Galician (NW of Spain) Y-DNA

Good luck with your own personal stupid thread about Galicians, Trolleiro.

Thank you fool. Trolleiro doesn't exist in galician language. The correct word is TROLEIRO, hahaha.
You are a liar and in the forum about the frequency of light hair already someone have demonstrate that you are a liar and you've changed your nickname.
And do not wear blue eye on the avatar that is sure you have it darker than a Moor.

Podes usar un diccionario, e asemade poder ir a unha web galega e copiar unha frase, [email protected]examais serás capaz de respostar á miña pregunta correctamente.

Translation
yes, you can use a dictionary, and even you can go to a galician web and copy a phrase, but you never would be able to answer my question correctly. Because translators and dictionary do not construct sentences correctly.

It takes you an hour you get to write a sentence in Galician, and is not even grammatically well constructed.

4 hours later I'm waiting for your answer to my question in Galician.

Look, I have far better things to do than respond to your rubbish. I said the conversation is over, ok?

Thank you fool. Trolleiro doesn't exist in galician language. The correct word is TROLEIRO, hahaha.
You are a liar and in the forum about the frequency of light hair already someone have demonstrate that you are a liar and you've changed your nickname.

Liar is you middle name. LMAO! No one has demonstrated anything remotely accurate about light hair and eyes, and you know that only too well. Next you will be quoting the racist fraud, Coon. :LOL: Have you ignored all the material that Drac and others have posted? You are a grade A charlatan!

Liar is you middle name. LMAO! No one has demonstrated anything remotely accurate about light hair and eyes, and you know that only too well. Next you will be quoting the racist fraud, Coon. :LOL: Have you ignored all the material that Drac and others have posted? You are a grade A charlatan!

Where is Drac in this forum about Y-DNA? I missed a message? hahaha.
Fool!!!

You suffer alucinations t.r.o.l.l. I don't need to hide in a false identity like you do. As I said, everybody who joins 23andme can check my identity.

Keep dreaming and, again, good luck with the post.

You are very childish. Why are you still here?

Excuse me while I LMFAO! You are perhaps the biggest clown I have encountered on any genetics or biological anthropology forum. Again, we know who you are, little guy.:LOL:

Unfortunately for you this is a democratic forum. And all data are published on Internet, scientific data. Don't you like it? Well it's your problem. I have no insecurity about it.

I guess you'd love that there were not haplogroups E or T in Spain, but that's not my fault.

If you do not believe in the scientific data about the Y-DNA why are you taking part in these forums? I don't believe about creationist, and thus I do not participate in forums about creationism.

Unfortunately for you this is a democratic forum. And all data are published on Internet, scientific data. Don't you like it? Well it's your problem. I have no insecurity about it.

Sure, you can post anything you want and make ludicrous statements too. There may even be a few dolts here who will take you seriously.:LOL:

Why don't you post all the autosomal studies that have been done on Iberians and other Europeans. Y-DNA and mt-DNA do NOT determine phenotype, AUTOSOMAL DNA does. Stop with the C-R-A-P. Everyone with half a brain knows what you are trying to do. It doesn't work because you are concentrating on a very small part of the puzzle, and exaggerating on top of it all. Give it up, already.

Go the the Eurogenes Ancestry Project site to begin.

Where is Drac in this forum about Y-DNA? I missed a message? hahaha.
Fool!!!

Not Y-DNA, duffus, light hair studies in Spain. That's what Drac posted. Man, you are either exceedingly thick or living in an alternative universe. How many forums have you polluted with your BS?

Sure, you can post anything you want and make ludicrous statements too. There may be even a few dolts here who will take you seriously.:LOL:

Why don't you post all the autosomal studies that have been done on Iberians and other Europeans. Y-DNA and mt-DNA do NOT determine phenotype, AUTOSOMAL DNA does. Stop with the C-R-A-P. Everyone with half a brain knows what you are trying to do. It doesn't work because you are concentrating on a very small part of the puzzle and exaggerating on top of it all. Give it up, already.

Go the the Eurogenes Ancestry Project site to begin.

Because this forum is for Y-DNA

Y-DNA
Y-DNA
Y-DNA

we'll see if a moderator can explain it to you. I'm tired of repeating over and over again, and the poor boy do not understand it.

Since you have much interest in the autosomal, you can open a forum about it in the thread of general genetics.

