Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Bomb threat before Turkish president's speech

  1. #1
    aimless wanderer Mzungu mchagga's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-09-10
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    638


    Country: Germany



    Bomb threat before Turkish president's speech

    http://www.todayszaman.com/news-2573...ompromise.html

    Ok, I was in that auditorium. And not only that I didn't have the chance to hear the speech, above all the checkroom STILL HAS MY JACKET!!!

    showimageCC.aspx?333&500&f=4756&img=4756_483766.jpg
    PS: I can't be seen on this picture, I'm in the back.
    Last edited by Mzungu mchagga; 20-09-11 at 09:51.

  2. #2
    Advisor LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,295

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    I'm glad it was only a false alarm. Any other highlights from Turkish president speech?

  3. #3
    aimless wanderer Mzungu mchagga's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-09-10
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    638


    Country: Germany



    The usual stuff, Turkey still sticks to it's admission to the EU, they and the other European countries are great partners, asking for language skills for German residence permit is crime on humanity (that actually was part of a speech held three days before), and PKK are terrorists.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    07-10-10
    Posts
    390


    Country: Canada



    Pkk wants the same rights for kurds in turkey that Gul wants turks to have in Germany. But one is a terrorist and the other is a crime against humanity, go figure.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    06-06-11
    Posts
    2,651

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV1b2

    Country: Netherlands



    PKK is a tool of Turks, who don't fight for Kurdistan but for their Marxist ideology. Turkey USED PKK in the past against Israel. And Turkey still wants to use PKK against Israel nowadays. And Kurds are stupid enough to do what Turks tell them!

    PKK the biggest threat to South Kurdistan!

    I'm saying this as a true Kurdish patriot!

  6. #6
    aimless wanderer Mzungu mchagga's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-09-10
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    638


    Country: Germany



    I have my jacket back!

  7. #7
    aimless wanderer Mzungu mchagga's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-09-10
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    638


    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Goga View Post
    PKK is a tool of Turks, who don't fight for Kurdistan but for their Marxist ideology. Turkey USED PKK in the past against Israel. And Turkey still wants to use PKK against Israel nowadays. And Kurds are stupid enough to do what Turks tell them!

    PKK the biggest threat to South Kurdistan!

    I'm saying this as a true Kurdish patriot!
    Yes, some of the Kurdish demonstrators shouted slogans in German that were actually used by the former GDR government.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    06-06-11
    Posts
    2,651

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV1b2

    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by Mzungu mchagga View Post
    I have my jacket back!
    I'm very glad for you!

    But I was prepared to send you money for a new jacket!

  9. #9
    aimless wanderer Mzungu mchagga's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-09-10
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    638


    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Goga View Post
    I'm very glad for you!

    But I was prepared to send you money for a new jacket!
    It wasn't that expensive, but it was my favourite one!

  10. #10
    Benkimim
    Guest


    There are Kurds who are PKK members, evil terrorists... No one likes them. And there are nice Kurds who don't want terrorism. I have many Kurdish friends they are from good families, and they dislike PKK... Turkish people must understand that all Kurds are not Evil... But the PKK members and it's leaders are dogs... We can say that it's the same for Israeli People...

    PS: Turks must understand they're not from Asia too (Mongoloid) They are too brainwashed
    I'm Turkish with kurdish & jewish roots. Peace !

  11. #11
    Elite member
    Join Date
    14-11-10
    Posts
    2,508

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a1a1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV2a1 +G13708A

    Ethnic group
    Kurdish
    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Elias2 View Post
    Pkk wants the same rights for kurds in turkey that Gul wants turks to have in Germany. But one is a terrorist and the other is a crime against humanity, go figure.
    And one are natives of the lands they live on and the other just immigrants.

  12. #12
    Elite member
    Join Date
    14-11-10
    Posts
    2,508

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a1a1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV2a1 +G13708A

    Ethnic group
    Kurdish
    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Goga View Post
    PKK is a tool of Turks, who don't fight for Kurdistan but for their Marxist ideology. Turkey USED PKK in the past against Israel. And Turkey still wants to use PKK against Israel nowadays. And Kurds are stupid enough to do what Turks tell them!

    PKK the biggest threat to South Kurdistan!

    I'm saying this as a true Kurdish patriot!
    You are taking like a Turkish agent acting as a Kurd. Especially a Georgian Kurd would never say that. The PKK has as much to do with Marxism as Al Assad with democracy. only symbolic! The reason why the PKK use the Communist star is because, Communism in the 80s was seen as symbol against fascism. But the ideology of the PKK is very different.

  13. #13
    Elite member
    Join Date
    14-11-10
    Posts
    2,508

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a1a1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV2a1 +G13708A

    Ethnic group
    Kurdish
    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Benkimim View Post
    There are Kurds who are PKK members, evil terrorists... No one likes them. And there are nice Kurds who don't want terrorism. I have many Kurdish friends they are from good families, and they dislike PKK... Turkish people must understand that all Kurds are not Evil... But the PKK members and it's leaders are dogs... We can say that it's the same for Israeli People...

    PS: Turks must understand they're not from Asia too (Mongoloid) They are too brainwashed
    I'm Turkish with kurdish & jewish roots. Peace !

    The PKK has at least, the support of 50% of the Kurds. You will have hard time calling a Group Terrorist when even 25% of a People support the Group so how are you going call the PKK, which mostly targets military bases and has the support of every second Kurd, terroristic? This would technically mean that every second Kurd is a terrorist too. The PKK didnt fall from heaven. Think about it! I know its hard for Turks to think clearly because they are so heavily damaged by Kemalism and Fascism.

Similar Threads

  1. Obesity - #1 Health Threat to Americans
    By Golgo_13 in forum Opinions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-06-06, 01:20
  2. Gamma Ray Burst Threat
    By Wang in forum Other Serious Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-04-05, 15:11
  3. If you had an A-bomb...
    By Mandylion in forum World News
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-12-03, 23:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •