New R1a map

Of course. As I expected you wouldn't explain your claims with any facts/evidence.

You reference Eupedia as having all the needed info to make your point, which doesn't even make such a claim that you proposed regarding R1a. If you just took 2 seconds to go to the R1a section page here on Eupedia(https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml), you would see that no where is it stated all R1a in moderns(or even ancients) is the results of spread from the Baltics.

Additionally, this is a genetics forum, not some forum run by actual scientists and academic participants in studies. There is also a number of recent aDNA studies that have yet to be added to/updated on this sites Haplogroups and their respective pages.

I can tell by your very responses that you don't keep up with the topic. If you're going to act like a wise guy, at least know what you're talking about and back it up, " John Doe".
You don't have to copy cat my answers. Are you an adult? This forum is enough for factual knowledge. You have indeed no references at all. Not one. You just don't make any sense at all, it's called nonsense. I consider it a total waste of time. Anyway thanks for yet again learning nothing but to be observant with self proclaimed Google scientist. You're welcome.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

You don't have to copy cat my answers. Are you an adult? This forum is enough for factual knowledge. You have indeed no references at all. Not one. You just don't make any sense at all, it's called nonsense. I consider it a total waste of time. Anyway thanks for yet again learning nothing but to be observant with self proclaimed Google scientist. You're welcome.

Nice Strawman/Ad Hominem. You're obviously a troll. Reported.

Nice Strawman/Ad Hominem. You're obviously a troll. Reported.
Lol. So your mom is moderator on this forum? Stop embarrassing yourself mate. This is my last answer comment in our conversation. Take care and stay safe at least.

Lol. So your mom is moderator on this forum? Stop embarrassing yourself mate. This is my last answer comment in our conversation. Take care and stay safe at least.

Anyone with an atoms weight of understanding on R1a branches will know you're the one actually embarrassing yourself here. What's the matter "Bjornsson", did your R1a is all Baltic theory not hold water on Anthro that you're trying to spread your misinformation here?

You claim Eupedia has all the facts. I cited you their R1a article which doesn't even propose your hogwash claims(which I doubt your read btw). You have the audacity to call me a Google scientist. Clearly, its you who are wasting your time on google instead of actually reading some peer reviewed papers. For once, you should read the sources you claim you're quoting. Again, read the article and cite for us exactly where Eupedia claims all R1a branches including moderns spread from the Baltic. Comment sections aren't evidence or facts.

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml

R1a-migration.png

Anyone with an atoms weight of understanding on R1a branches will know you're the one actually embarrassing yourself here. What's the matter "Bjornsson", did your R1a is all Baltic theory not hold water on Anthro that you're trying to spread your misinformation here?

You claim Eupedia has all the facts. I cited you their R1a article which doesn't even propose your hogwash claims(which I doubt your read btw). You have the audacity to call me a Google scientist. Clearly, its you who are wasting your time on google instead of actually reading some peer reviewed papers. For once, you should read the sources you claim you're quoting. Again, read the article and cite for us exactly where Eupedia claims all R1a branches including moderns spread from the Baltic. Comment sections aren't evidence or facts.

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml

R1a-migration.png
If you read my comment this is actually what I said mate. These migrations are more than 3500+ years ago. That's exactly what I wrote. Do you really expect that in 3500 years things stay the same, then you're delusional. What exactly does this map tell you I do wonder. These things are exactly why I wouldn't trust any Google Scientist. You're actually making a bigger embarrassment of yourself than I could imagine.

If you read my comment this is actually what I said mate. These migrations are more than 3500+ years ago. That's exactly what I wrote. Do you really expect that in 3500 years things stay the same, then you're delusional. What exactly does this map tell you I do wonder. These things are exactly why I wouldn't trust any Google Scientist. You're actually making a bigger embarrassment of yourself than I could imagine.

Sneaky Serb?

Enough Red herrings/strawman you mentally inept fool.

Your original argument was claiming all R1a branches more recently are the result of spread from the Baltic. You're WRONG. You have supplied zero evidence to elucidate this point and continue to mock instead of provide anything if merit. You made the claim its on you to prove.

