New J1 map

With Turks I mean the residents of present day Turkey. The one you are mentioning are OTOMANS. They were of Mongolic stock. The last centuary Turkey is a mixed population. Up to 1922 Turks and Greeks lived side by side in the same space, namely Anatolia. There were 600 000 Turks settled in Grece ( out of 3 milion Greek population). Athens had a large chunk of Turks, Peloponesis did, Salonica and more. After 1922 they were all expelled to Turkey. There were 2 milion Greeks in Anatolia. They were expelled to Greece. So you are trying to make me believe that even they lived together in the same towns for milleniums they did not mix. I don't by it. If you want to believe it yourself, that's fine, but you are kidding yourself. As for Bectas, they are a muslim sect, a hybrid between islam and chritianity. I am one of them, and I am not forbidden to drink by Bektash religion, I don't have to pray 5 times a day, I can even marry a christian if the girl is beautifull.

when J1 etc moved from middle-east/anatolia to balkans, italy,etc there was no Turkic people in turkey. The turks only arrived around 1500 years ago in modern turkey. Do you know what you are talking about?

Its not about claiming Turkish ancestry. I wish we did not have that ancestry. But unfortunately we do have it. Every occupation does not go peacefully. You have stories women jumping from the cliff not to fall on the occupiers hands. What about the woman that did not jump? The presence of J1, G2a, T, J2a in Albania is a gift from the conquest. Our original population did not have it. If they had it, it shold have been in Arberehe too. They probably left R1b too but thats hard to detect. I am not talking about olive skin. I am talking about dark skin among Albanians. My estimate is it could be 20%.

LOL

these markers where in the balkans before greeks, romans, thracians and illyrians even existed. Stop using today's borders for genetic movement

I'm asking myself the same. There are also big spot in Spain and Portugal.

Maciamo, are there new study about J1 in Europe? In France, Italy, Spain?

This map on which studies is based on?

re: france.....Is it some type of trading ventures of centuries up the Rhone river via the 'greek" city of Marseille or maybe Phoenician.

LOL

these markers where in the balkans before greeks, romans, thracians and illyrians even existed. Stop using today's borders for genetic movement

Genes are no like wind that cam move freely where they want. Genes are people. 80% of Arabs are J1. So J1 or Arab can be used inerchangebly. Had J1 been there, Arbereshe too would have had some. They don't. All Arbereshe did was, they moved to Italy when Turks came. So it means J1 was brought to Albania by Turks. Turks cluster 10 J1. The borders are not some fiction lines. They were created on something.

Albanopolis probably J1 is Arab in majority but i disagree about the other Y-DNA lines which are mostly old in the area.

Albanopolis probably J1 is Arab in majority but i disagree about the other Y-DNA lines which are mostly old in the area.
I suspect that particularly J1 was brought to the area from Turkey. Turks cluster 10% J1. Also G in the area was brought by Turks. Turks have 10% G too. I draw the conclusions comparing Arbereshe with south Albanians where they originate. Both Albanians and Arbereshe have the same amount of E,I, R1a. We differ in J and G.

With Turks I mean the residents of present day Turkey. The one you are mentioning are OTOMANS. They were of Mongolic stock. The last centuary Turkey is a mixed population. Up to 1922 Turks and Greeks lived side by side in the same space, namely Anatolia. There were 600 000 Turks settled in Grece ( out of 3 milion Greek population). Athens had a large chunk of Turks, Peloponesis did, Salonica and more. After 1922 they were all expelled to Turkey. There were 2 milion Greeks in Anatolia. They were expelled to Greece. So you are trying to make me believe that even they lived together in the same towns for milleniums they did not mix. I don't by it. If you want to believe it yourself, that's fine, but you are kidding yourself. As for Bectas, they are a muslim sect, a hybrid between islam and chritianity. I am one of them, and I am not forbidden to drink by Bektash religion, I don't have to pray 5 times a day, I can even marry a christian if the girl is beautifull.

the numbers you are posting are incorrect,

Bektash people livned in today Turkey and moved to Albania, since you are one of them, you know when and how and why.
Bektash are mostly Turko-Iranian population,
only in Pontus the Ottoman empire counted 6 million Greeks. from kastamone to Lazoi (Castamonu Laz)

Bektash is an Islamic heresy. so don't tell us about Atheism in Albania.

J1 is also strong evidence oof hebrew population,

about G in Balkans
I am G2a3* L90.

G2 is pure palaiolithic in Balkans, its History is written in Sesklo/Dimini.
in Makedonia and Thessaly reach >10% and in Epiros 8% with spoted areas reach >14%
it is older than any other HG in Balkans and we find in mountains,
it is high in mountainous populations all over Europe
due to that some connect it with mining,

The absence of G in some Albanian populations is cause their nativity is small with area.

