Did you know that Kurds(Kurdish PeoPle) are Europeans?

Very right. But just to correct. Kurds are mainly of the "West Asian" component while the "South Westasian" is only a minor element. The "Mediterranean" Element (20-30%) is even higher among them.
They also have 10% of South Asian component (that Dienekes links to Indo-Aryans) which is completely ubsent in Europe. Being related to Indo-Europeans does not equal with being European in DNA because some IE linguistic families had substantial non-European admixture since their formation (they were formed out of Europe). Indo-Aryans had South-Asian & West Asian while the Greco-Phrygo-Armenian group had only West Asian for example...

lol you guys posted so much .. :)

The only thing I can say, is that you are very wrong. I doubt that you are a Kurd. still doesen´t answered my Kurdish.

Last edited:
They also have 10% of South Asian component (that Dienekes links to Indo-Aryans) which is completely ubsent in Europe. Being related to Indo-Europeans does not equal with being European in DNA because some IE linguistic families had substantial non-European admixture since their formation (they were formed out of Europe). Indo-Aryans had South-Asian & West Asian while the Greco-Phrygo-Armenian group had only West Asian for example...

I think I mentioned this. Read above.
Well to be exactly it is ~9% but South Asian is recently also found among European Groups. Something around 1-3%.

And I wouldn´t link this to Indo-Aryans because Indo Aryans evolved somewhere different. I think it is recent Gene flow from East. However The South Asian component found among Kurds is even less than the West/East European component. And I think it is worse to be mentioned every time that the "South Asian" component is rather of "Ani-West Eurasian" Character than "Asi". This study is only representative for a small Group of Kurds mainly from Iraq.

Different Studies about Anatolian Kurds have shown that they are genetically most similar to Armenians. I also don´t understand why Dienekes is only using the Xing et al Data and tries to show it as representative while he also has studies about Kurds from Anatolia. Sometimes I got a feeling like, if he is trying to show Kurds as Northwest Iranians-Mesopotamian "Invaders" and Turks like "assimilated" Armenians to claim a "Armenian-Greek" heritage of Anatolia just like you are doing now.

Totally agree with you Alan, I forgot some details but wanted to say exactly the same. And also yes, South Asian component is not absent in Europe, but I'm not sure if all times would be real since scores like 0.5 %, 0.6 %, are quite usual. Tools are not perfect, and a margin of error must always be considered. However, there are several Europeans scoring more than 1%, wich seems to indicate not noise at all.

Different Studies about Anatolian Kurds have shown that they are genetically most similar to Armenians. I also don´t understand why Dienekes is only using the Xing et al Data and tries to show it as representative while he also has studies about Kurds from Anatolia. Sometimes I got a feeling like, if he is trying to show Kurds as Northwest Iranians-Mesopotamian "Invaders" and Turks like "assimilated" Armenians to claim a "Armenian-Greek" heritage of Anatolia just like you are doing now.
I don't think Dienekes has anything against Kurds, the reason he attributes South Asian to Indo-Aryans is because it is present in all modern groups that speak an Indo-Iranian language. BTW I thought that Kurds were actually a North West Iranian group, do you have an other theory? And why do you deny the Mesopotamian influence on Kurds, isn't Kurdistan located in North Mesopotamia/South East Anatolia?

Offcourse this doesn't mean that Kurds are invaders in Anatolia because Iranian presense there is from very ancient times

I don't think Dienekes has anything against Kurds, the reason he attributes South Asian to Indo-Aryans is because it is present in all modern groups that speak an Indo-Iranian language.
There is some Indo Aryan component in Kurds because of the east Iranian folks like the Bactrians and Sogdians. West Iranian folks like the Medes had many international treaties with the East Iranian folks. Once East Iranians even took part in the Median Empire.

West Iranians (Medes) are not the same as East Iranians (Bactrians, Sogdians). East Iranians have almost no i* and more r1a than West Iranians.

According to the same Dienekes, original Aryans migrated from West Asia into northern India. Because there's a too high West Asian component (j2, g) in the Indo Aryan population.

Notice, Indo Aryans are not the same as Aryans…

I don't think Dienekes has anything against Kurds, the reason he attributes South Asian to Indo-Aryans is because it is present in all modern groups that speak an Indo-Iranian language. BTW I thought that Kurds were actually a North West Iranian group, do you have an other theory? And why do you deny the Mesopotamian influence on Kurds, isn't Kurdistan located in North Mesopotamia/South East Anatolia?

No sorry my friend you did understand me wrong. Sometimes I have hard time to make me clear(This is my own fault). I meant that he used the Xing et al Kurds which were mainly or all from Iraq you see it in the study. And Dienekes calls their admixture "Kurdish" as if it is representative for all Kurds while he obviously knows about studies from Kurds in Anatolia too. So why dont use them? This is my point. I am not saying that he has a bias against Kurds. It simple seems to me as if he tries to show the Kurds being originally from Northwest Iran and as if Armenians and Greeks are the real natives to Anatolia.

