Autosomal map : West Asian admixture (from Dodecad)

@Mzungu mchagga I know what Goga meant to say and I totally agree with him in many points. I am simply saying that he should discuss more calm otherwise even though he is right and knows much, no one will take his words serious. I know that because I ones were similar to him. And this is sad. He has much knowledge.

Last edited:
My point is that Sami people are maybe 100% North European, but they aren't Indo-Europeans at all. I mean Sami folks are even more pure European that the Balts, are Sami more Indo European?
As you can see, this is the first message he wrote in relation with the other discussion (Samis). After my reply, he dishonestly changed the arguments claiming a very old Mongoloid presense there, wich makes this peoples the same "Nordic". Now, of course, including Northern European and North Asian in the category.

Just wanted to point that, originally, the message did not say what he stated at the final. I said no way they were the most purest Northern Europeans, and he added the other part to "keep the reason".

Time to go with the insanity nonsense.

Actually he is right. Mongoloid components doesnt have to be from Asia. The Saami people are native to this region as well Finno-Ugric people. Considering that all Caucasian elements in North Europe came as invaders from somewhere else,(doesnt matter when this was) than obviously the Saami are North Europeans.

For the same reason the real Northern Europeans were Neanderthals, not Mongoloids. And we can follow such silly logic all day.

No, genetics separate exceedingly well what is NORTHERN EUROPEAN and NORTH ASIAN. Trying to use the term "Nordic" including both categories AFTER the reply is just a dishonest trick. Very clear clear as I showed above.

For the same reason the real Northern Europeans were Neanderthals, not Mongoloids. And we can follow such silly logic all day.

No, genetics separate exceedingly well what is NORTHERN EUROPEAN and NORTH ASIAN. Trying to use the term "Nordic" including both categories AFTER the reply is just a dishonest trick. Very clear clear as I showed above.
Indigenous North-European Finno-Ugric Sami folks are Nordics.

Nordics = indigenous inhabitants of Northern Europe(, + north Asia etc.).

Indigenous North-European Finno-Ugric Sami folks are Nordics.

Nordics = inhabitants of Northern Europe(, + north Asia etc.)
The thing is very clear from what you said before to what you said after my post. The message is quoted, keep trying.

The thing is very clear from what you said before to what you said after my post. The message is quoted, keep trying.
Ok. But this is what I always tried to say you. That Finno-Ugric Scandinavians and Baltic folks are Nordic. Being Nordic (North-European Dodecad component) doesn't correlate with the ancient proto-Indo-Europeans. Because native Finno-Ugric Nordics don't speak an Indo-European language.

Dienekes is right that proto-Indo-Europeans were West Asian.

Btw, Sami are 100% (= native) European / Nordics!

It's possible Dienekes' is right, although he wasn't other times.

It's possible Dienekes' is right, although he wasn't other times.
Ok. But many 'western' scolars suggest that Europeans actually aren't Indo-European. Dienekes is not the only source...

Wow, where do you come up with these notions!? Any person who understands anything about population genetics is well aware that the Sami have elevated levels of Mongoloid, Siberian influences for the most part.
Where did you get that Saami has Mongolian influence - N haplogroup is NorthWest Siberian and Northeast European haplogroup - Uralic . There is significant Mongolic influence in East Europe and Scandinavia , but not by Saami but by various Turkic nations that settled steppes - Altaic R1a and Q

N haplogroup lived in North Europe lot before R1a , I1 , I2b or R1b , it is realy stupid to call it Asian - ofcourse it also lived( and still do) in Asia at the same time , but haplogroups do not recognize borders betwen continents or any other borders , so N is both European - Nordic and North Asian . Why would we call it Asian ? Finns are Nordic as Swerige and Norge .

You can easily find Sami pictures with Mongoloid traits. Also, if you look back, there's a study showing the North/East Asian admixture between them.

Haplogroup N1c1 in my opinion is another story. I think the original N1c1 peoples were not close to Mongoloids, since its presence it's so huge between Finns and Baltics, and they should have more Asian admixture than what it's detected. So in my opinion, the reason must be different...perhaps maternal linages.

so, does this map represent east mediterranean genes, or is it something diverse, being caucasus the peak?

As you probably expected, the next map in the series is the West Asian admixture. The link with haplogroup J2 and G2a is undeniable.

What surprised me is the very low West Asian admixture in Iberia, even among Portuguese and Andalusians, and in Sardinia (which has 15% of G2a and 10% of J2). This could imply that the Sardinian and Iberian J2+G2a didn't come from Anatolia, but rather from the Levant, perhaps following the coast of North Africa during the spread of agriculture, but being diluted on the way or soon after mixing with the indigenous population of Iberia.

West-Asian-admixture.gif

Here are the maps of J2 and G for comparison.

Haplogroup-J2.jpg

Haplogroup_G2a.gif

in the first map.. is it possible to know the tribe or the ethnic group of the greenest area near Ukraine?

in the first map.. is it possible to know the tribe or the ethnic group of the greenest area near Ukraine?

I suppose you are talking about the Adygey from the North Caucasus ?

Autosomal map West Asian admixture from Dodecad

They didnt just have criminal intent, desertion in itself is a very serious offence. They would still have broken the law even if theyd left their guns and ammunition behind.It is? Id never have guessed.

This thread has been viewed 59314 times.

Back