Was R1b-U106 in Scandinavia&Frisia caused by Tumulus Culture proto-Celtic migrations?

Yes U152. But I saw a study of Y dna of roman centurions being in a grave with J haplotypes. I could have sworn it was r1b u106. I can't find it now. Does anyone have Roman Centurion Y dna sample articles? I know they are testing them? The Saxe Coburgs are r1b u106 I believe.

The roman emperors always had the German Guards protect them. I would not be suprised at German-Roman connection r1b u106.

King Niall, yo do very surprising guesses! U106 is almost absent from Italy, and is found for the most of it in Northern Italy where German tribes are attested by History - (I have no detailed data for Sicily and a Normans link) -
the "germanic" distribution of U106 is so obvious, in every part of Europe! (there is not cultural Y-HG but there are populations and their culture where an HG is very well represented since a long time and others where it is almost or totally absent...)
R-L21 seams for the most of it linked to Celts or early celtized people of N-w Europe -

This thread has been viewed 42167 times.

Back