G2a is the oldest native HG in Balkans, and probably one of the 1rst (if not the first) that enter Europe

ETRUSCANS TOMP REVEALE G2a

VINCA CULTURE HAD G2a FOR CERTAIN

G2a is diviided in 2 major packs,
1. the Alpen one ,
2. The Greco-Anatolian one

Alans and Hazzars and Eskenazy Jews also share G but not of the above packs.

the numbers you are posting are incorrect,

Bektash people livned in today Turkey and moved to Albania, since you are one of them, you know when and how and why.
Bektash are mostly Turko-Iranian population,
only in Pontus the Ottoman empire counted 6 million Greeks. from kastamone to Lazoi (Castamonu Laz)

Bektash is an Islamic heresy. so don't tell us about Atheism in Albania.

J1 is also strong evidence oof hebrew population,

about G in Balkans
I am G2a3* L90.

G2 is pure palaiolithic in Balkans, its History is written in Sesklo/Dimini.
in Makedonia and Thessaly reach >10% and in Epiros 8%
it is older than any other HG in Balkans and we find in mountains,
it is high in mountainous populations all over Europe
due to that some connect it with mining,

The absence of G in Albanian populations is cause their nativity is small with area.

G2a is the oldest native HG in Balkans, and probably one of the 1rst (if not the first) that enter Europe

ETRUSCANS TOMP REVEALE G2a

VINCA CULTURE HAD G2a FOR CERTAIN

G2a is diviided in 2 major packs,
1. the Alpen one ,
2. The Greco-Anatolian one

Alans and Hazzars and Eskenazy Jews also share G but not of the above packs.

Bektash is not a people. Its a muslim religios sect. The way orthodoxy is not a people, its a religion. Bektash were trying to pacify the christians converting to muslim religion. Christians were not comfortable with some muslim restrictions like forbiding alcohool. So Bectashi sect allowed it. They wanted to marry woman from other religions so Bectashi allowed it, and many more.... If you believe that Bectashi is a kind of people then you are misinformed or confused. You are right about Etruscans being G2a, It turns out Etruscans came To Etruria from the place we call Turkey. So you are reinforcing my view that indeed Haplogroup G in Albania is a Turkish affair.

Bektash is not a people. Its a muslim religios sect. The way orthodoxy is not a people, its a religion. Bektash were trying to pacify the christians converting to muslim religion. Christians were not comfortable with some muslim restrictions like forbiding alcohool. So Bectashi sect allowed it. They wanted to marry woman from other religions so Bectashi allowed it, and many more.... If you believe that Bectashi is a kind of people then you are misinformed or confused. You are right about Etruscans being G2a, It turns out Etruscans came To Etruria from the place we call Turkey. So you are reinforcing my view that indeed Haplogroup G in Albania is a Turkish affair.

about G Hg
naming it Turkish you are naming as after 1071 Ad Hg which is wrong.

G2a in Aegean Albania Balkans and minor Asia is the Greco-Anatolian part
G2a in Swiss Austria is the Alpen part.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TURKISH POPULATION.

about Bektas

is Turkish vocabulary after Bek +Tas = strong rock
Bektas is a toponyme an area in Pontus Black Mountains Μελαν Ορος near Κερασους Turkish Giresun.

Haji Bektas Weli was a Persian (or Turkish to some) that created an Islamic Heresy at 1200 AD that Turks accepted especially in the Cappadokia and Pontus mountains. (desili area)

he and Haji Ahmad Yasavi are the founder of Alevi and Bektasi-Sufi heresy in Ottomans,

in 1826 Bektashi people (babas dervish dede) were under hunt after Mahmud 2nd, and they found refugee in Albania and Kossovo.
remember the excile of Bektashi people from Goztepe Con/polis to Kossovo.

unknown population moved from Thrace Bithynia Pontus Cappadokia Kastamone to Albania and Kossovo to be safe from the Suni hunt. at least 7 tekke-Villages left only from around Con/polis.

later at 1925 Kemal Attaturk Forbit all Bektas religion activities and a second wave left and Move to Tirana, (search why Ιismael Vlore almost broke with Kemal that time)
the second wave was mostly from Bithynia (Anadolu),
remember HaciBektas town in Anadolu modern Turkey.

so don't tell about no Turk ever step in Albania.
the headquarters of all over world Bektashi people is Tirana, though the Heresy started in Iran/Persia.

besides
ALL YENISARIES WERE BEKTASHI SUFI IN RELIGION,
so Mahmud 2nd was afraid of them.
as also Kemal.
Bektashi religion in Balkans at Suleiman's the magnificent times was a Mark of Manisa (Μαγνησια) trained Yenisaries.

about G Hg
naming Turkish you are naming as after 1146 Ad Hg

we try to tell him, but he does not realise that modern people in some modern countries arrived not that long ago.

