Multiple choice; Where in Europe can Armenians and Georgians pass as natives?

Choose as many as apply; where in Europe can Armenians and Georgians fit?

• Spain or Portugal

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • UK or Ireland

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • France

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Scandinavia

• Poland

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Belgium, Netherlands, or Luxembourg

• Germany, Switzerland, or Austria

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Ukraine

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Italy

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Sicily

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Greece

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Malta

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Albania

• Bulgaria

• Romania

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Serbia

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Bosnia

• Croatia

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Macedonia

• Cyprus

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oreo_cookie

Banned
Reaction score
Multiple choice so you can choose several options. I made one about the Middle East and North Africa as a whole but this one is just for Armenia and Georgia.

Some Armenians;

arm2.jpg
arm3.jpg
arm4.jpg
arm6.jpg
arm12.jpg
arm13.jpg
arm20.jpg
arm29.jpg
arm25.jpg
arm9.jpg

Georgians;

45240660.jpg
gallery_31_12_121166.jpg
g24q.jpg
g19s.jpg
g14d.jpg
98006297.jpg

There isn't a box to tick for nowhere.

To my eye these people above don't look like any European population, I think it is the nose that makes the difference. If I had to choose anywhere I'd say Lebanon, which isn't Europe.

There isn't a box to tick for nowhere.

To my eye these people above don't look like any European population, I think it is the nose that makes the difference. If I had to choose anywhere I'd say Lebanon, which isn't Europe.

I think this applies more to Armenians than Georgians but that's just my opinion.

Armenians are somehow 'darker' than Georgians. Most Georgians are even lighter/'whiter' than most folks from Spain, Greece, Central Italy etc... .

Armenians are somehow 'darker' than Georgians. Most Georgians are even lighter/'whiter' than most folks from Spain, Greece, Central Italy etc... .

Georgians still look West Asian to me but not Levantine-like.

Generally speaking, Armenians look more like the Lebanese or Cypriot whereas 'white' Georgians look more Polish or Eastern European. If I could have voted separately I would vote Poland or Romania for Georgians and Cyprus for Armenians. Armenians look similar to Turks, many have slanted eyes or Turkic facial features found in Eastern Anatolia. Georgians are stocky with large eyes and full lips.

Ok. I believe that Armenians are much more Asian/oriental looking than Georgians. Maybe you will change your opinion, if you travel to Tbilisi and see Georgians in real life.

Georgians are NOT Indo-European but a Caucasian (from Caucasus) in race and language. While Armenians are Indo-European in language.

But what I mean is, Georgians to me do not look any more Eastern European or Slavic than Armenians do.. they just simply don't look Lebanese-like the way Armenians do. Georgians have their own look that some Armenians share (the ones who don't look Levantine).

But what I mean is, Georgians to me do not look any more Eastern European or Slavic than Armenians do.. they just simply don't look Lebanese-like the way Armenians do. Georgians have their own look that some Armenians share (the ones who don't look Levantine).
Ok you're right.

Every nation looks something different than it's neighbour.
Most Italians look very Italian, Most Greeks look very Greek, most people from Sweden look Swedish, East Europeans don't look like West Europeans, most folks from India look Indian, so Georgians look like Georgians.

But is this a good or a bad thing, I mean diversity among men?

All I know is that Georgians in general are 'whiter' than most Armenians, Turks, Persians, Kurds, etc.. But 'darker' than Russians.

Hmmm.. It's very simple.. Not European.
Nice girls anyway.. :grin:
The men .. It could take a long time, and a lot of conversation before I could consider them as "friendly".
Some pictures show agression.
I don't like that.

By the way Goga, I finally found an ethnic Georgian as I promised. Here you have the African similarity:

North Africa: 66.55
East Africa: 63.74
South Africa: 63.63
Central Africa: 63.60
West Africa: 63.56

As I pointed in the other thread, an ethnic Georgian increases the African similarity compared with the mixed one. Much more similar to Africa than Iberians, but more or less in the average of other Southern Europeans. It makes sense.

Hmmm.. It's very simple.. Not European.
Nice girls anyway.. :grin:
The men .. It could take a long time, and a lot of conversation before I could consider them as "friendly".
I don't like that.

I don't think they look extremely unfriendly but I've noticed a lot of people from SE Europe and West Asia have eyebrows that point down toward the middle and deep-set eyes that give an almost 'angry' look.

By the way Goga, I finally found an ethnic Georgian as I promised. Here you have the African similarity:

North Africa: 66.55
East Africa: 63.74
South Africa: 63.63
Central Africa: 63.60
West Africa: 63.56

As I pointed in the other thread, an ethnic Georgian increases the African similarity compared with the mixed one. Much more similar to Africa than Iberians, but more or less in the average of other Southern Europeans. It makes sense.
Ok! Thank you very much.

The main goal of Georgians is to join NATO & EU someday.

What are pros and cons?

It's this picture..

g14d.jpg

I wouldn't like any of them as my neighbor.

Russia is of course against it. But the USA like the idea that Georgia will join NATO one day because it's in the strategic region, in the Caucasus and it is in the backyard of Russia.

Well it's a 'Christian' country. It's a democratic country, but also a poor one. They don't have natural resources. They border Eastern European countries through the Black Sea. Maybe oil from the Caspian Sea can go to Europe through Georgia.

I don't like that.
Lol, are you never agressive?

EDIT. these are Armenians and not Georgians. (Armenian flag)

The main goal of Georgians is to join NATO & EU someday.

What are pros and cons?

Nato is bad.
EU may be good in the future, if we kick Britain out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 77786 times.

Back