Dodecad project : highest percentage for each admixture

Some people have phobias concerning certain ethnic groups and spread the most insane lies and distortions about them. What a world ... a world of faux realities. LOL!

Its note a phobia its somekind of perverted hate or jelousy. ive often noticed how there is somekind of movement that wants to seperate southern europe from the rest of europe. Especially spain and portugal, and brainwash southern europeans to believe they are not european, but middle eastern or north african.

Going back to the original post by Maciamo, I am Greek Cypriot and 63% Mediterranean based on my recently released GENO 2.0 results. I consider this quite a high % for a single source population. I have not yet uploaded any of my data to Dodecad or any similar admixture analysis tool.

Maciamo,
I am not totally sure what you are asking...

My results are 95% Northwest European and 5% Middle Eastern (*edit, I had mistakenly put Near Eastern). Of course my ancestors are islanders as previously mentioned, every proven progenitor being probably most at the 300 and 400 year mark were all British.
No intermarriage or crossed lines since colonial times, other than ordinary statistical average for an American, but then converging at the usual date for British Islanders which is something around 1400 A.D. at 90%.

As for looks, I always thought the Tarim mummies were strangely familial in their appearance (even though they are apparently R1a).
If I sat at a kitchen table with un-dead Tarim people they could easily be family members.

Last edited:
It is the same racial superiority crap that has been around since colonial times, any open minded person would think that with the supposed high educational standards in Europe that this rubbish would be a thing of the past. Not so, unfortunately some are still clinging to the old delusions.

It has nothing to do with that at all. Africans are equal humans like everybody else. There is nothing wrong to have African ancestry. The fact is that there is somekind of racist agenda, to claim southern Europe, especially Iberia, as somehow being closer to north Africa and the middle east. Usually this comes from non Europeans, but it is quite a strong movment. The fact is that Southern Europe is genetically different from Africans, North or Sub Saharan, so its annoying when people try to deny facts.

He knows the truth perfectly. As I said, he is the only t.r.o.l.l. joining 23andme, and the only thing he is worried about is to find the way to spread more lies about Spaniards.

Too bad. It's time to remove the Portuguese flag, we know you are half North African and half French.

By the way, here is a message he posted in ancestry thread were it's possible to check his Dodecad results:
EuroMed - DOD004 : 100% Western Mediterranean : 50% NorthWest Mediterranean (Occitan) and 50% SouthWest Mediterranean (Berber/Jew): http://dodecad.blogspot.com/2010/11/information-about-project-samples.html?commentPage=1

5.3 EE + 26.9 WE + 30.5 Medit. = 62.7% Euro

Nothing to do with Spaniards or Portuguese (91% and 86% European).

Sweet Dreams.

So he was born in the middle of the atlantic ocean, then?

That's actually what I expect many or even most portuguese to be today, aisde from some tiny reference population here and there. It's not like galicia where there's good genetic continuity. And I would never call an Occitain person French, they are as close to a parisian/nuestrian as a Berber is.

He has genetically nothing to do with the Portuguese as I proved (no Portuguese ancestors). And the Portuguese are not 50% Berber as you can imagine, and they are pretty similar to Galicians as far as I know.

You're right about the Occitan issue though. They are nation, doesn't matter genetics, so definitely my mistake.

Let me ask a stupid question. Am I reading my results right?
I have autosomal 'family finder' testing from familytreedna that show 95% NWE and 5% Middle Eastern.
Are you using some sort of different metric to arrive at what you call NWE from what family finder does?

I thought I would ask since my results look like an outlier

I don't know which pattern FTDNA uses. I guess if you run your raw data using Dodecad and Eurogenes calculators, your results would be typically Northwestern.

So yes, the figures and the names change depending on the test.

So he was born in the middle of the atlantic ocean, then?

That's actually what I expect many or even most portuguese to be today, aisde from some tiny reference population here and there. It's not like galicia where there's good genetic continuity. And I would never call an Occitain person French, they are as close to a parisian/nuestrian as a Berber is.
WTF ? :useless:

I don't know which pattern FTDNA uses. I guess if you run your raw data using Dodecad and Eurogenes calculators, your results would be typically Northwestern.

So yes, the figures and the names change depending on the test.

Thanks, that is good to know. I'll have to try one of these other calculators. I'm curious to see how much the calculators differ from the ftdna.
Thanks again!

This thread has been viewed 131928 times.

Back