European Races

Which racial classification do you belong to?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be done but you are embarrassingly WRONG!
Sure, I'm embarrassingly WRONG. Whatever you say mate. But If we get to personal according to me you guys are just embarrassingly wannabe Nordics, which you're absolutely NOT! What's wrong with you guys, respect yourself. If even you don't respect yourself, don't expect that ohter folks will do!

Sure, I'm embarrassingly WRONG. Whatever you say mate. But If we get to personal according to me you guys are just embarrassingly wannabe Nordics, which you're absolutely NOT! What's wrong with you guys, respect yourself. If even you don't respect yourself, don't expect that ohter folks will do!
We are not nordics, and we don't want to be. What the hell is your problem ? We are just stating a proven fact after all your lies.

We have Northern European, North Atlantic, Southern Euro, Baltic...just a mix that makes us closer to Germans and Scandinavians than Greeks are. That simple.

Dodecad gives more than 40% East + West Euro to Iberians, While Eurogenes gives near 60% or more if you put North Atlantic, Baltic, Northern Euro, etc., all together. Doesn't matter wich project you check, Greeks always get less than Spaniards.

THE END

You can't be serious. Whatever...

scaled.php
LMAO, folks you're contradicting yourself.

According to this map Poles has LESS Northern European DNA than Iberians, while it's well known that there're more "NORDIC" Poles, than 'NORDIC" Iberians!

This is a proof that DNA admixture has nothing to do with phenotypes!!! Once again LMAO, muhahaha.

Yes.

kelten.gif

germanen.gif

slawen.gif

NORTH ATLANTIC

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Thank you. The updtaed Northern European admixture map you posted seems more accurate.
The Balto-Slavic component in Belgium doesn't fit with any historical facts. How could it be more Baltic than Germany?

They have other scores, as for example Baltic as somebody noted above. Together with the North Atlantic they get higher than Iberians. That's basic man.

According to this map the Poles have LESS Northern European DNA than the Iberians, while it's well known that they are more "NORDIC", than the Iberians!

This is a proof that DNA admixture has nothing to do with phenotypes!!! Once again LMAO, muhahaha.
Sorry, I mean the Poles and the Baltics!

We have Northern European, North Atlantic, Southern Euro, Baltic...just a mix that makes us closer to Germans and Scandinavians than Greeks are. That simple.

Dodecad gives more than 40% East + West Euro to Iberians, While Eurogenes gives near 60% or more if you put North Atlantic, Baltic, Northern Euro, etc., all together. Doesn't matter wich project you check, Greeks always get less than Spaniards.

THE END

These figures should not surprise any person who is aware of Iberia's Paleolithic, Mesolithic and Neolithic history, population movements and the extensive socio-commercial networks that were built up over thousands of years along the Atlantic Facade.

Thank you. The updtaed Northern European admixture map you posted seems more accurate.
The Balto-Slavic component in Belgium doesn't fit with any historical facts. How could it be more Baltic than Germany?

Genetics many times do not mirror history. There are numerous examples one can site.

According to this map Poles has LESS Northern European DNA than Iberians, while it's well known that there're more "NORDIC" Poles, than 'NORDIC" Iberians!

Read the other posts referring to the Balto-Slavic component. Poland saturates at 55% Balto-Slavic, which is CLOSELY RELATED to Northern European.

Read the other posts referring to the Balto-Slavic component. Poland saturates at 55% Balto-Slavic, which is CLOSELY RELATED to Northern European.
As far as I know is Greek West Asian component also CLOSELY related to Norhern European (Nordic phenotype)! It's closer to North European than the Med. component to N. European. This is maybe why Greeks are Alpine phenotype (= closer to Nordics) and NOT Med.

As far as I know is Greek West Asian component also CLOSELY related to Norhern European (Nordic phenotype)! It's closer to North European than the Med. component to N. European. This is maybe why Greeks are Alpine phenotype (= closer to Nordics) and NOT Med.

West Asian is not related to Northern European. What are talking about? Give it up already.:rolleyes:

The problem is that according to Dodecad Spaniards get more than 40% East + West, while Greeks don't. And Greeks also have quite Southwest Asian, not only West Asian, so I'm afraid your ideas don't go in a good direction (again).

Eurogenes show clearly the difference between Greeks and Spaniards...impossible they can be closer to Northern Europeans when they are listed as 70% Southern European (Near Eastern included there, because Davidski does not distinguish for the moment, althought time ago he did), and Spaniards get only 30-35%.

This fact does not change what I said, and the other thing is that Med, East and West Euro, have much less non European affinitties than West Asian. Those three are part of Europe, while West Asian is not.

Yes, it is.

I'm just using your own 'fake DODECAD weapons' against you! Here you're!!!
West Asia is closer to West European, than Med. to West European.
blogfn.jpg

123gz.jpg

http://dodecad.blogspot.com/2011/06/projecting-pakistan-populations-on-west.html

345qe.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FFgv5Ekbf5s/TePJ635DfYI/AAAAAAAADyw/fCws28qg-ds/s1600/nj.png
[/QUOTE]

It's not in the same category as Northern European like, for example, North Atlantic. There is no possible way, given the hugely dominant Med and SW Asian components in Greeks, that they are closer to Northern Europeans than Spaniards / Iberians. I just doesn't work. Plain as day.

If you think the studies posted are "fake" feel free to proffer other (legitimate) research. Research that will certainly buttress exactly what we have been saying.

This fact does not change what I said, and the other thing is that Med, East and West Euro, have much less non European affinitties than West Asian. Those three are part of Europe, while West Asian is not.
The thing is what is Europe? Define Europe, Eurpope is NOT a scientific term, but a geopolitacal one.
DNA goes further than names of continents. DNA don't know boundaries. Over 1000 years Europe can be different, If Israel is in Europe, than the Levant will become Europe too.

So the term 'Europe' says nothing to me!!!

It's not in the same category as Northern European like, for example, North Atlantic. There is no possible way, given the hugely dominant Med and SW Asian components in Greeks, that they are closer to Northern Europeans than Spaniards / Iberians. I just doesn't work. Plain as day.

If you think the studies posted are "fake" feel free to proffer other (legitimate) research. Research that will show exactly what we have saying.
So NOW is DODECAD fake?

West-Asian peaks in the region of Caucasus/Anatolia/Middl-east. The mediterranean is strong in ALL of Europe, for example Orcadians have 25%, Scandinavians 15-20%, etc and peaks in Sardinians, North-Italians. The basques who are the purest Europeans have also 45% mediterranean. West-Asian is small in all of Europe, except those countries with lot of near-east influence like Greece or Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 49360 times.

Back