World Map of the Penis Size Worldwide (country) by Country.

I found this map in Internet. I don't know if I posted this thread in the right section! What do you think about it?!? :embarassed:

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

If you look at the linked source on that page, you will figure out why some, like Hungary, France, and Italy are so "big" and others, like the United States, Ireland, and Romania are so "small."

I think I won't be showing my husband, he will start getting a inferiority complex when he looks at places like Sudan! lol

If you look at the linked source on that page, you will figure out why some, like Hungary, France, and Italy are so "big" and others, like the United States, Ireland, and Romania are so "small."

You would say there is a correlation between huge penis-size and self-report?? Oh, we've got to do some research on that! :LOL:

I have to wonder how anyone could have found that map unless they went to Google, and typed in (Penis Size):LOL:.

I'm sure it was for research purposes! :rolleyes:

Are the ones in grey the countries that refused to get a ruler out in the high street while someone with a clip board looks unimpressed?

Lol. I suppose if the person with the clip board was also carrying a magnifying glass it may explain why those in the grey areas refused to co-operate.:LOL:

I have to wonder how anyone could have found that map unless they went to Google, and typed in (Penis Size):LOL:.

I'm sure it was for research purposes! :rolleyes:

Are the ones in grey the countries that refused to get a ruler out in the high street while someone with a clip board looks unimpressed?

Or just go to the hompage of targetmap.com and you'll find it! xD

Are these averages with an erection or without an erection?

Eheh I would say with... xD
Thanks! But it's strange, because I thought that the averages would be between 17 - 19 cm or something (with an erection).

****, indirectly I betrayed myself. Don't tell it further.

What about testicles? What use is a big dick without balls? I could go on to say more but I would probably cause an international incident if I did...

I have not too much comfidence in these studies (what methodology of survey, what technic of measurements?
I believe in some apparent facts (observations on a too little sample because i'm not spending my days looking through the key hole!):
total stature has an impact on penis lenght BUT among Europeans I believe I saw a connection between chest lenghts and penis lenght as a whole (exceptions for medical reasons and some seldom genetic internal crossing-over -
but: negroid Africans as a whole seam to be well served by nature (their mean) even the longiligne ones - for Saami (the original ones, living in a very cold climate) I red somewhere they was not so well equiped spite their chest being long proportionnaly - if Negroids have the longer means, the"longer" Europeans can challenge them, but not the european means -

I'll not speak here of ma own penis length, I want not push people to die by too much laughing! I've enough to take pleasure and it's what is of worth....

It’s not the size that matters, it’s what you do with it that count. ;)

It’s not the size that matters, it’s what you do with it that count. ;)

great wisdom! but I would need some help to explain to my wife that "what I do with it" implies "I do"...!
we understand here why prostate cancer uses arrive at advanced ages (for men only, it is evident)

This thread has been viewed 11775 times.

Back