You said "I'm talking about modern times not 3k years ago."

Prove it or shut your mouth.

LOL. I've been a member on this forum for 10 years. I've actually haven't seen so much Google Science in so few posts. I'm actually Micronesian. And finding that actually speaking to full stupidity with nonsense is making everyone laugh. Some are just mentally trained to automatically call others like Serb or similar which actually doubles down your own stupidity.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

LOL. I've been a member on this forum for 10 years. I've actually haven't seen so much Google Science in so few posts. I'm actually Micronesian. And finding that actually speaking to full stupidity with nonsense is making everyone laugh. Some are just mentally trained to automatically call others like Serb or similar which actually doubles down your own stupidity.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

yes! Micronesians and Serbs lough when they see bananas!

this paper is a celebration for r1a found in mesolithic hunter again :)

Genetic ancestry changes in Stone to Bronze Age transition in the East European plain

Abstract
Transition from the Stone to the Bronze Age in Central and Western Europe was a period of majorpopulation movements originating from the Ponto-Caspian Steppe. Here, we report new genome-widesequence data from 28 individuals from the territory north of this source area – from the under-studiedWestern part of present-day Russia, including Stone Age hunter-gatherers (10,800–4,250 cal BC) andBronze Age farmers from the Corded Ware complex called Fatyanovo Culture (2,900–2,050 cal BC).We show that Eastern hunter-gatherer ancestry was present in Northwestern Russia already from around10,000 BC. Furthermore, we see a clear change in ancestry with the arrival of farming – the FatyanovoCulture individuals were genetically similar to other Corded Ware cultures, carrying a mixture of Steppeand European early farmer ancestry and thus likely originating from a fast migration towards thenortheast from somewhere in the vicinity of modern-day Ukraine, which is the closest area where theseancestries coexisted from around 3,000 BC.

source:
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.07.02.184507v1

from page : 4 pdf

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.07.02.184507v1.full.pdf

Affinities of Western Russian hunter-gatherersFirst, we assessed the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) and Y chromosome (chrY) variation of the 3 StoneAge HG from Western Russia. The oldest individual PES001 belonged to mtDNA haplogroup (hg) U4(Table 1, Supplementary Data 2), which has been found before in EHG and Scandinavian HGindividuals. The other two represented mtDNA hgs T2 and K1 (Table 1, SupplementaryFig. 5, Supplementary Data 2), which is noteworthy since hg U was by far the most frequent in EuropeanHG before the spread of farming, but hgs H11 and T2 have also been found previously in HG individuals . The chrY lineages carried by PES001 and BER001 were R1a5-YP1272 and Q1-L54, respectively(Table 1, Supplementary Data 2) – both hgs have also been found previously in EHGindividuals

p.s
it is interesting that finally 1 mesolithic hunter belonged to mtdna t2 and not only to mtdna U :cool-v:

Hi Folks, I'm new, but there isn't a group for my y-haplogroup, but yours is a very close descendent branch. I'm an R- (R-M207), as in R-Z92

Can I hang out with you guys?

R-Z92 is part of R1a, it is the East Baltic branch of Z280. On the R1a page on this site, the tree for Z280 shows the branch where Z92 is located, along with its cousin subclades, like the pan-Slavic CTS1211 or M558.

R-Z92 is part of R1a, it is the East Baltic branch of Z280. On the R1a page on this site, the tree for Z280 shows the branch where Z92 is located, along with its cousin subclades, like the pan-Slavic CTS1211 or M558.

Thanks!

First, I'm new here to learn.

I asked the folks at 23&me, and they said that the Z92 was part of both the R and R1a haplogroups.

R is R-M207, R1a is R-M420 so the answer confused me, but on further discussion, I was told it's not a linear relationship.

I think R->Z92 split off and spread as a group, then as it further spread, R1a-Z92 followed, so Z92v1.0 and Z92v1.1.

Does that make sense? Technically there's a slight difference, but this group seems like the best match, rather than trying to open a one-member R hapolgroup :grin:

This thread has been viewed 162470 times.

Back