Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: G2a and E-V13 in Neolithic Spain (5000 BCE)

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

Quote Originally Posted by Maciamo View Post
    So you know a girl with a Y-chromosome ? Impressive. Except that we call them boys/men, not girls.

sometimes boys go to Kazablanka or Brazil, make a surgery and become girls, at least in pappers, girls with Y-Dna
    ΟΘΕΝ ΑΙΔΩΣ OY EINAI
    ΑΤΗ ΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΙΝ ΑΥΤΟΙΣ
    ΥΒΡΙΣ ΓΕΝΝΑΤΑΙ
    ΝΕΜΕΣΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣΗ ΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΟΥΣΙ ΔΕ

When there is no shame
    Divine blindness conquers them
    Hybris (abuse, opprombium) is born
    Nemesis and punishment follows.

Εχε υπομονη Ηρωα
    Η τιμωρια δεν αργει.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b - L21/S145*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3c

Ethnic group
    more celtic

Quote Originally Posted by neonimrod View Post
    I find interesting that although Shem or Sem for Semite is fictional supposedly as Ham or the Hamitics, they still chose to use the term Semitics?

Science, Religion and even Mythology have always been manipulated by certain groups, and on science on the Genetic side they claim the E-V13 as farmers, what a doubious claim, then the Bible explicitly talks about Cush and Nimrod, yet He is trying to be discredited by the Semites and the Japhetics
    and Mythology even Saturn is clearly Nimrod, they picture him totally as anything but an E-v13

the whole world is divided in the following way:
    Either you are
    1) Hamitic (Halopgroups D or E or O among others)
    2)Semitic (Halopgroups I or J)
    3)Caucasian-aryan-Japhethic (R or P or Q or G Halopgroups)

yet over and over we see the last two groups falsely claim the the Hamitic achievements as follows:

The Semites falsely claim as Semites the following:
    Albert Einstein He is an E-M35 a Hamitic
    Shalom Ben Amram Samaritan High Priest He is an E-M35 a Hamitic

Japhethics or Caucasians Falsely Claim as Caucasians the Following:
    The Wright Brothers they are E-M35 Hamitics
    Hittler He is an E-M35 a Hamitic
    Pope Paul V He is an E-M35 a Hamitic
    Caravaggio He is an E-M35 a Hamitic
    So see guys E-M35 comes in White Brown Yellow Black
    And it can be found in:
    Europe Latin America North America the Middle East Asia and Africa

what are you trying to explain here?
    hamitic is a linguistic term, even if surely tied to an ancient ethny at first
    Hitler, Wright Brothers, Caravaggio and others are all pure hamitic descendants???
    surely Y-E1b M35 has something to dot AT THE ORIGIN with some Chamitic tribes and 'red-sea' autosomals, but as you DO know (or ought to learn very quickly) the Y chromosme in IMPORTANT crossings of ligneages (say: in a population where it reaches the 80% it looses a few, where it does not reach 15% it looses the bulk of them) can loose its origin "partners" genes fast enough -
    + yet the Semites (# Hamites) even if rich for Y-J1 had Y-E1bM35 for a long time in their ligneages
    maybe too much people does not learn correctly the basic needed knowledge and is ready to accept every kind of phantasmagoric theories?
    and what is this picture made of Saturn? by who?

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b - L21/S145*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3c

Ethnic group
    more celtic

in fact, E-M35 is a very loosely defined HG - the most of the Europeans with y-E are E-M35>>V68>>M78 - hamitic populations can have this SNPs but they have too very more often numerous others sub-HGs downstream to E-M35 - others members here can refine all that - and the E-M35>>Z827>>V257...>>M81 carry other autosomals even if not so far in origins...

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U

Ethnic group
    Hamitic Nation E-V13

All Humanity is divided among 3 lineages as follows:

1) Hamtics:
    would be Halopgroup DE O > Halopgrou
    D and Halopgroup E Halopgroup 0(Original Romans=E-V13, Latin Americans, Egyptians, Chinese, Ethiopians, Libyans, Morrocans, Palestinians...)

2)Semites:
    IJ (S2) > J (M304) > J1 (M267) and J2 (M175) (Israelites, Jews, Arabs, Assyrians, Iraquis, Chechens, Jordans...)

3)Japhethics-Caucasians would be
    P (M45) > R (M207) > R1 (M173) > R1b (M343) > R1b1 (P25) > R1b1c (M269) (Rusians, Slavics, Celtics)
    P (M45) > Q (M45) (Mayans, Aztecs, Incas, Native Americans)

Banned

Ethnic group
    Georgian

and who are hg A and B? Martians?

