Bomb threat before Turkish president's speech

Mzungu mchagga

aimless wanderer
Reaction score
http://www.todayszaman.com/news-257...presidents-speech-gul-vows-no-compromise.html

Ok, I was in that auditorium. And not only that I didn't have the chance to hear the speech, above all the checkroom STILL HAS MY JACKET!!! :annoyed:

showimageCC.aspx?333&500&f=4756&img=4756_483766.jpg
PS: I can't be seen on this picture, I'm in the back.

Last edited:
I'm glad it was only a false alarm. Any other highlights from Turkish president speech?

The usual stuff, Turkey still sticks to it's admission to the EU, they and the other European countries are great partners, asking for language skills for German residence permit is crime on humanity (that actually was part of a speech held three days before), and PKK are terrorists.

Pkk wants the same rights for kurds in turkey that Gul wants turks to have in Germany. But one is a terrorist and the other is a crime against humanity, go figure.

PKK is a tool of Turks, who don't fight for Kurdistan but for their Marxist ideology. Turkey USED PKK in the past against Israel. And Turkey still wants to use PKK against Israel nowadays. And Kurds are stupid enough to do what Turks tell them!

PKK the biggest threat to South Kurdistan!

I'm saying this as a true Kurdish patriot!

PKK is a tool of Turks, who don't fight for Kurdistan but for their Marxist ideology. Turkey USED PKK in the past against Israel. And Turkey still wants to use PKK against Israel nowadays. And Kurds are stupid enough to do what Turks tell them!

Yes, some of the Kurdish demonstrators shouted slogans in German that were actually used by the former GDR government.

There are Kurds who are PKK members, evil terrorists... No one likes them. And there are nice Kurds who don't want terrorism. I have many Kurdish friends they are from good families, and they dislike PKK... Turkish people must understand that all Kurds are not Evil... But the PKK members and it's leaders are dogs... We can say that it's the same for Israeli People...

PS: Turks must understand they're not from Asia too (Mongoloid) They are too brainwashed :D
I'm Turkish with kurdish & jewish roots. Peace !

Pkk wants the same rights for kurds in turkey that Gul wants turks to have in Germany. But one is a terrorist and the other is a crime against humanity, go figure.

And one are natives of the lands they live on and the other just immigrants.

You are taking like a Turkish agent acting as a Kurd. Especially a Georgian Kurd would never say that. The PKK has as much to do with Marxism as Al Assad with democracy. only symbolic! The reason why the PKK use the Communist star is because, Communism in the 80s was seen as symbol against fascism. But the ideology of the PKK is very different.

There are Kurds who are PKK members, evil terrorists... No one likes them. And there are nice Kurds who don't want terrorism. I have many Kurdish friends they are from good families, and they dislike PKK... Turkish people must understand that all Kurds are not Evil... But the PKK members and it's leaders are dogs... We can say that it's the same for Israeli People...

PS: Turks must understand they're not from Asia too (Mongoloid) They are too brainwashed :D
I'm Turkish with kurdish & jewish roots. Peace !

The PKK has at least, the support of 50% of the Kurds. You will have hard time calling a Group Terrorist when even 25% of a People support the Group so how are you going call the PKK, which mostly targets military bases and has the support of every second Kurd, terroristic? This would technically mean that every second Kurd is a terrorist too. The PKK didnt fall from heaven. Think about it! I know its hard for Turks to think clearly because they are so heavily damaged by Kemalism and Fascism.

This thread has been viewed 10372 times.

Back