Link between haplogroup E and poor economic performance OT about Knovas & Ferreiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can not there come to an average term the detractors of Spain and the spaniards Nordicity?, a point of understanding removed from the provocations.

I have not been to Lebanon, Syria or Egypt, but I have been to Turkey and Morocco, and I have seen a lot of natives there that could be pass as south europeans, and not all had surgery. the same is true in reverse.
Here we have 4 fools hating me because I talk about haplogroups E or T and its origin non european. If I only talked about haplogroups R or I, they will love me. I don't care, they are a complete waste of time. They writte the same in all forums, and they think that with their insults to me, scientific files will be forgotten. Poor men :LOL:.

Come on Ferreiro, we know who you are. Your lies and exaggerations are so infantile they defy explanation. You're done, mountebank, but you're too thick to realize it.:LOL:

Pan y ajo?

You are defenitely stupid Ferreiro. You have admited right now that you are NOT Spanish, LIAR. This expresion does not exist, the correct one is "Ajo y Agua". You confused with Marcelino Pan y Vino or something like this jajaja.

Come on, keep fooling if you can. You are ridiculous, a t.r.o.l.l. who has nothing to teach here. Show you have a little bit of dignity and sense of shame, and close your account.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stupidity knows no bounds.

He's native Spanish like I'm Sami.:rolleyes:

And still with the absurd theory that I am Lynx, some of you are obsessed trying to give me a false identity.

Look Ferreiro, here is another Spanish expresion absolutely adecuate for you: cree el ladron que todo hombre es de su condición.

Take a note of it.

PD: The only "person" without any relevant participation here is you. 0 interesting contributions, pure noise.

Very bad since your terrible mistake, now it's clear that you are not Spanish, just a liar clown

Was there ever any doubt he was not??? I knew this blatant t-r-o-l-l was not Spanish but of Italian origin even from his first few posts. It did not take me long to plainly see it. Any observant person can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 19914 times.

Back