j2a4a ancient nation

J2a4a

Reaction score
Hello
my Y dna is j2a4a and iam waiting for SNP to confirm it
My questions:
1_ what is the age of M47 (SNP) and also age of L290(SNP)?
2- which ancient nation is belong to this haplotype(j2a4a) phoenician or whom?

I Do Believe That It Is A Hurrian DNA

a long time ago I came across a member of the Armenian Family Called AMATUNI who did a DNA test and came out his result as J2a1a1a2a2a1a1 BY32912.

It?s in Family Tree DNA Armenian Project, The Amatuni Family is A Hurrian Descendents and Wikipedia says: The land of Matiene was surrounded to the north by Armenia, to the east by Media, to the south by Susiana, and to the west by Assyria. Its chief city was Matiati around Lake Van.

It is believed that the population of Matiene was speaking a Hurro-Urartian language, Known descendants of the kings (chieftains) of the matian tribes were the Armenian princely (naxarar) family of Amatuni.

My Origin is from East Turkey (Van Area) where the Urartu Kingdom was located and My family name is Berkh which means strong in Turkish, my DNA is J2a1a1a2a2b, And I got The First Exact Matched with someone whose haplogroup is I1a, and this is why I think that my branch J2a should be from haplogroup I1a NOT J2 (Table below is my DNA Haplotype=21).

J2 Haplotype #21

The match table below was prepared for a "Border Reiver" descendant who is most probably J2 and whose closest matches in the FTDNA Haplogroup database fall in Syria, Unfortunately, this haplotype is not only uncommon but inclined to match convergent I1a haplotypes, due to its relatively low DYS385 a,b values of 13,15. True to form, these haplotype scores match only in Western Germany - which is typical for I1a, but not for J2.
There is no telling whether these matches are J2 or not.

19 389i 389ii 390 391 392 393 385a 385b
14 13 30 23 11 11 12 13 15

Geographical Locale %
Cologne, Germany .43
Freiburg, Germany .23

J2 Haplotype #22

This haplotype also runs the risk of converging with I1a haplotypes, due to its comparatively low DYS385a,b values and its DYS389i value of 12. Hence, some of the matches below may simply be of Nordic origin. However, if we accept the premise that all these matches belong to haplogroup J2, the haplotype might be construed as Mediterranean or Iberian in origin - perhaps even Sephardic Jewish. There is no evidence that it is an Asiatic J2 signature.

19 389i 389ii 390 391 392 393 385a 385b
15 12 - 23 10 11 12 13 14/15

Geographical Locale %
Paris, France .92
Rio Negro, Argentina [European] .45
Rostock, Germany .41
Sao Paulo, Brazil [European] .22

Here are some lights about migrations that took place from the Caucasus to Turkey Then ended up in Lebanon, Two main haplogroups in Georgia: G2a and J2 represent Kartvelian Tribe=G2a and Chalybes Tribe=J2, since the Chalybes tribe traveled from Georgia to the Taurus Mountains (Adana) and to Aleppo (Yamkhad) in Syria up to Lebanon, we find many names in Lebanon have similarities in the Caucasus Like:

-Kura-Araxes (Kura River)====Kura (Lebanon)
-Chiatura (Caucasus)=======Chtoura (Lebanon)
-Chuera (North Syria)=======Chueire (Lebanon)
-Mittani (Caucasus)========Matten (Lebanon)
-Adana (Turkey)===========Dennie (Lebanon)
-Minni-Mannae (Caucasus)==Mennie (Lebanon)
-Zikirti (northwest Iran)====Zikirta (Lebanon)
-Saka(tribe & area)========Shaka (Lebanon)
-Chalybe (Caucasus)=======Khalde also kalb River (Lebanon)
-Kul (Caucasus)===========Kula (Lebanon)
-Shuperia (Caucasus)======Shuoff (Lebanon)
-Yamna culture (Caucuses)==Yammune (Lebanon)
-Akeera River (Caucuses)====Aakoora (Lebanon)
-Alazani River (Caucasus)====Alwazani (Lebanon)

It's known that the Hurrians populated Canaan and this is why Canaan was called the land of Hurru, when you look at the Lebanon map and areas you will find half of the names of the Lebanese areas are Hurrian and even we still speak in Lebanon some words that resemble the Hurrian Language, later I will make a list of Lebanese words from Hurrian Origins.