It would be better if we had some sort of genetic maps for these people. a map fro bronze-age, another for iron-age, another for end of roman empire aetc

@ Zanipolo.
i see new avatar.

he is trying to search and combine HGs but he is lost using modern names of nationalities.

@ Zanipolo.
i see new avatar.

he is trying to search and combine HGs but he is lost using modern names of nationalities.

yes, needed a change of avatar .......still searching............i might put my COA .......hehehehe

about G Hg
naming it Turkish you are naming as after 1071 Ad Hg which is wrong.

about Bektas

is Turkish vocabulary after Bek +Tas = strong rock
Bektas is a toponyme an area in Pontus Black Mountains Μελαν Ορος near Κερασους Turkish Giresun.

Haji Bektas Weli was a Persian (or Turkish to some) that created an Islamic Heresy at 1200 AD that Turks accepted especially in the Cappadokia and Pontus mountains. (desili area)

he and Haji Ahmad Yasavi are the founder of Alevi and Bektasi-Sufi heresy in Ottomans,

in 1826 Bektashi people (babas dervish dede) were under hunt after Mahmud 2nd, and they found refugee in Albania and Kossovo.
remember the excile of Bektashi people from Goztepe Con/polis to Kossovo.

unknown population moved from Thrace Bithynia Pontus Cappadokia Kastamone to Albania and Kossovo to be safe from the Suni hunt. at least 7 tekke-Villages left only from around Con/polis.

later at 1925 Kemal Attaturk Forbit all Bektas religion activities and a second wave left and Move to Tirana, (search why Ιismael Vlore almost broke with Kemal that time)
the second wave was mostly from Bithynia (Anadolu),
remember HaciBektas town in Anadolu modern Turkey.

so don't tell about no Turk ever step in Albania.
the headquarters of all over world Bektashi people is Tirana, though the Heresy started in Iran/Persia.

besides
ALL YENISARIES WERE BEKTASHI SUFI IN RELIGION,
so Mahmud 2nd was afraid of them.
as also Kemal.
Bektashi religion in Balkans at Suleiman's the magnificent times was a Mark of Manisa (Μαγνησια) trained Yenisaries.

So, since I am a Bektashis I am a Turk, too? Thanks for telling me, I did not know that!!!
Just courious, are you making stuff up, or what you saying is written in the books you read?:confused:

we try to tell him, but he does not realise that modern people in some modern countries arrived not that long ago.

It would be better if we had some sort of genetic maps for these people. a map fro bronze-age, another for iron-age, another for end of roman empire aetc
You don't need to tell me anything. Large part of Turkish population have always been there, Only Mongolic part of them came latter. It was not like, Anatoloa was empty and one mornig surprize,surprize, Turks came. Thats your view, not the reality. Large parts of todays Turks are in fact muslim Greeks. Since you admit that haplo J2a is Greek, about 30% of todays Turks are J2a, which translated in ethnicity means muslim Greeks. Haplogroups R1a, E, I are Ballkanic people who settled in Turkey. Thats why Turkish Dna and Greek are very close. If you are courious check the DNA of Cypriots, Greek and Turkish part of Cypro and you see what is happening there.

Are you on drugs everything you say is stupid albano polis, I know I am

You don't need to tell me anything. Large part of Turkish population have always been there, Only Mongolic part of them came latter. It was not like, Anatoloa was empty and one mornig surprize,surprize, Turks came. Thats your view, not the reality. Large parts of todays Turks are in fact muslim Greeks. Since you admit that haplo J2a is Greek, about 30% of todays Turks are J2a, which translated in ethnicity means muslim Greeks. Haplogroups R1a, E, I are Ballkanic people who settled in Turkey. Thats why Turkish Dna and Greek are very close. If you are courious check the DNA of Cypriots, Greek and Turkish part of Cypro and you see what is happening there.

if these people have always been in turkey before the turkic people arrived, then they are not genetically turkish.

you mean some ancient greeks that they behind in turkey eventually became turks. Does this really count?

one day all europe might be chinese too

So, since I am a Bektashis I am a Turk, too? Thanks for telling me, I did not know that!!!
Just courious, are you making stuff up, or what you saying is written in the books you read?:confused:

why you put words in my mouth,

Did I say that?

it is clear and obvious what I said,

@ Albanopolis,

E Hg came to Balkans from Minor Asia, (Konya 2000 BC)

today minor Asia is Turkey,

so E-V13 is Turkish,

how about that?

is that the correct logic?

or Hettits were in Turkey so they were Turks,
or that logic is Correct?

This thread has been viewed 79796 times.

Back