414 times.

Back