I do believe that Hurrian word is a nickname for people who worship the sun and the real name for them is Mannaeans, Biblical Minni, and Hurrian Tribes were many, scattered all over the places like Bianili (Urartu), Subartu, Turukkaeans, Matiene, Kassite, Guteans, Lulubis and more.

The Hurrians were Turanid Race I do believe and they cluster with Hattians and other Altaic Uralic People (Another Turanid Race)

Uralic: Hurrian-Hungarian-Finnish-Estonian
Altaic: Turkic-Mongolian-Tungusic-Japanese-Korean-Chinese (Sinitic).

And these people (The Turanid Race) are people who represent the non-semitic, non-Indo-European Languages, specifically Japhetic People who descent from Magog The Second Son Of Japheth.

Scerri and Hirri that is Seri and Hurri
Seri = day and Hurri = night

The Harii (Latinized West Germanic "warriors") were a Germanic people attested by Tacitus as being a tribe in his 1st-century-AD book Germania. He describes them as painting themselves and their shields black and attacking at night as a ghostly army, much to the terror of their opponents. Theories have been proposed connecting the Harii to the Einherjar of much later Norse mythology, and to the tradition of the Wild Hunt.

Regarding the Harii, Tacitus writes in Germania:

As for the Harii, quite apart from their strength, which exceeds that of the other tribes I have just listed, they pander to their innate savagery by skill and timing: with black shields and painted bodies, they choose dark nights to fight, and by means of terror and shadow of a ghostly army they cause panic since no enemy can bear a sight so unexpected and hellish; in every battle, the eyes are the first to be conquered.

And Other Indications:

Scirii might have been a way to write down the tribal name Sirri (which is alike to Serians) the same way as Slavs (Slaveni) were written down as Sclaveni...
Scerii are paired with Hirri (like these names to Serians and Hurrians) same as Serbs with Croats are often paired (no wonder that Croats are Hurvats and their DNA is I2a=Germanic).

Scirii appears in history in times when Siraces (thought to be the same as Serboi)
the first mention of Scerri - 3rd century, area northwest of the Black sea..

The Protogenes Inscription (3rd century BC) mentions the Sciri together with the Galatians and probably Indo Iranian Saii when they tried unsuccessfully to capture the Greek city Olbia, northwest of the Black Sea.

It has been suggested that the Sciri, like the Hirri, as mentioned by Pliny the Elder in association with Sarmatians and Venedi, actually belonged to the latter since he does not mention the Sciri among the German people and neither Caesar nor Tacitus mention the Sciri at all.

They reappear only at the time of Attila the Hun.

Scirii and Hirri are thus among Venedi/Veneti and according to Jordanes early Slavs are Veneti... thus, a very good match for proto-Serbs and proto-Croats!!!

last mention of Siraces - area northeast of the Black sea

In 193 AD, after another conflict in the Bosporus, the Siraces disappears from history.
They are believed to be the same or connected to the Serboi.

The sacred bull of the Hattians, whose elaborate standards were found at Alaca Huyuk alongside those of the sacred stag, survived in the Hurrian and Hittite mythologies as Seri and Hurri (Day and Night), the bulls who carried the weather god Teshub on their backs or in his chariot, and grazed on the ruins of cities.

