Did you know that Kurds(Kurdish PeoPle) are Europeans?

Why we listening to Turkey ?............when the Turks have only been in Turkey for 1000years

Haa, Man who lives in the New World Speaks. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

After thinking Anglo-Saksons have only been in Britain for 1500 years

After thinking the history of Slavs in the Balkans

Have I mentiond Russians?
800px-Kievan_Rus_en.jpg

and only comprise of 15% of the Turkish population ?

67438448.jpg

.............The whole UN is based on bribes it seems.

After the thing who is the member of United Nations Security Council and even the members of the same block making shity things to each other. It makes sence

US-France
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...s-spying-on-french-officials-unacceptable-nsa

Maybe we should get the definitions down. Modern day Turks are Anatolians with some minority Turkic ancestry which arrived more recently, i.e. in the last 1000 years. That's hardly a reason to say that modern day Turks are newcomers to Turkey.

I'm not in the business of bashing fantasies (Turkish nationalists and Kurds), but In my opinion that Kurdishnnes, same as Anatolian Turkishness, are relatively (in relative to the age of history) new identities and a result of mixture of not only multiple races but even ethnicities.

I don't know if I'm making sense anthropologically, but I think that genetically and culturally we can see relative homogeneity and continuity among people in places such as Europe, Egypt, North Africa, Sub Saharan Africa, east asians, Semites...etc. Yes maybe initially in the beginning there were different (although relatively limited) races/ethnicities but then merged to form a new culture/ethnicity/race early in human history. Europeans were mainly Haplogroup I and then R1 entered early in history on the line, they merged and local cultures formed. North Africans still show hight frequencies of Haplogroup E1b1b, 75% in Morocco. Excluding new influence we find that they had very hight frequencies of that maybe with other minor influences from semitic world. Also Egyptian civilization is an authentic civilization from its indigenous people, same fore east asians, semitic, African...etc

So my observation is that later civilizations that emerged later were a mixture of these primary civilizations in many ways, manly genetically and culturally. Similar to the primary colors (Red, Yellow, Blue) that creates all other colors. For example, I'm proud of Turanic heritage, but I know that I only have little Turanic blood. So before a 1000 years before that Turanic culture dominated my ancestors in Anatolia, what culture they belonged to? Maybe part of Anatolia was European (East Roman) and the other part was influenced by Semitic (Arab conquest) What about before that? I don't know, because turkey is very diverse there is no one racial/cultural/ethnic group that have always lived there. So I think it is difficult to say (My ancestors x thousands of years ago was such and such and i'm their descendants and my culture is a continuation of them) and I don't think that there is anything wrong with that although I know some might not like it

I think this is the same case in Iranian cultures, including Kurdish. It is difficult to pin point an exact ancestor and say that this is my ancestor and I descend from him culturally/racially. Because these cultures are layers upon layers of different races/ethnicities/cultures. Proto-Iranians mixed with the Pre- Iranian people of the iranian plateau and with nearby peoples, including the semites whom's cultures they adopted and inherited. The Proto-Iranians were absorbed by these layers and later was influenced by Greek, Roman and Indian, and to a lesser extent Egyptian culture, and added to them (such as the creation of Zoroastrianism) to create this melting pot that we know as Iranian cultures, most famously the Persian empire. This dynamic of the broad group that we call Iranian cultures continued until recent history. Historians as recent as the islamic era used the word "Kurds" to refer nomads of all different groups and ethnicities, then relatively recently they became one group.

So to pin point one or two groups of people out of this melting pot and say that they created all or most of this, and further more to try to show a continuity from the Sumerians and claim that the latter group was simply Proto-Kurdish (or any other group) minus the Indo-Iranian component (which is represented genetically by the Haplogroup R1) is beyond delusional and absurd.

Last edited:
@hgfds

most of times influence works 'vice-versa'

Haa, Man who lives in the New World Speaks. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

After thinking Anglo-Saksons have only been in Britain for 1500 years

After thinking the history of Slavs in the Balkans

Have I mentiond Russians?
800px-Kievan_Rus_en.jpg

67438448.jpg

After the thing who is the member of United Nations Security Council and even the members of the same block making shity things to each other. It makes sence

US-France
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...s-spying-on-french-officials-unacceptable-nsa

The only reason the turks entered the Isis war is to prevent a Kurdistan being formed, they, the Turks where initially helping ISIS sell there oil, allowing recruits of ISIS to pass etc ......their goal now is to destroy Isis and retain territory held as a land grab on the basis of a a future proposed split up of Syria ..................