Y-DNA
Y-DNA
Y-DNA

No it is NOT a Y-DNA forum, genius. There is a genetics section on Eupedia that covers ANYTHING having to do with the European genome. Even people like Maciamo write about autosomal DNA research. Any person with a modest amount of genetics knowledge knows quite well that only autosomal DNA determines physical appearance.

Man you are truly nuts.

Y-DNA
Y-DNA
Y-DNA

No it is NOT a Y-DNA forum, genius. There is a genetics section on Eupedia that covers ANYTHING having to do with the European genome. Even people like Maciamo write about autosomal DNA research. Any person with a modest amount of genetics knowledge knows quite well that only autosomal DNA determines physical appearance.

Man you are truly nuts.

But you did not say you were going out of this forum? you go or stay?

Anyway,
Y-DNA
Y-DNA
Y-DNA

But you did not say you were going for this forum? you go or stay?

You mean thread, don't you? The Eupedia forum covers ANYTHING genetic.

You can talk about Y-DNA from now until eternity, but please don't make it seem like it determines phenotype. Any professional population geneticist would laugh at anyone who connects Y-DNA with phenotype. I know a Norwegian who is light as snow who tested as J1. Believe me, he doesn't look anything like an Arab.:LOL:

You mean thread, don't you? The Eupedia forum co vers ANYTHING genetic.

You can talk about Y-DNA from now until eternity, but please don't make it seem like it determines phenotype. Any professional population geneticist would laugh at anyone who connects Y-DNA with phenotype. I know a Norwegian who is light as snow who tested as J1. Believe me, she doesn't look anything like an Arab.:LOL:

I speak what I please, and you're not who to tell me what I have to say. This is a democratic forum, Galicia is my land, and I speak of haplogroups of Galicia because I want so. If you don't like the post, do not go into it.

I do not care about the appearance of that Norwegian man. If you want to continue to dream that we Galician are nordics it's your problem, but I always say you the same: You're a fool.

You mean thread, don't you? The Eupedia forum covers ANYTHING genetic.

You can talk about Y-DNA from now until eternity, but please don't make it seem like it determines phenotype. Any professional population geneticist would laugh at anyone who connects Y-DNA with phenotype. I know a Norwegian who is light as snow who tested as J1. Believe me, she doesn't look anything like an Arab.:LOL:

If she tested positive for any Y-DNA, then the fact that it is Haplogroup J1 is the least of her worries.

He likes "t.r.o.l.l.i.n.g", but he don't wants to be "trolled". Poor man, what a bad thing so! jajaja

Funny post you created. Congratulations :D

He likes "t.r.o.l.l.i.n.g", but he don't wants to be "trolled". Poor man, what a bad thing so! jajaja

Funny post you created. Congratulations :D

I don't care your opinion.
All data are published on Internet, and are scientific data:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galician_people

Adams SA, Bosch E, Balaresque PL, Ballereau SJ, Lee AC, Arroyo E, López-Parra AM, Aler M, Gisbert Grifo MS, Brion M, Carracedo A, Lavinha J, Martínez-Jarreta B, Quintana-Murci Ll, Picornell A, Ramon M, Skorecki K, Behar DM, Calafell F, Jobling MA (2008),The Genetic Legacy of Religious Diversity and Intolerance: Paternal Lineages of Christians, Jews, and Muslims in the Iberian Peninsula, The American Journal of Human Genetics 83, doi:10.1016/j.ajhg.2008.11.007

You can go to smiling. You are only a fool.

I don't care your opinion.
All data are published on Internet, and are scientific data:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galician_people

Adams SA, Bosch E, Balaresque PL, Ballereau SJ, Lee AC, Arroyo E, López-Parra AM, Aler M, Gisbert Grifo MS, Brion M, Carracedo A, Lavinha J, Martínez-Jarreta B, Quintana-Murci Ll, Picornell A, Ramon M, Skorecki K, Behar DM, Calafell F, Jobling MA (2008),The Genetic Legacy of Religious Diversity and Intolerance: Paternal Lineages of Christians, Jews, and Muslims in the Iberian Peninsula, The American Journal of Human Genetics 83, doi:10.1016/j.ajhg.2008.11.007

You can go to smiling. You are only a fool.

OMG, that ridiculous Adams "study" that has been debunked sooooo many times! Even some of the scientists involved in the work don't support the findings anymore. Man, you really have no idea what you are talking about.

This thread has been viewed 108967 times.

Back