I think it makes a lot of sense to relate Scirii and Hirri with Seri and Hurri, with Serians and Hurrians, and proto-Serbs and proto-Croats... before reading also note that Scerri and Hirri are among Venets/Venedes... and in Asia Minor Seri and Hurri carry weather god.. read why this is also about Seri and Hurri being part of/related to Paphlagonia Eneti (ancestors of Veneti according to Herodotus) and living south of them in mountain Taurus (bull) area.

I would notice that Teshub or Hattian Taru, or Hittite and Luwian Tarhun
is Baltic Perkunas and Slavic Perun and Germanic Thor.

In Slavic mythology:

Perun is the highest god of the pantheon and the god of thunder and lightning, His other attributes were fire, mountains, the oak, iris, eagle, firmament (in Indo-European languages this was joined with the notion of the sky of stone), horses and carts, weapons (the hammer, axe (Axe of Perun), and arrow) and war. He was first associated with weapons made of stone and later with metal.

Like Germanic Thor, Perun is described as a rugged man with a copper beard, He rides in a chariot pulled by a goat buck and carries a mighty axe, or sometimes a hammer. The axe is hurled at evil people and spirits and will always return to his hand (like the Hurrian weather God Teshup riding on two steads Sirri and Hirri).

In Slavic mythology, much like in Norse mythology, the world was represented by a sacred tree, usually, an oak, whose branches and trunk represented the living world of heavens and mortals, whilst its roots represented the underworld, i.e. the realm of the dead.

Perun was a ruler of the living world, sky, and earth, and was often symbolized by an eagle sitting on the top of the tallest branch of the tree, from which he kept watch over the entire world.

Deep down in the roots of the tree was the place of his enemy, symbolized by a serpent or a dragon: this was Veles, watery god of the underworld, who continually provoked Perun by stealing his cattle, children, or wife. Perun pursued Veles around the earth, attacking him with his lightning bolts from the sky.

Veles fled from him by transforming himself into various animals, or hiding behind trees, houses, or people; wherever a lightning bolt struck, it was believed, this was because Veles hid from Perun under or behind that particular place.

In the end, Perun managed to kill Veles or to chase him back down into his watery underworld, The supreme god thus reestablished the order in the world which had been disrupted by his chaotic enemy, He then returned to the top of the World tree and proudly informed his opponent down in the roots.

Thus, according to the similarity of the names Taru and Thor, Hatti was related to Germanic people, while according to the similarity of name Tarhun with Perkunas and Perun Hittite and Luwian was related to Balto-Slavs...

Hatti might have moved into Europe mixing into Germanic people but also giving tribes such as Getae...

Tribal names such as Goths might have the same origin (Hatti)...

The Summary:

It's known that the Hurrians populated Canaan and this is why Canaan was called the land of Hurru, when you look at the Lebanon map and areas you will find half of the names of the Lebanese areas are Hurrian and even we still speak in Lebanon some words that resemble the Hurrian Language, later I will make a list of Lebanese words from Hurrian Origins.

I do believe that Hurrian word is a nickname for people who worship the sun and the real name for them is Mannaeans, Biblical Minni, and Hurrian Tribes were many, scattered all over the places like Bianili (Urartu), Subartu, Turukkaeans, Matiene, Kassite, Guteans, Lulubis and more.

The Hurrians were Turanid Race I do believe and they cluster with Hattians and other Altaic Uralic People (Another Turanid Race).

Uralic: Hurrian-Hungarian-Finnish-Estonian
Altaic: Turkic-Mongolian-Tungusic-Japanese-Korean-Chinese (Sinitic).

And these people (The Turanid Race) are people who represent the non-Semitic, non-Indo-European Languages, specifically Japhetic People who descent from Magog The Second Son Of Japheth.

Here we can say that the Germans And Slavic And Finnish And The Other Altaic-Uralic People (Mongolians, Turks, Chinese, Japanese?) are Turanid Race And The Aryans emerged from Turanian Race who is its forefather was Magog Son of Japheth

This thread has been viewed 9038 times.

Back