Maybe we should get the definitions down. Modern day Turks are Anatolians with some minority Turkic ancestry which arrived more recently, i.e. in the last 1000 years. That's hardly a reason to say that modern day Turks are newcomers to Turkey.

also modern Turk nationality, is some thing which grow in and feed in Anatolia.

Example Ottoman Archtecture
The_Sultan_Ahmed_Mosque_(Blue_Mosque)_(8290130241).jpg

This is just copy of Hagia Sophia

or Fes Culture, it is not Turkic or Islamic

The only reason the turks entered the Isis war is to prevent a Kurdistan being formed, they, the Turks where initially helping ISIS sell there oil, allowing recruits of ISIS to pass etc ......their goal now is to destroy Isis and retain territory held as a land grab on the basis of a a future proposed split up of Syria ..................

1-As ı said many times, Turkey doesn't have that much balls. He can't act ownselves.

See, Turkish minister going to Israel to improve Israel-Turkey relationship while Israel decides to built more houses on Palestine lands. Did somebody tell Turkey supported Hamas???
trtworld-nid-292504-fid-328932.jpg

This is the politics and it is always Chaotic.

2-This is not relevant about your previous post which you just talk nonsense

THE MEDES Forefathers

sory
Aq qoyunlu
kara koyonlu
the turkmen and azeris,
also the armenia,
so kurds Armenians azeris-turkmen share the same area, also some already state populations like turks syrians

I know that kurds have IE language an old Iranian which fits in their location today,

I wonder what makes you believe that Kurds are more Europeans from Greeks or south Italians or some others
according what basis you make that claim?

I mean you believe kurds moved from Europe to that area?
what makes you to coonect them with europe? what you observed?

The Kurds are an Ancient people, "The Medes". More specifically an Indo-European. (Arian Race). Scholars are chasing some archeological relics to find out what happened to the "The Hittites". If the Hittites are Medes and mixed with the Persians in general, then the Kurds are Europeans, because the Hittites came down from Northwest Europe (Germany?) ? and we don't know what happened to them once they vanished in the Anatolia. For your own reference; TURKS are MONGOLIANS, They are originally Chines as we can see their physical appearance. After all, we are all human, and it doesn't matter which race you are Mongolian or Arian Race. We all are God's Children. Peace to the World!

The Kurds are an Ancient people, "The Medes". More specifically an Indo-European. (Arian Race). Scholars are chasing some archeological relics to find out what happened to the "The Hittites". If the Hittites are Medes and mixed with the Persians in general, then the Kurds are Europeans, because the Hittites came down from Northwest Europe (Germany?) ? and we don't know what happened to them once they vanished in the Anatolia. For your own reference; TURKS are MONGOLIANS, They are originally Chines as we can see their physical appearance. After all, we are all human, and it doesn't matter which race you are Mongolian or Arian Race. We all are God's Children. ,Peace to the World!

kurds and persians come from indo european yes. but today they have ethiopian and semitic genes. i think in persian empire have so much mixed with blacks and after arabic peoples.(because arabs invade the persia.) this is why some kurds and persians look like a middle eastern/darker.

and first turks come from native american/siberian peoples. after they are mixed mongolians, uralic, and east iranic peoples. but today turkey turks mostly look like white and aryan race. dna maybe little bit asian and middle eastern and close to greeks dna.

so turks are not aryan race. we are slanted eyes looking japanese/chinese people. we come from asians. but today turkey turks are more aryan.

btw we proud of our asian origins/also aryan origins. we mixed all of them.

The Kurds are an Ancient people, "The Medes". More specifically an Indo-European. (Arian Race). Scholars are chasing some archeological relics to find out what happened to the "The Hittites". If the Hittites are Medes and mixed with the Persians in general, then the Kurds are Europeans, because the Hittites came down from Northwest Europe (Germany?) ? and we don't know what happened to them once they vanished in the Anatolia. For your own reference; TURKS are MONGOLIANS, They are originally Chines as we can see their physical appearance. After all, we are all human, and it doesn't matter which race you are Mongolian or Arian Race. We all are God's Children. Peace to the World!

Kurds have a lot of arabic, and Indian genes. As people Kurds are hard core middle easterns. Nothing to do with Europe. Turks also are not Europeans in cultural and racial terms.

Kurds have a lot of arabic, and Indian genes. As people Kurds are hard core middle easterns. Nothing to do with Europe. Turks also are not Europeans in cultural and racial terms.

i really dont see any different syrians and kurds. they are same. but turks are more european than other peoples of middle eastern i think

Last edited:
If you see E-v13 numbers in Kurdistan its half the Greek percentage so could half or atleast 1/3rd of Kurds be Greek settlers who came to this region when they controled this region for centuries before the Turks came? HG I too is more in this region.

i really dont see any different syrians and kurds. they are same. but turks are more european than other peoples of middle eastern i think
Kurds are Iranian stock. There is a wide genetic verity among them since they reside in a large area. But if you see DNA results Kurds posts on internet a large portion of them report at least 10% Indian. And then another large portion Middle Eastern which as you are saying it could be Syrian. As for Turkey been more European. European is a vague term. Its more associated with culture (Christianity) than genes. Cyprus is genetically hard core middle eastern country. They call it European. Malta is North African. They call it European. Albania is a hard core European Country. They call it Turkish. So genes do not matter in being European. Turkey has never been considered European. When Ottomans invaded Europe in 14 century there were plans from Vatican and their circle to Organize and militarily remove ottomans from Europe. Ottomans were considered Asians. The plan never materialized. Albanians believed the the plan and rose in armed resistance.

Kurds are Iranian stock. There is a wide genetic verity among them since they reside in a large area. But if you see DNA results Kurds posts on internet a large portion of them report at least 10% Indian. And then another large portion Middle Eastern which as you are saying it could be Syrian. As for Turkey been more European. European is a vague term. Its more associated with culture (Christianity) than genes. Cyprus is genetically hard core middle eastern country. They call it European. Malta is North African. They call it European. Albania is a hard core European Country. They call it Turkish. So genes do not matter in being European. Turkey has never been considered European. When Ottomans invaded Europe in 14 century there were plans from Vatican and their circle to Organize and militarily remove ottomans from Europe. Ottomans were considered Asians. The plan never materialized. Albanians believed the the plan and rose in armed resistance.

I almost don't know where to start.

Malta is not genetically North African. Only idiots with an agenda would call Albanians Turkish because some of them adopted Islam. Cyprus plots very close to the Middle East, but not quite.

Its more associated with culture (Christianity) than genes. Cyprus is genetically hard core middle eastern country. They call it European. Malta is North African. They call it European. Albania is a hard core European Country. They call it Turkish. So genes do not matter in being European.

I agree about European-Chrisitanity connections and Cyprus. But Malta, African? You can say Middle Eastern but not Africa.

"Distribution of European mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroups by region in percentage"
https://www.eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_admixture_frequencies_by_country.shtml

Maltese are more Asian then African.

Using name Turkish for every Muslim was a Middle Age habit which was strong and contiuning till early 20th cen. But not any more, maybe just for extreme nationalist Balkan Christians

I don't know whether this is correct, but I was told Maltese are non-Muslim ethnic Arabs.
Their language would be Arab.

I agree about European-Chrisitanity connections and Cyprus. But Malta, African? You can say Middle Eastern but not Africa.

"Distribution of European mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroups by region in percentage"
https://www.eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_admixture_frequencies_by_country.shtml

Maltese are more Asian then African.

Using name Turkish for every Muslim was a Middle Age habit which was strong and contiuning till early 20th cen. But not any more, maybe just for extreme nationalist Balkan Christians

No, they're not Asian either.

Any PCA of Europe would show you where they plot, which is a little bit south of Sicilians.

2dkweaw.jpg

Most of their ancestry derives from the initial settlement of a group of Sicilians on the island. Since then there has been some admixture, but that is the base. The result is that they are a bit more North African and South-west Asian than Sicilians. However, they are NEITHER West Asian nor North African. If that much North African made you North African, then all Spaniards and Portuguese are also North African.

We've discussed this numerous times on many threads.

There's even a dedicated thread on their genetics.

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/31222-Dodecad-12b-Maltese-results?highlight=Malta+settled

This thread has been viewed 239025 times.

Back