Galician (NW of Spain) Y-DNA

OMG, that ridiculous Adams "study" that has been debunked sooooo many times! Even some of the scientists involved in the work don't support the findings anymore. Man, you really have no idea what you are talking about.

If you have better study, then you can share with us. But you won't do it, because similar results in all studies from Galicia.
I know the story, when it comes to haplogroup E or T you try to discredit every study.
No problem if the study would give the result that we only have haplogroup R, but that's unreal, it just happens in your imagination.

You have 205 messages, but I have not seen any message from you with a link to a scientific study. Not once.

If you have better study, then you can share with us. But you won't do it, because similar results in all studies from Galicia.
I know the story, when it comes to haplogroup E or T you try to discredit every study.
No problem if the study would give the result that we only have haplogroup R, but that's unreal, it just happens in your imagination.

Of course there is E in Galicia, also T. So what? Does that mean Galicians look like mixed Berber Arabs or Ethiopians. LMAO! Stop already.

The Adams study is a disaster. Not only are some of the samples questionable, their math is totally wrong. They call themselves scientists? There is a long discussion here and elsewhere on Adams et al. Of course, the racist dolts that moderate the Spanish People site on WIKI love Adams et al. However, they hate autosomal research so much they delete any such studies. ahahahahahaha.

Check he Eurogenes plot I posted for a link.

Last edited:

Of course there is E in Galicia, also T. So what? Does that mean Galicians look like mixed Berber Arabs or Ethiopians. LMAO! Stop already.

The Adams study is a disaster. No only are some of the samples questionable, their math is totally wrong. They call themselves scientists? There is a long discussion here and elsewhere on Adams et al. Of course, the racist dolts that moderate the Spanish People site on WIKI love Adams et al. However, they hate autosomal research so much they delete any such studies. ahahahahahaha.

Check he Eurogenes plot I posted for a link.

I have no said that galician look like mixed berber arabs or Ethiopians. Fool!!!
But like it or not, there are Galician so brunette that they could be confused with an inhabitant of northern Morocco. Sorry if it bothers you, but that's not my problem.

I have no said that galician look like mixed berber arabs or Ethiopians. Fool!!!
But like it or not, there are Galician so brunette that they could be confused with an inhabitant of northern Morocco. Sorry if it bothers you, but that's not my problem.

I've never seen an indigenous Galego like that; not in Tuy, Vigo, Santiago, Ferrol, Ourense, A Coruna... Probably part Gypsy or part Amerindian or someone of Moroccan descent who happens to live there.

Galicia is paradoxical because it is reputed to be the most genuinely celtic region in Spain, and yet the percentage of haplogroup R1b is relatively low. It also has a reputation as the region of Spain with the highest percentage of light hair and blue eyes. Well, I can say that after traveling for the rest of Spain this is true, but the difference is very subtle.
In my opinion blondism is closely linked with haplogroup I than with haplogroup R1b, and in Galicia there is the highest prevalence of haplogroup I (M253). That might explain that light hair is slightly higher than in the rest of Spain, although I notice that most of the Galician are brown haired or brunette.

False. I already showed you before that pigmentation surveys of Spain show that the lightest eyed and haired areas are in northeastern Spain, not the northwest.

But that's actually what you desperately try to do when it comes to your REAL ancestral homeland (Italy) You are so clumsy you don't realize that these haplogroups are actually more common among them than among your much envied and resented Spaniards.

I told him he was using erroneous sources . However, he prefers to remain clown and clueless for life. No hope.

I told him he was using erroneous sources . However, he prefers to remain clown and clueless for life. No hope.

Put you the correct sources. But you won't do it, because you don't have any source.
You are an ignorant and a fool. The same goes to Drac.

All you do is try to discredit those scientific studies that goes against your delusional dream. But people are not stupid, and now everyone knows your tactics.

But that's actually what you desperately try to do when it comes to your REAL ancestral homeland (Italy) You are so clumsy you don't realize that these haplogroups are actually more common among them than among your much envied and resented Spaniards.

How terrible it must be for you the presence of E-M81 or haplogroup T in Spain. It's your problem, not mine. Payaso.

Look at the Eupidia averages, insane!!!

How much haplogroup T do you see in Spain to make it significant? Why don't you say anything about other countries?

What a profesional clown, my god xd

Look at the Eupidia averages, insane!!!

How much haplogroup T do you see in Spain to make it significant? Why don't you say anything about other countries?

What a profesional clown, my god xd

yes, looking eupedia, fool!

Where is the light eyes map clown? and the haplogroup table?

He forgot to search, what a coincidence.

Where is the light eyes map clown? and the haplogroup table?

He forgot to search, what a coincidence.

I'm awaiting for your scientific data about Galicia, I put 2 links to scientific data about Galicia, you none.
You can keep barking.

FOOL!!!

Meanwhile, I'm waiting that you share with us the correct data of haplogroups in Galicia. Although I know it's sterile waiting, because you're not interested about scientific data, nor you have any links to scientific data.

You can check also the haplogroup distribution in Galicia here in Eupidia. Haplogroup E is high, yes, we know the conclusions you take of this since you don't care about autosomal analysis.

Nothing left to say.

You can check also the haplogroup distribution in Galicia here in Eupidia. Haplogroup E is high, yes, we know the conclusions you take of this since you don't care about autosomal analysis.

Nothing left to say.

It is not a tragedy to have haplogroup E, H or T between us. Well, maybe for you it is a tragedy. I pity you.

Of course it is not a tragedy, you are the only one who says this with clear interested purpose. Nobody cares so much about ancient migrations wich have nothing to do with phenotype. That's your exclusive behavour.

Having you in this Forum is not a tragedy, but in fact, it is quite pathetic.

This thread has been viewed 108967 times.

Back