Multiple choice; Where in Europe can Armenians and Georgians pass as natives?

Choose as many as apply; where in Europe can Armenians and Georgians fit?

• Spain or Portugal

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • UK or Ireland

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • France

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Scandinavia

• Poland

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Belgium, Netherlands, or Luxembourg

• Germany, Switzerland, or Austria

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Ukraine

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Italy

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Sicily

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Greece

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Malta

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Albania

• Bulgaria

• Romania

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Serbia

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Bosnia

• Croatia

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Macedonia

• Cyprus

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nato is bad.
EU may be good in the future, if we kick Britain out.
I don't think EU will last forever. Because they will give EU officials to much power while rich countries like Holland will lose control over their internal economic affairs.

Georgian Josef Stalin (USSR dictator) with Churchill.

article-1208754-060C3FF4000005DC-414_468x391.jpg

article-1208754-0022FDF300000258-674_468x383.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1208754/Churchill-believed-charm--Stalin.html

I don't think EU will last forever. Because they will give EU officials to much power while rich countries like Holland will lose control over their internal economic affairs.

I guess you are a CIA agent also. Or perhaps Mossad.
Go play somewhere else!
What you tell here is utter nonsense!

I guess you are a CIA agent also. Or perhaps Mossad.
Go play somewhere else!
What you tell here is utter nonsense!
??? What has this to do with Mossad or CIA. If it was sarcasm I don't understand it!

Do you really think that Dutch people want to lose influence on their internal affairs? Do you really think that politicians like Geert Wilders or Emile Roemer and their supporters dream of the very powerful adhesive CENTRAL European government?

Even if that will be the case in the near future, it will not last forever. One day it will explode. EU is not like the USA. EU is too much diverse from inside to be a success story!

Armenians are somehow 'darker' than Georgians. Most Georgians are even lighter/'whiter' than most folks from Spain, Greece, Central Italy etc... .
Georgians lighter than spaniards ? That's imposible. There was even a study about skintone and spaniards were as light as other West-Europeans.

Some Georgians are quite light, but it's not so generalized to arrive at this point. Actually Turks from de Mediterranean side are probably lighter than Georgians.

Georgians lighter than spaniards ? That's imposible. There was even a study about skintone and spaniards were as light as other West-Europeans.

Given what we know about autosomal DNA scores, yes, on average, that would be impossible.

I want to note that most people (> 95%) you see here - placed by oreo_cookie - are ethnic Armenians.

I got them from another site I post on.
With all due respect but may I ask you why you're interested in Georgians and in their (racial) position among other Eurasian folks?

Just curious.. mainly also because I keep reading on these forums that Georgians are perceived as more European like than Armenians and I don't see it.

Just curious.. mainly also because I keep reading on these forums that Georgians are perceived as more European like than Armenians and I don't see it.
Ok, thanks for your reply!

I do also think that Georgians are more West Asian than European! Georgians are one of the oldest West Asian people.

And the Armenians have nothing to do with the Europeans.

I want to note that most people (> 95%) you see here - placed by oreo_cookie - are ethnic Armenians.

If I may ask, how do you know that?

It was because I said in each post which group was who and I happened to post more Armenians at first.

Armenians and Georgians definitely look closest to the Greeks in my eyes, although some phenotypes are also common in the south of France (notably in Auvergne, Languedoc and Provence) and parts of Italy (South Apennines ?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 78034 times.

Back