What the Internet is saying about Eupedia

Particulary I find that most active forumers here waste a lot of their energy on topics about haplogroups, genetics and these kind of topics that I am not specially very interested. . Also I've noticed one thing: there is no suforum about Spain and Portugal on the Travel section. How come is this if Spain is the second most visited country in Europe? Envy?

I wouldn't take any notice of comments originating on Anthroscape. I was very disappointed to see that it contains so many threads on sexual matters and using over simplified methodology to "classify" different people. At least Eupedia, in the main, strives to achieve what it sets out to do, encourage discussion on matters European. That so many people haven't heard of Eupedia is due to their ignorance. Further more, if some members of this forum don't like the content, they are always free to leave. Keep up the good work.

I wouldn't take any notice of comments originating on Anthroscape. I was very disappointed to see that it contains so many threads on sexual matters and using over simplified methodology to "classify" different people. At least Eupedia, in the main, strives to achieve what it sets out to do, encourage discussion on matters European. That so many people haven't heard of Eupedia is due to their ignorance. Further more, if some members of this forum don't like the content, they are always free to leave. Keep up the good work.
That's uplifting. :)

Particulary I find that most active forumers here waste a lot of their energy on topics about haplogroups, genetics and these kind of topics that I am not specially very interested. . Also I've noticed one thing: there is no suforum about Spain and Portugal on the Travel section. How come is this if Spain is the second most visited country in Europe? Envy?

I think it is because most of people on this forum were somewhere in Spain. But you're right, Spain is big country (for European standards) and there are regions that are less known tourists. For example I would like someone to write about the Autonomous Community of Aragon.

1-Stormfront
Y'all passed six grade, I guess? Naw, ya'll ain't even got a diploma.

2-Skadi
Skadi sounds like a Polska name.

3-Apricity
Ape-rice-city?

4-Anthroscape
An escape for Anthros (deviantart term for people who like to draw humanlike animals).

5-Anthrocivitas
A city-building game (sim city) for Anthros. Comes with many species of residents.

6-ABF
Mysterious Acronym.

This thread has been viewed 22290 times.

Back