guess origins of these womans

Guess origins of these womans ( they are not all from same country) : a) Scandinavia b) Turkey c) Balkans d) East europe e) Italy f) Caucasus
2 looks mediterranean (Albany?), 1 and 5 like a balcanic admixture, 3 4 6 with visible slavic influence, could 4 have had ancestors outside balcanic/slavic regions?

That is very interesting analysis MarTyro.
I would say that 5 and 6 are the most slavic looking because of smaller and roundish heads (perhaps number 4 as well).
Number 3 looks like have a germanic (perhaps nordic) admixture.
Number 1 and 2 look like they have near eastern or mediterranean admixture. Number 1 could pass for me as Italian.

1 , 5 and 6 are from Denmark ( so Scandinavian ) ; 2 and 3 are from Serbia ( 3 is Bosniack ) and 4 is from Croatia ( so Balkans ) .

I would be much easier if all womens have no make-up and natural hair color, but it would be not so interesting to guess.

I would be much easier if all womens have no make-up and natural hair color, but it would be not so interesting to guess.
Yes i know , but where to find woman with no make up and with natural hair color . Even if she would be found , I dont believe she would be willing to take pictures.:)

This thread has been viewed 12450 times.

Back