Multiple choice; Where in Europe can Armenians and Georgians pass as natives?

Choose as many as apply; where in Europe can Armenians and Georgians fit?

• Spain or Portugal

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • UK or Ireland

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • France

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Scandinavia

• Poland

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Belgium, Netherlands, or Luxembourg

• Germany, Switzerland, or Austria

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Ukraine

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Italy

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Sicily

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Greece

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Malta

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Albania

• Bulgaria

• Romania

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Serbia

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Bosnia

• Croatia

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Macedonia

• Cyprus

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was known since the beginning someone would vote for Spain and Portugal here too. Hate or nonsense, choose wherever you prefer.

Cyperspace is loaded with disturbed characters in denial about certain realities in population genetics, etc. Just plain old sociopathic behavior driven by insecurities and the frustration that one of their favorite "others" is far different than what they wanted them to be. Quite sick.

Twenty or so years from now, people who chance to read some of the bizarre notions (exaggerations and falsehoods) written today about any number of ethnicities will probably laugh themselves silly.

Someone on one of the other boards proposed the idea that Iberians look more like Armenians than Romanians, Serbs, and Bosnians do.

What odd herb was he smoking from the pipe of ethno-racial insecurity?:D

Well there is a good saying about such things: opinions are like a$$h*les, everybody's got one!

I'm not saying that there is no resemblance between Iberians and Caucasians but to suggest an Armenian is closer to a Spaniard than to a Romanian or Bulgarian is crazy in my view.

BTW I voted also for many countries, Iberia included. Not because I'm a hater or ignorant. But because I was many times in Madrid and Barcelona. And I was in Georgia. I do also live in Amsterdam, and in Amsterdam live many Spanish folks.

I mean I've seen many pure native Spanish folks in all shapes and colours. Some of them look like Northern Africans and Arabs some of them look like other Southern Euro's and some of them look like England, France etc.

But in general Georgians are 'lighter' than Spanish folks.

I'm not saying that there is no resemblance between Iberians and Caucasians but to suggest an Armenian is closer to a Spaniard than to a Romanian or Bulgarian is crazy in my view.
I don't see any difference between Romania and Spain. But according to me people in Romania are somehow 'lighter' because of Slavic influence.

Basque people are definitely 'darker' than Georgians. Think about great sportmen like are Indurain, Gimenez but also non-Basques like Contador etc.

for example Georgians in general are much 'lighter / whiter' than Penelope Cruz. With all due respect for all folks, but Penelope Cruz looks like she is a Gypsy.

NO WAY there's a Georgian who looks like her. Or that she looks like a Georgian. She looks like an AFRICAN, with all due respect! Just from the google.

3.jpg

Margarita Jimenez, 39, civil servant

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/04/europe_spanish_voters/html/3.stm

Armenians have more Mediterranean component. So genetically closer to South Europe while Georgians are more isolated. However Georgians in my opinion are lighter and look usually similar to Slavs.

That's a complete nonsense. You can find very dark Georgians or "rarer" phenotypes between them than in Spain. To cherry-pick with picts does not prove absolutly nothing, only clowns did such thing here. Keep dreaming Georgians are lighter...keep xd

Second thing, Penelope Cruz is really PART Gipsy, so not a native Spaniard woman with all respects. PATHETIC...

Romanians lighter in averge? one of the countries with more Gipsy influence (your argument) in all Europe? Come on guy :D

Finally, Georgians don't look Slavs and also have NOTHING to do with them genetically speaking. Any Georgian has more than 20% East European on admixture (they show only 4%, not much than Spain)...they are mostly West Asian. Simply impossible, just check how the Dodecad Mixed Slavs are, and do the same with Georgians. My god...

Lithuanians, the most Slavic people you can find (concretly Baltics), have around 60% East Euro and more than 30% West European...with 7% Mediterranean too. Tell me where do yo see Georgians closer to them than Spaniards, because it's the first miracle I'll be aware of.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...owN3M3UWRyNnc&hl=en_US&authkey=COCa89AJ#gid=0

Good afternoon.

The West Asian component itself seems like a "southern version of North European"

Dont tell me that this People dont give you a Slavic vibe. Otherwise you have not much Idea about Slavs(especially South Slavs.)

alg_georgia-protest.jpg

thumb_uc_2559_w550_Der_zweite_Fluechtige_ist_der_28-jaehrige_Georgier_Pavel_Saschaja_alias_Pavel_Sapalov_Er_ist_177_Zentimeter_gross.jpg
georgians.jpg

_44977228_hands_afp.jpg
sabotagetraining1.jpg
55843-kaiserslautern-holt-georgier-zkitischwili-2008.jpg

Far from the MOST Slavics you can find, the numbers are clear. Enough said.

To find 2 or three picts with some similarity does not prove nothing.

Who is the idiot who voted for Spain ? :LOL: The Caucasus is at the other extreme side of western Europe, they have nothing to do with us.

for example Georgians in general are much 'lighter / whiter' than Penelope Cruz. With all due respect for all folks, but Penelope Cruz looks like she is a Gypsy.
So Penelope Cruz represents all spaniards ? ANd yes, she is part gypsy from his father side.

Armenians have more Mediterranean component. So genetically closer to South Europe while Georgians are more isolated. However Georgians in my opinion are lighter and look usually similar to Slavs.

Russian and Ukrainian females are crazy about Georgians, like they alway have been!

ANd yes, she is part gypsy from his father side.
Thank you, I didn't know that!

Legendary and GREAT Miguel Indurain, from Basque country. I love him, and I'm not gay. Is he a Gypsy too?

indurain.jpg

What's the problem with Indurian? He probably would appear more than 95% European at Dodecad. I don't see any North African or non European look in him. I think you need some glasses guy.

I'm cosidering he could be more or less the same mixed as DOD818 is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 78375 times.

Back