Well about Kurds being from Northwest Iran. This is wrong. Kurds just like any Group of this world have different ancestors. Many Kurds in Anatolia are actually descend from Hurrians(mittanni)-Gutians, Scythians, Cimmerians. While the Kurds from Northwest Iran probably have the same ancestors but also some more like Medes.

I am not saying that he has a bias against Kurds. It simple seems to me as if he tries to show the Kurds being originally from Northwest Iran and as if Armenians and Greeks are the real natives to Anatolia.
I think that Dienekes never claimed a native origin for Greeks in Anatolia (allthough Anatolian Greeks would have a large native ancestry) while Armenians seem really native in their land. Anatolian Kurds share also native ancestry moreso then Greeks but propably less then Armenians

ieeurope.png

you mixed things up. Kurds are Indo-Europeans a linguistic family different from being "European" in cultural, historic and geographic meaning. God people like you are embarrassing. Before starting such nonsense topics go educate yourself.

Can you speak kurdish? Ti kurdi zana? Tu Kurdi Zane?
lol what is your problem are you ok .
kurds are european or indo european too like spanish or italian people see dna tests .

see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indoeuropäer

kurds are not arabs or mongolian turks. and dont be worry i educated myself.and i can speak kurdish ( Ez kurdî zanim )and now..

bashe tu kurde ku der u cend sali

Still this doesent change that you have no knowledge what you are talking about. All Users including me told you that you are wrong.

Sorry KurdishAryan, it's all perfectly explained. Think what you want, I personally find Kurds very interesting for their usual European look, but this and Y-DNA is not enough to consider them genetically Europeans. Admixture analysis are clear in that issue.

Sorry KurdishAryan, it's all perfectly explained. Think what you want, I personally find Kurds very interesting for their usual European look, but this and Y-DNA is not enough to consider them genetically Europeans. Admixture analysis are clear in that issue.
lol only "very interesting for their usual European look," no kurds are so , kurds are indo eurobean . see sources . i created this topic because a lot of people thought that kurds are "arabs " or "mongolian turks" .

Quite of them can pass as Europeans I think, that's no wrong in any case. Indo-European it's not like you said, plain "European". It's all very well explained.

No sorry my friend you did understand me wrong. Sometimes I have hard time to make me clear(This is my own fault). I meant that he used the Xing et al Kurds which were mainly or all from Iraq you see it in the study. And Dienekes calls their admixture "Kurdish" as if it is representative for all Kurds while he obviously knows about studies from Kurds in Anatolia too. So why dont use them? This is my point. I am not saying that he has a bias against Kurds. It simple seems to me as if he tries to show the Kurds being originally from Northwest Iran and as if Armenians and Greeks are the real natives to Anatolia.

Well about Kurds being from Northwest Iran. This is wrong. Kurds just like any Group of this world have different ancestors. Many Kurds in Anatolia are actually descend from Hurrians(mittanni)-Gutians, Scythians, Cimmerians. While the Kurds from Northwest Iran probably have the same ancestors but also some more like Medes.

first of all let away Kurdisharyan cause he lives in another world,
you know well that Kurds are middle eastern east anatolian
link among Laz greek armenians syrrians, Persians and turks (not seljuk, the rest)
Now about dienekes uses Xing probably for some reason,
Xing data are clear of 1 kurdish tribe and you know it,
they are good data and pure about area,
that means that the kurdish you mention as iraqi kurds are clear about 1 sub nation,
do you also expect to use cinioglu and karafet about curds?
wanted or not iraqi kurds are the first about a new political situation,

with time you will see more, cause kurds are leaving the old style and enter new style, maybe a new search test etc, zaza?

first of all let away Kurdish aryan cause he lives in another world,
you know well that Kurds are middle easterneast anatolian
link among greek armenians syrrians,
Now about dienekes uses Xing probably for some reason,
Xing data are clear of 1 kurdish tribe and you know it,
they are good data and pure about area,
that means that the kurdish you mention as iraqi kurds are clear about 1 sub nation,
do you also expect to use cinioglu and karafet? about curds?
wanted or not iraqi kurds are the first about a new political situation,

with time you will see more, cause kurds are leaving the old style and enter new style, maybe a new search test etc, zaza?
yeah you maybe.. i said we kurds are eurobean because ;see my first post,read it, see eu websites placed kurdistan in the eu map and kurdish people to european people. if you can accept or not. have a nice day

yeah you maybe.. i said we kurds are eurobean because ;see my first post,read it, see eu websites placed kurdistan in the eu map and kurdish people to european people. if you can accept or not. have a nice day

sorry i forgot, they are in EU and the Russian federation also, and mossul is the capital of europe,
anything else?
in another post you said that europe do not want kurds cause are muslims now you say other, what is your problem?

off course and some Pakistanis have r1b and R1a they are european, European for you are also some casts and races in India, I don't care.

This thread has been viewed 238067 times.

Back