Promote your childhood place here!

i will. but i need time, because i spend my childhood in 3 different places.
Hey man, that would be great!!! I'm really curious! (y)

Great place and great pictures Dagne. Makes we want to live there. :)
One note though, you should have left your beautiful place for grand finale, after everybody else posted.
I can't show my small, nothing special, average birthplace now, lol.
Oh COME ON LeBrok!!!
Just look for some nice pictures or just some facts! This is not a competition. If it's not the direct place then take at least the region you are from! ;)

LeBrok, come on, REALLY! I am sure you can bring out some wonderful experiences from your childhood place. The world is very big and beautiful when we are children and the whole universe can open up when watching aaa let's say ants or a snail... Just remember some details of the time when you were a child...

And you know, the winter and fall can be cold, damp and very grey in Lithuania, and the daylight is very short... So my secret dream is to come to live in Southern latitudes, in a countryside and work on land in somewhere like vineyards...

Great thread, I'll contribute in the coming weeks, I'm going home for holidays in october, good opportunity to go back to my childhood town.

I think that there's nothing new about Roma to say...Well, Roma is my birth place, full stop. xD

You can always tell us what is most beautiful in Rome for you. Buildings, your street, parks, a fountain?

You can always tell us what is most beautiful in Rome for you. Buildings, your street, parks, a fountain?

There are some "hidden" places, less known:

Giardino degli aranci (The Garden of Orange Trees):
giardino-degli-aranci.jpg

Il Pincio:
Pincio_orologio%20ad%20acqua.jpg

Villa Torlonia:
643-Villa%20Torlonia%20-%20casa%20delle%20civette.jpg

Piazza Mincio:
piazza%20mincio4.jpg

Villa Paganini:
408150994_e5e148c44f.jpg

Rome is big! I'm sure it is divided into districts, too! Is there anything you can tell specifically about the district [e.g. historically, people, anecdotes etc.] you are coming from?

Rome is big! I'm sure it is divided into districts, too! Is there anything you can tell specifically about the district [e.g. historically, people, anecdotes etc.] you are coming from?

My district is not patricular or beautiful, it's quite boring. I live in a simple residential area: buildings, some shops, parks (3 all around here).

This thread has been viewed 35294 times.

Back