New J1 map

Yes, and they have the majority of the worlds J2b along with albania sand north-central Italians.

J2a in Greece is middle eastern blood, J2b is characteristically Greco-Albanian, but once upon a time obviously, it came from the Middle East as well before mutating in the southern Balkans.

The fact that Greeks are J2a majority does not change the equation. Greeks and Turks have lived side by side for 10 000 years in Anatolia. The exchange of genes is normal. Albanians have always bee two countries away from them.

you are so dump.

Turks came at 1000 AD from central Asian Steppes,
they did not existed before, and mostly stay around Cilikia,

All J2 in minor asia and Europe are either from times of Vinca Culture, either from iron age,

The Greeks have the highest J2b frequencies, J2b characterizes Greco-Albanians so when speaking of Greeks and J2, remember them as well. J2b is very scarce in the Middle East even turkey, very rare.

again you are dump,

J2b is spread from France to Africa to India, in Indo-Iranian populations how much J2b exist,
and how much J2b have Roma populations?

J2a in Greece is middle eastern blood, J2b is characteristically Greco-Albanian, but once upon a time obviously, it came from the Middle East as well before mutating in the southern Balkans.

many J2a are considered Greco-Anatolian. and some J2axxx as Greek mark

it has been found in bgger numbers in ancient populations in Greece.

you are so dump.

Turks came at 1000 AD from central Asian Steppes,
they did not existed before, and mostly stay around Cilikia,

All J2 in minor asia and Europe are either from times of Vinca Culture, either from iron age,
Some of them came at the time you mentioning. Others have always been there. The one that came at that time I guess were haplogroups N,Q,L,H,G of eastern asia. But J, J1,J2 you can't say were not there from the begining of time. Why you get nervous when I say you have exchanged genes with Turks. I am convinced Albanians carry a lot of them, I just need some help to estimate how much. Greeks share must be triple of that Albanians share for the reason that Greeks shared the same space with them, and there were Turkish colonies all over greece before the revolution. But I am not interested in how much of the genes Greeks and Turks share, I am interested in an educated approximation of how much Albanians share.

I would say that the phenotype of 20% of Albanians is the same like Anatolians. They are dark by any standard. They could be christians, muslims or aromanians. Aromanians display a wide range of skin colour. From real pale nordic type to real dark dravidian type. My guess is that Turks could largely be responsable for that. Dark skin could be J1 FOR INSTANCE.

I would say that the phenotype of 20% of Albanians is the same like Anatolians. They are dark by any standard. They could be christians, muslims or aromanians. Aromanians display a wide range of skin colour. From real pale nordic type to real dark dravidian type. My guess is that Turks could largely be responsable for that. Dark skin could be J1 FOR INSTANCE.

Autosomally, an Albanian is just as close to a Turk as to a French person, so it is not that close considering that Turkey is much closer in kilometers. There seems to be a genetical barrier at the border between Greece and Turkey.
So to answer your question, I don't believe Turks have left much genes in Albania. The olive skin phenotype has been in Southern-Europe since forever. I know this is going to dissapoint a lot of Albanian idiots who want to claim Turkish ancestry, but sorry, truth is they're not much Turkish.

Other than within the J2a of Albanians there is middle eastern blood....

Some of them came at the time you mentioning. Others have always been there. The one that came at that time I guess were haplogroups N,Q,L,H,G of eastern asia. But J, J1,J2 you can't say were not there from the begining of time. Why you get nervous when I say you have exchanged genes with Turks. I am convinced Albanians carry a lot of them, I just need some help to estimate how much. Greeks share must be triple of that Albanians share for the reason that Greeks shared the same space with them, and there were Turkish colonies all over greece before the revolution. But I am not interested in how much of the genes Greeks and Turks share, I am interested in an educated approximation of how much Albanians share.

again you are dump.

you are confusing Turks with pre-Turkish populations,

native in minor Asia does not mean Turk.

don't mix modern ethnicities with ancient ones,

and for your info, Crete is a place that Ottomans have 0% but heavily J2a,

search better

The Altaic component is very heavy in Albania, at top positions
that means they share enough Turkic, don't mess Turkic with Turkish,

Turkey especially West and North Parts, have small original turkish genes,
Read some Byzantine History.

on the other hand
@ Kamani

what do you know about the migration of Bektas people in Albania?
all Bektas followers moved to Albania when exciled from Ottomans.
meaning that there was a quite modern devastation from minor Asia to ALbania.

@ Kamani

dude, you're not going to throw some names in there as usual and pretend you have an argument. Greece is right next door to Turkey, today autosomally you're closer to them than Albanians are, get over it.

What d you mean, J2a has nothing to do with Turks? It's the predominant middle eastern J2 Clade, and it is found in Cretans, ad Turks as well.

Ethnic Turks are not J2a.

Haplogroup-J1.gif

I don't have a clue what means the big spot in France, Tuscany and Bosnia. Maybe some later movements of J1 with Caucasian tribes, or brought by Gals from Anatolia?

I'm asking myself the same. There are also big spot in Spain and Portugal.

Maciamo, are there new study about J1 in Europe? In France, Italy, Spain?

This map on which studies is based on?

Autosomally, an Albanian is just as close to a Turk as to a French person, so it is not that close considering that Turkey is much closer in kilometers. There seems to be a genetical barrier at the border between Greece and Turkey.
So to answer your question, I don't believe Turks have left much genes in Albania. The olive skin phenotype has been in Southern-Europe since forever. I know this is going to dissapoint a lot of Albanian idiots who want to claim Turkish ancestry, but sorry, truth is they're not much Turkish.

Its not about claiming Turkish ancestry. I wish we did not have that ancestry. But unfortunately we do have it. Every occupation does not go peacefully. You have stories women jumping from the cliff not to fall on the occupiers hands. What about the woman that did not jump? The presence of J1, G2a, T, J2a in Albania is a gift from the conquest. Our original population did not have it. If they had it, it shold have been in Arberehe too. They probably left R1b too but thats hard to detect. I am not talking about olive skin. I am talking about dark skin among Albanians. My estimate is it could be 20%.

again you are dump.

you are confusing Turks with pre-Turkish populations,

native in minor Asia does not mean Turk.

don't mix modern ethnicities with ancient ones,

and for your info, Crete is a place that Ottomans have 0% but heavily J2a,

search better

The Altaic component is very heavy in Albania, at top positions
that means they share enough Turkic, don't mess Turkic with Turkish,

Turkey especially West and North Parts, have small original turkish genes,
Read some Byzantine History.

on the other hand
@ Kamani

With Turks I mean the residents of present day Turkey. The one you are mentioning are OTOMANS. They were of Mongolic stock. The last centuary Turkey is a mixed population. Up to 1922 Turks and Greeks lived side by side in the same space, namely Anatolia. There were 600 000 Turks settled in Grece ( out of 3 milion Greek population). Athens had a large chunk of Turks, Peloponesis did, Salonica and more. After 1922 they were all expelled to Turkey. There were 2 milion Greeks in Anatolia. They were expelled to Greece. So you are trying to make me believe that even they lived together in the same towns for milleniums they did not mix. I don't by it. If you want to believe it yourself, that's fine, but you are kidding yourself. As for Bectas, they are a muslim sect, a hybrid between islam and chritianity. I am one of them, and I am not forbidden to drink by Bektash religion, I don't have to pray 5 times a day, I can even marry a christian if the girl is beautifull.

This thread has been viewed 80039 times.

Back