Dodecad project : highest percentage for each admixture

This "Mediterranean" component is also the closest to "North African" (0.067) just after "SouthWest Asian" (0.066)...

North African vs SouthWest Asian: 0.066
North African vs Mediterranean: 0.067
North African vs West Asian: 0.068
North African vs West European: 0.073
North African vs East European: 0.081

So definitely not "European" but just "Mediterranean"....
I love how you manipulate things. West-Asia is closer to East-Africa, Paleo-Africa and Southwest-Asia than Mediterranean is.

I love how you manipulate things. West-Asia is closer to East-Africa, Paleo-Africa and Southwest-Asia than Mediterranean is.
That's crazy.

Mediterranean borders to Africa. They are neighbours!!!! West Asia (Georgia, Kurdistan) is thousands miles / kilometres away from Africa! With many deserts and high mountains in between.

The distances must consider ALL clusters as I said, not only one. Impossible to fool anyone with such a silly strategy.

Like it or not, the GENETIC West Asian component it's closer to Africans. If you are not agree, create your own analysis.

PD: Doesn't matter how do you call the clusters, because they read allele frequencies, and that's impossible to change. Just to change the name, does not change anything else.

Impossible to fool anyone with such a silly strategy.
Sorry to harm your feelings, but the Iberians are much closer to Africans, than West Asians like Kurds and Georgians.

Most Georgians and Kurds have never seen an African in their life.

Between Kurdistan and Africa there're many deserts and high mountains, while the Mediterranean is NEXT TO Africa. West Asia (Georgia, Kurdistan) is thousands miles / kilometres away from Africa!

That's simply not true. I share genoms with quite near easterns at 23andme, and the global similarity they show taking African regions as reference, is much more higher than any other simillarity showed by Iberians. The explanation is very easy: West Asian and Southwest Asian are INTERMEDIATE clusters, not the case of the Mediterranean, West European, and East European.

Sorry for YOU if the truth hurts your feelings.

That's simply not true. I share genoms with quite near easterns at 23andme, and the global similarity they show taking African regions as reference, is much more higher than any other simillarity showed by Iberians. The explanation is very easy: West Asian and Southwest Asian are INTERMEDIATE clusters, not the case of the Mediterranean, West European, and East European.

Sorry for YOU if the truth hurts your feelings.
South West Asia is not Africa! Arabs are not Africans.

The Mediterranean is close to West Europe because of R1b. But the Mediterranean is closer to Africa than to East Europe! More E than R1a!!!

West Asia is very close to East Europe!!! And West Asia = West Asia!

Sorry to hurt your feelings.

Stop with the nonsense, this is not a geography lesson. We talk about genetics, and near easterns are an INTERMIDIATE group (second time). Then, they are much closer to Africans, especially East Africans.

Time to pick some kleenex.

Stop with the nonsense, this is not a geography lesson. We talk about genetics, and near easterns are an INTERMIDIATE group (second time). Then, they are much closer to Africans, especially East Africans.

Time to pick some kleenex.
Sure according to you CHINA is closer to Africa than the Mediterranean.

China is predominatly Mongoloid, don't start twisting things again. Near Easterns are much more intermediate than them.

You should revise your notions, I can't understand how do you relate such things.

China is predominatly Mongoloid, don't start twisting things again. Near Easterns are much more intermediate than them.

You should revise your notions, I can't understand how do you relate such things.
???

Are you saying that Georgians, Armenians or Kurds have more African blood in them than the Iberians???? That's crazy!!!!

Haplogroup E is African. The Mediterraneans have MUCH more E than West Asians. FACT!!!!

I have a question for you. What is closer to Africa: the Mediterranean or CHINA??? I'm sure you will say CHINA, lol...

I'll answer your last question when I'll check 23andme again with the global similarities (I'm not sure now).

The other part has been answered. Intermediate clusters give higher affinities with so many different regions. And near easterns are much more simillar to Africans than any other Iberian. I'm 100% sure about this.

Sorry if you don't like, but this is what genetics say.

PD: And forget about haplogroups, they tell very little about the full admixture. But even, if you like that, don't forget to mention haplogrop T. Much more present between near easterns than Spaniards.

Near Easterns ARE not the same as WEST Asian. Some Near Easterns have Mongoloid roots, some Semitic roots, some Caucasian (Caucasus) roots and some Iranic roots.

I think that ARABS and Semites in the SOUTH are related to Africans, but not the people close to the Caucasus.
I think that Turks are even closer to China than to Africa.

Also some peoples in Africa have South West Asian roots (J1 & T).

Sure Arabs are much much closer to Africans than the Mediterraneans will ever be. Semitic languages and African languages are very close.

T is maybe not from Africa.

Near easterns are a core of West Asian and Southwest Asian. Even Georgians are not 100% West Asian (althought they are the most similar thing), so you'll always get aproximate numbers. I share genomes with a Georgian at 23andme, and he appeared more similar to Africans than Iberians. However, I'll try to share with other Georgians and tell you the results if you are interested.

And they have Southwest Asian too. And Mediterranean, East European. West European...However, I read in other posts that he does not accept those results...¿what else can I say? XD

When looking at autosomal plots, the West-Asians are also closer to North-Africans, than any South-European :

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Near easterns are a core of West Asian and Southwest Asian. Even Georgians are not 100% West Asian (althought they are the most similar thing), so you'll always get aproximate numbers. I share genomes with a Georgian at 23andme, and he appeared more similar to Africans than Iberians. However, I'll try to share with other Georgians and tell you the results if you are interested.
Ok. West Asia and Southwest Asia is not 1 group. Southwest Asia has less J2, G2a, but much more J1, E.

I think that West Asia countries in the Caucasus are closer to East Europe than to Arabic countries.

When they say that the Middle East is closer to Africa than Europe I think they mean Arabs. Because Arabs live in the Middle East and in Africa. They exported J1 to Africa and imported E to the Middle East, mostly Southwest Asia. These haplogroups tie both continents, together with T of course.

Thank you for the offer. I'm very much interested in the correlation between the African and Gerogian genome.

When looking at autosomal plots, the West-Asians are also closer to North-Africans, than any South-European :

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Where is Africa? I don't see Africa on this map.

PS. Oh sorry. Now I see Morrocan & Egyptian.

Ok. West Asia and Southwest Asia is not 1 group. Southwest Asia has less J2, G2a, but much more J1, E.

I think that West Asia countries in the Caucasus are closer to East Europe than to Arabic countries.

When they say that the Middle East is closer to Africa than Europe I think they mean Arabs. Because Arabs live in the Middle East and in Africa. They exported J1 to Africa and imported E to the Middle East, mostly Southwest Asia. These haplogroups tie both continents, together with T of course.

Thank you for the offer. I'm very much interested in the correlation between the African and Gerogian genome.
You are mixing haplogroups with autosomal. Please, get your facts straight. People of Caucasus are much closer to middle-easterns than to East-Europeans. In fact, Georgians cluster with Irianians and Turks, as you can see in many autosomal plots.

This thread has been viewed 131934 times.

Back