Galician (NW of Spain) Y-DNA

I don't care your opinion about me. But if you are interested in my opinion, I'd not be ashamed to be latino or african. Why should I be? Is something bad for you? I'm sorry, but not for me.
No, but if it's true that you ain't no Spaniard but a frustrated person with other ethnicity, is just not cool attacking some other folks online anonymous. It is racism!

We are not ashamed. We push it back simply.
How ironic is it! Maybe for Arabs it's on the front-page, for Europeans it's on the last page written with small characters. Accroding me it's a sign of shame and for Arabs it is a sign of proud.

agree.

Lo there do I see my father. Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

:)

I don't know anything about Valhalla, but I love Sigfried and Gotterdammerung.

Goga
How ironic is it! Maybe for Arabs it's on the front-page, for Europeans it's on the last page written with small characters. Accroding me it's a sign of shame and for Arabs it is a sign of proud.

It is ironic really, but he thinks that another day Gadafi was claiming Al-Andalus (for the reactionnary Arabs the whole Spain) (For the manipulative Spanish press Andalusia) and the Canary Isles, I believe that the king of Morocco one day has said something about the Canary Isles also, he thinks that we have Ceuta and Melilla, it is not a moment to be gilding the tablet to these people. Anyway for the Arabs it is a pride because they entrusted of payment one chronicles where they were going out very well idle, for me personally the Moslem period of Spain has been counted badly.

No, but if it's true that you ain't no Spaniard but a frustrated person with other ethnicity, is just not cool attacking some other folks online anonymous. It is racism!

Quizás estés no certo, xa que eu síntome primeiro galego e só despois español.

Translation from Galician to English:
Maybe you're right, because I feel Galician first, then Spaniard.

I'm going for a while masturbating, I prefer to keep listening to this guy.

Good night.

Well, I did not call you.
In addition, the everlasting 4 fools who do not contribute never with scientific reports, they only dedicate to protest and insult.

Isn't it funny that the biggest racist here (Ferreiro) is calling Spaniards racists.:LOL: Trying to make an ethnic group something they clearly are not is the highest form of racism. At best this clown is loosely connected to Galicia (probably a frustrated LatAm with some relatives in Galicia) No indigenous Spaniard thinks like this looney.

Spaniards ain't no Africans, however Spain was once a colony of Africa for a significant time. But what's wrong with Africans?

Huh? When was Spain ever a "colony of Africa"?

It is not a tragedy to have haplogroup E, H or T between us. Well, maybe for you it is a tragedy. I pity you.

If it isn't such a tragedy then you shouldn't be so hell-bent on trying to inflate these haplogroups in Spain while at the same time trying to minimize them in Italy (your real ancestral land), hypocrite clown.

You can be sure that I will continue doing my job. Always providing scientific reports. And if you do not like, do not go into to the forum. Besides, you only do to bark, after nearly 150 post you have not posted even once a scientific report.

Your job is t-r-o-l-l-i-n-g & spamming (mostly Wiki stuff) under the false pretence of "science", idiot. You are not fooling anyone except those who want to be fooled. Your true intentions were very clear since day 1.

Last edited:
As you see, Goga, to have E-M81 is something terrible for some spanish. Not for me

Of course not, since you are not a Spaniard but of Italian descent. What really seems terrible to you is that Italy has this as well as other haplogroups that you try to use to t-r-o-l-l Spaniards. Too bad that it often backfires on you (like your little Haplogroup T charade, which is actually higher in Italy.)

Because of you attitude here I thought you were a Latino too or even an African. This is how it looks like.

And you thought correctly. He's a Latin American of Italian descent. Any observant person can easily see through that clown's farce. All you have to do is click on his screen name, then on "View Forum Posts" and read them to easily appreciate his barrage of anti-Spanish and pro-Italian tomfoolery, and just as easily put two and two together. It does not take Sherlock Holmes. I have seen many an Argentine of Italian descent who resent Spain with a passion. One of the peculiar obsessions of this kind of t-r-o-l-l-s is to "Africanize" Spain and "Europeanize" Italy as much as possible. This clown fits the profile very well.

below is dna groupings for spain.........italy and others, although 7 years old. note some like K, are now T or L etc etc

for whats its worth

http://www.jogg.info/41/Wiik3.pdf

Well clown, I mentioned you 1000 times Dodecad, but it seems you are too stupid to check it. Don't worry, I'll do the homework for you:https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...owN3M3UWRyNnc&hl=en_US&authkey=COCa89AJ#gid=0

As you can see, Ashkenazi Jews are different from the rest of Germans, nothing to do with them. Gipsies are the same case with Spaniards, but you are lucky and there aren't reports about Gipsies (for the moment, for sure there'll be). But if you are interested, you can check Doug McDonald reports (those wich your other silly head, Canek, loves), where Gipsies are clearly different from Spaniards or any ethnic European group. This is not rare, since Gipsies came a long time ago from a region of India, and remained quite Isolated. That's why they appear genetically different.

Also check your apreciated Wikipedia about the HISTORY of Gipsies, come on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Spain

Quote: It is now generally accepted that the Romani people migrated out of the Sindh, Rajasthan and Punjab regions of the Indian subcontinent west into Europe as early as the eleventh century. The music and culture of the Gitanos was highly INFLUENCED AFTER they reached Al-Andalus THROUGH North Africa. Flamenco, the heart of Gitano culture, is a mixture of Romani, Moorish, Arabic and Sephardic influences.

So, their first background (Romani-India) and the second (suposedly Moorish,-Arabic, and Sephardic), remained in Isolation from ethnic Spaniards since Wikipedia does not say anything about them. Gipsies would only learned languaje, basically. Proved this, and proved that haplogroups have nothing to do with phenotype (see the European score of Spaniards, far from North Africans and other non Europeans, and compare it with French, Duth, Germans, English, Italians, etc), just one thing for you: OWNED

Wake up charlatan, it's time to get real.

Last edited:
galician reporter Andres Montes, a typical average spanish man:

andresmontes.jpg

4 spanish fools barking, barking and barking.

Well, so far only two genetic studies of Y-DNA I can find are as follows.

Someone else knows any other scientific study about Y-DNA from Galicia?

This thread has been viewed 108961 times.

Back