(this is getting boring already)

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U

Ethnic group
    Hamitic Nation E-V13

This is why we need to investigate all the posible facts, we need science the bible, the mythology we find those have been abuse over and over by certain races and groups,

As per your question on A and B it seems they are in their ancestral state, A would be people with Adam's DNA, B would be Noah DNA

For sake of Clarity I see that Most Jewish called themselves Semites, this is Due to the Fact that they think their earliest Ancestor was Shem who was Noah son, based on that All Humanity is divided among 3 lineages:

Adam -> Noah -> 3 sons (Japhet, Ham and Shem)

1) Hamtics:
    would be Halopgroups D E O > Halopgroup D and Halopgroup E Halopgroup 0(Original Romans=E-V13, 55%Latin and 30%North Americans = E-V13 , Egyptians, Japanese (Halopgroup D) Chinese (halopgoup 0), Ethiopians, Libyans, Morrocans, Philisteans or now called in Latin Palestinians...)

2)Semites:
    IJ (S2) > J (M304) > J1 (M267) and J2 (M175) (Israelites, Jews, Arabs, Assyrians, Iraquis, Chechens, Jordans...)

3)Japhethics-Aryans-Caucasians would be
    P (M45) > R (M207) > R1 (M173) > R1b (M343) > R1b1 (P25) > R1b1c (M269) (Rusians, Slavics, Celtics)
    P (M45) > Q (M45) (Mayans, Aztecs, Incas, Native Americans)

On the Jewish writings we found that
    E-M35 is Royal lineage Noah gave Ham the clothing Adam and Eve this is why Nimrod was able to Rule and be the first King of the world

4) Hamitics as Nation Builders
    Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Cush -> Nimrod -> Brutus founder of Britania, Latinus father of all Latins, Dardanus father of all Kosovars or Dardania, Illus father of all Illyrians, Tros father of the
    Trojans, Romulus Father of all Romans etc etc etc
    Nimrod Built
    Babel (Babylon), Erech, Accad and Calneh, all in the land of Shinar was built by Nimrod, Then He built in the territory of Assyria Nineveh and Rehoboth-Ir and Calah and Resen Between Nineveh and
    Calah

5) Hamitic Nation by countries:

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Halopgroup D -> Japanese, Tibetans, Tajiskistan

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Sine -> Halopgroup O -> Daxy Culture, Hmong-Mien (Miao-Yao) Southern China Southeast Asia, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Burma

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Cush -> Ethiopia, Yemen, Oman, Somalia, Sudan, Egypt, Palestine, Libya, Morrocco, Algeria, Kenya

6)The Hamitic Nation has the following colors (Our Melanin works perfectly as we have the greatest diversity):

Yellow Hamitics
    Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Sine -> Halopgroup O -> Daxy Culture, Hmong-Mien (Miao-Yao) Southern China Southeast Asia, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Burma

Brown and white Hamitics
    Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Cush -> Egypt, Palestine, Libya, Morrocco, Latin Americans, North Americans, Hispanics,
    Romans (Romulus), Albanians (Illus, Illyria), Kosovo (Dardania Dardanus), Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania
    23% serbians, 20% bulgarians, 18% Italians and the 5% to 15% in all other countries in Europe

Black Hamites
    Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Cush -> Ethiopia, Yemen, Oman, Somalia, Sudan, Morrocco, Algeria, Kenya, India

7) Hamitic Faces:

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Cush -> Obama, Albert Einstein, Hittler, 40% of Jews/Israelis, Shalom Ben Amram ben Yitzhaq Samaritan High Priest, Wright Brothers, Me! and the Rest of E-M35s
    Albanians Kosovars, Latin Americans, Egyptians etc etc, black white, brown and yellow!!

8) Genealogies of Famous

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Cush -> Nimrod

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> E-V13 (Nimrod)-> Hittler (unfortunately but that would be his genealogy)

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> E-V13 (Nimrod)-> Kosovars

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> E-V13 (Nimrod)-> Albanians

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> E-V13 (Nimrod)-> Greeks

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> E-V13 (Nimrod)-> Macedonians

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> E-V13 (Nimrod)-> Montenegro

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> E-V13 (Nimrod)-> South Italians

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> E-V13 (Nimrod)-> 75% Latin Americans

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> E-V13 (Nimrod)-> 40% North Americans

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> Egyptians

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> Philisteans - Palestinians

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> Libyans

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> Morrocans

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> Ethiopians

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> Sudan

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> Kenya

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> Obama

E (Ham)-> E-M35 (Cush)-> Albert Einstein

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1b2a* (inferred)

1 members found this post helpful.
    This is why we need to investigate all the posible facts, we need science the bible, the mythology we find those have been abuse over and over by certain races and groups,

As per your question on A and B it seems they are in their ancestral state, A would be people with Adam's DNA, B would be Noah DNA

For sake of Clarity I see that Most Jewish called themselves Semites, this is Due to the Fact that they think their earliest Ancestor was Shem who was Noah son, based on that All Humanity is divided among 3 lineages:

