The new moderators

Deserved ? Only because I pointed out something true in the thread of the Southwest-Asian Dodecad map.

its extremely easy to get infractions on this forum. if you say something and a moderator misinterprets it they get insulted really quick and you get an infraction. if you pm back questioning it it will get even worse. for example i asked the question if a certain information on this site was a lie. but i actually never considered it a lie. the question was rhethorical.
it was just the case that someone else said something different. then i brought this other piece of info up and asked if this was a lie then. i also could have said:"then this piece of info,which says otherwise, is wrong?".
after that i get an infraction because of insulting the moderator for in my opinion no real reason. people here need to grow some skin or else a discussion is not possible.

i may need to add something. i actually got accused of insulting the person who wrote that other piece of info by calling it a lie. though i actually never did that. i said:"then this piece of info here is lying?"
it even had a question mark ffs.

i may need to add something. i actually got accused of insulting the person who wrote that other piece of info by calling it a lie. though i actually never did that. i said:"then this piece of info here is lying?"
it even had a question mark ffs.

also if you question the infraction it is an insult to the moderator. where are we here?

Where we are at is that it looks like you may be a sock of just banned Ailchu. Are you? If you are, just in posting you prove that you are someone with no ethics who can't follow the rules.

Of course you can question an infraction. Did you contact the moderator and explain what you intended? That's always allowed. Just don't do it by calling names or imputing someone's character.

The only goal here is to keep things civil. We often lose good posters because of the incivility and the extreme nationalism some posters exhibit. That's why so many threads have to be closed as well.

Some posters have been here for years and years. They never get infractions because they're gentlemen and they know how to conduct themselves in a civilized manner. They also have no agendas. The just want to understand and to expand the knowledge base. Follow their example and you will have no problems.

Where we are at is that it looks like you may be a sock of just banned Ailchu. Are you? If you are, just in posting you prove that you are someone with no ethics who can't follow the rules.

Of course you can question an infraction. Did you contact the moderator and explain what you intended? That's always allowed. Just don't do it by calling names or imputing someone's character.

The only goal here is to keep things civil. We often lose good posters because of the incivility and the extreme nationalism some posters exhibit. That's why so many threads have to be closed as well.

Some posters have been here for years and years. They never get infractions because they're gentlemen and they know how to conduct themselves in a civilized manner. They also have no agendas. The just want to understand and to expand the knowledge base. Follow their example and you will have no problems.

i responded to jovalis and said that i did not consider it a lie. however he wrote back and called it an Insult to respond.

i responded to jovalis and said that i did not consider it a lie. however he wrote back and called it an Insult to respond.

Continuing to question the integrity of a moderator is an insult, which is why you received the infractions from me. You were obviously indignant, and failed to see your error.

This thread has been viewed 17128 times.

Back