The best place in ITALY :

Crooks

Reaction score
The best place in ITALY to spend your time and spend your vacation is Rome.The whole city is really inspiring and beautiful.Once you will go there then you will be really spell bound.

The most famous cities of Italy are obvious Rome, Venezia and Florence (and Pisa) but however there are a lot of beautiful places in all the country. For example Siena, Assisi, Caserta (the royal palace), Napoli, Paestum, Costiera amalfitana, Reggio Calabria (bronzi di Riace), Taormina, Cefal?, Palermo, Siracusa, Agrigento and the wonders of the baroque like Val di Noto or also Lecce in Salento. But move to the north Verona, Como's lake, Garda's lake, Cortina etc endless list.

The most famous cities of Italy are obvious Rome, Venezia and Florence (and Pisa) but however there are a lot of beautiful places in all the country. For example Siena, Assisi, Caserta (the royal palace), Napoli, Paestum, Costiera amalfitana, Reggio Calabria (bronzi di Riace), Taormina, Cefal�, Palermo, Siracusa, Agrigento and the wonders of the baroque like Val di Noto or also Lecce in Salento. But move to the north Verona, Como's lake, Garda's lake, Cortina etc endless list.

You forgot Erice near Trapani (y)

Yes also Erice. In Sicily every town have his castle they was introduced by the normans and the italian re conquerors.

20f6rme.jpg

Hi to all

Rome is the beautiful city in Italy and there are many places attracted to the travelers for traveling. The bus services in Rome is better than other countries. you can get the bus in few seconds.Romeairportshuttle is one of the prominent travel agency for providing the good comfort and luxurious bus on rent to the travelers at very cheap prices.Bus transports are a type of transportation broadly utilized by vacationers going to Italy. Indeed, even in a percentage of the bigger cities that serve as the main vacation spots in Italy,it might in all likelihood be less demanding to take a bus than a train.

With regards
Federico Romano

I've been to most large Italian cities, and having just come back from Florence, I have to put it at the top. The place is just beautiful. Don't expect to spend too long there though - there isn't that much to do. 5 days is more than plenty.

I ‘d say ‘Dolomiti’... it’s a breathtaking place to go

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

I enjoyed very much my trip to Puglia, great things to see, excelent food, and not much tourists...

Italy is one of the world's tourist destinations with a wide range of mountains, monuments, culture, fashion, and arts. The magnificent Alps, glassy lakes, snowy white-topped villages, delicious Italian cuisine, and wine are a literally a delight to be in Italy for a vacation.
Picking the best place in Italy is not possible as Italy exhibits its charm through every corner of it. Hence, I advise her on a few of the best places to explore during the stay in Italy.

Rome - Capital City
Capital of Italy, Rome welcomes many of its tourists on their arrival with a dazzling variety of sites, ancient monuments, Baroque Churches and vibrant party destinations.

Venice -
Venice is one of the most unique cities in the world and it spreads romance through the lagoon it is built on and also this is the choicest tourist destination of many in Italy. Many monuments, palaces, and churches can be visited through Venice's canals.

Florence
To have a glimpse at the rich history of Italy, Florence has some historical museums to explore some of the famous paintings and sculptures including Michelangelo's David and Botticelli's Birth of Venus.

Milan
Milan is one of the wealthiest cities in Europe with swanky shops, restaurants, and galleries. Milan also has its share of artistic culture and heritage. The famous painting of Last Supper by Da Vinci is one of the prime attractions in this city.

Lago Blue
The lake Lago Blue is fed with a string of streams and its water is so pure that the cerulean reflection of Mount Cervina is a feast to the eye.

The Dolomites
The Dolomites present in the southern limestone Alps are the best choice for someone who truly loves nature's bliss and the place boasts some of the extravagant landscapes which you ever come across on this planet.

Sicily and Sardinia Isles
Italy has its share of beautiful beaches along its main coastland, but Sicily and Sardinia are the islands of Italy, which should be explored for a tryst with activities in the shiny white sands to exotic black shores.

This thread has been viewed 16315 times.

Back