Galician (NW of Spain) Y-DNA

It is not a tragedy to have haplogroup E, H or T between us. Well, maybe for you it is a tragedy. I pity you.

There's no significant H outside of Gypsies, is there? That's quite South Asian.

T is older in Europe IIRC and I suspect that European T subclades should show that, although I'm admittedly quite unfamiliar with the structure of that haplogroup. Do we actually have data on the diversity of Galician T or are we just assuming that it's a recent introduction? Some haplogroups that are much more common in Asia, like F, have been found to be quite ancient among Europeans. I don't know about T. It looks like Maciamo thinks it came largely from the Phoenicians.

By the way, do you know your own Y-DNA haplogroup, Ferreiro? Just out of curiosity. You're ethnically Galician, yes, so if you don't know, you think you may be one of these?

It is not a tragedy to have haplogroup E, H or T between us. Well, maybe for you it is a tragedy. I pity you.

Well said my friend. (y) Spaniards should be proud of their african heritage, as we are proud of our amerindian heritage. All the people in Latin America are proud of having amerindian blood.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...Canek, Ferreiro's second head continues to post nonsense.

There's no significant H outside of Gypsies, is there? That's quite South Asian.

T is older in Europe IIRC and I suspect that European T subclades should show that, although I'm admittedly quite unfamiliar with the structure of that haplogroup. Do we actually have data on the diversity of Galician T or are we just assuming that it's a recent introduction? Some haplogroups that are much more common in Asia, like F, have been found to be quite ancient among Europeans. I don't know about T. It looks like Maciamo thinks it came largely from the Phoenicians.

By the way, do you know your own Y-DNA haplogroup, Ferreiro? Just out of curiosity. You're ethnically Galician, yes, so if you don't know, you think you may be one of these?

Good post, Spark. As usual.(y)

This guy is not indigenous Galician. He may have some lose connection to Galicia, but that's it. He has polluted several other forums with his nonsense. All clues point to a LatAm-Italian with a sick ax to grind against Spaniards.

It is posible he could belong to haplogroup T, since Italy is one of the most relevant countries on this haplogroup :D

Why do you post this here clown?

Search for the Great Pyramid and the other two in Egypt, and you'll finish your homework.

Canek keeps forgetting to take his meds. hahahahahahaha.

He is a bad pupil as you can see XDDD

Haplogroup T is, to my knowledge, nonexistent in Galicia. Although perhaps has not been sufficiently investigated.

I don't know my Y-DNA, but I don't care the least if I would be R, E, J, H or T. You know why? because I'm sure of my education.

Of all the messages that these 4 fools have posted, not once have given a link to a scientific study. They only dedicate to bark, because the results are not what they hoped.

If the scientific studies would result that all Spanish are R and I they would be glad, they would say is wonderful, perfect scientific study. But the reality is different, and because they are racist, they try to destroy all scientific research. But they won't get it.

What do we have 5.6 % of M-81 in Spain: what problem do you have with it?, as that the Spanish we do not have any problem. In all the countries there are diverse haplogrupos. I have the sensation that you are projecting your own complexes in Spain.

I believe that you have the most comfortable position in all this clash.

I don't know my Y-DNA, but I don't care the least if I would be R, E, J, H or T. You know why?
I don't know my DNA either. I don't care if I would be A, B, C or D. You know why? Because I know my parents. I know my father and my mother. I love them no matter to what haplogroup they belong...

However, he cares a lot about Spanish haplogroups, more if some of them are E or T, to prove that we are Africans or something more if it's posible (see the Gypsy episode xD).

Simply pathetic.

However, he cares a lot about Spanish haplogroups, more if some of them are E or T, to prove that we are Africans or something more if it's posible (see the Gypsy episode xD).

Simply pathetic.

I'm still awaiting for your scientific links. Again barking. 144 posts and always barking, no one scientific answer.

sorry for you, but gypsies are as spaniards than you. You are only a fool racist.

Simply pathetic.
Spaniards ain't no Africans, however Spain was once a colony of Africa for a significant time. But what's wrong with Africans?

1- I told you to check the Eupidia Y-DNA, wich is realiable, and I told exactly what was the real phenotypical effect of this. Learn to read.

2- You are obsessed to link Spaniards with Africa as much as posible. Well child, go to Dodecad, and revise the Spanish average. You'll see that we have more Middle Eastern (West Asian and Southwest Asian) than African. Galicians, of course, are not different for this.

3- Very curious that a person who presumes to check scientific information, never said a word about this.

Go ahead T.r.o.l.l. Time to drink hot milk and continue sleeping, since you live in a never ending dream.

Nothing Goga, we don't deny any ancestry. The only fact is the continuous exageration of this individual and the other brain damaged, Canek.

A couple of buffons, of course.

The gypsies of Spain have the same rights and obligations that the rest of Spanish.
It is this type of confusions where more it is seen that Ferreiro is not Spanish, he does not know completely like they are the things in Spain.
The gypsies are an etina that they must take as 500 years in Spain, they have suffered pursuits and the rejection of the authorities and of the Spanish population, as probably it has happened to them in other countries of Europe.
The gypsies socially were never integrated to the Spanish society, they were staying separate in his guetos, although they were they those that they learned and profesionalizaron the Flemish art that cost many families to go out of the poverty being also better seen socially, nowadays many gypsies take a model of life completely normalized, but a big majority still lives isolated and his integration is difficult in the society.

This thread has been viewed 109366 times.

Back