Before you continue posting such wildly imaginative stories, let me reiterate that the bible, in particular the old testament, has no authority of a historical narrative, and in particular that the story of Noah: it is clearly taken from a much older work, the Epic of Gilgamesh, and some phrases in it are borrowed, almost to the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic of Gilgamesh, Akkadian Standard Version, Tablet 11
    On Mt. Nimush the boat lodged firm,Mt. Nimush held the boat, allowing no sway.
    One day and a second Mt. Nimush held the boat, allowing
    no sway.
    A third day, a fourth, Mt. Nimush held the boat, allowing
    no sway.
    A fifth day, a sixth, Mt. Nimush held the boat, allowing
    no sway.
    When a seventh day arrived
    I sent forth a dove and released it.
    The dove went off, but came back to me;
    no perch was visible so it circled back to me.
    I sent forth a swallow and released it.
    The swallow went off, but came back to me;
    no perch was visible so it circled back to me.
    I sent forth a raven and released it.
    The raven went off, and saw the waters slither back.
    It eats, it scratches, it bobs, but does not circle back to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis, Chapter 8
    4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.5 And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen.
    6 And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:
    7 And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.
    8 Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;
    9 But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.
    10 And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;
    11 And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.
    12 And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of Gilgamesh, Akkadian Standard Version, Tablet 11
    Then I sent out everything in all directions and sacrificed (a sheep).
    I offered incense in front of the mountain-ziggurat.
    Seven and seven cult vessels I put in place,
    and (into the fire) underneath (or: into their bowls) I poured
    reeds, cedar, and myrtle.
    The gods smelled the savor,
    the gods smelled the sweet savor,
    and collected like flies over a (sheep) sacrifice.
    Just then Beletili arrived.
    She lifted up the large flies (beads) which Anu had made for
    his enjoyment(!):
    'You gods, as surely as I shall not forget this lapis lazuli
    around my neck,
    may I be mindful of these days, and never forget them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Book of Genesis, Chapter 8
    22And Noah builded an altar unto the Lord; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
    21 And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
    As you can evidently see, some of the sentences are uncannily similar. The story of Noah is clearly borrowed from the earlier Mesopotamian mythology, specifically the story of Utnapishim in the Epic of Gilgamesh. The Akkadian Standard Version of the Epic of Gilgamesh was written approximately 800 years before the Tanakh (the five books of Moses).

Likewise, as everybody knows, the biblical genealogy is far too short to be in relation in any way to real life history and prehistory. While it is possible to reconstruct an Y-chromosomal "Adam", but this person was in no way the first human as the biblical Adam is imagined, nor was he the only human male alive: he was the only human alive at his time which still bears direct-line male descendants today. He also lived many times earlier than the bible would tell us (this is why people rightfully ridicule on the assertation of creationists that the world was only 6000 years old).

In summary, and I regret that I have to say this so directly and unflattering, there's absolutely no sense in what you are doing here.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U

Ethnic group
    Hamitic Nation E-V13

It does make sense, I want to know my true origins not the ones that are fabricated with lies just to ensure the self esteem over a group or another and I see that even the presumably cursed Canaanites are claimed as Semites because of their achievements, one of the examples would be the Phoenicians or Sidon the Canaanite son, a true Hamitic.

I believe as an E-V13 I have the duty to revive the Hamitic name, as He is my true ancestor. If the Semitics do and the Aryans do, why do I have to follow those lies and pretend I am a Caucausian from Japhet side? why do I have to prentend I am an R1? I am more close related to my Brothers the E-V13s Greeks, Macedonians, Montenegrans, South Italians, Egyptians, Palestinians, the 40% of Hamitic Jews, Lybians, Morrocans, Ethiopians, Yemenis ....

So if Most Jewish called themselves Semites, Due to the Fact that they think their earliest Ancestor was Shem who was Noah son, and the Aryan race based their Ancestry with Japhet, so therefore I am a true Hamitic. I am from the Hamitic Nation via Nimrod son of Cush.

Humanity is divided among 3 lineages:

1) Hamtics:
    Halopgroups D E O

)Semites:
    Halopgroups IJ

3)Japhethics-Aryans-Caucasians would be
    Halopgroups P Q and R

Now I concentrate with Canaan son of Ham

Canaan

Canaan is Hamitic via Ham son of Noah

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan

His Hamitic sons are

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Sidon (Lebanon) Sidonians the Phoenicians

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Hittites (Turkey)

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Jebusites (Jerusalem JebuSALEM in Israel now)

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Sinites (Sine Chinese Halopgroup O )

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Amorites

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Girgashites

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Hivites

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Arkites

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Arvadites

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Zemarites

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Hamathites

Son In short the Hamitic sons of Canaan are:
    1.Sidonians, i.e. the Phoenicians
    2.Hittites, children of Heth
    3.Jebusites
    4.Amorites
    5.Girgashites
    6.Hivites
    7.Arkites
    8.Sinites
    9.Arvadites
    10.Zemarites
    11.Hamathites

Banned

Ethnic group
    Georgian

Apart from being absurd this is totally off-topic. Moderators, please take action.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1b2a* (inferred)

1 members found this post helpful.
    It does make sense, I want to know my true origins not the ones that are fabricated with lies...
    Neonimrod, I've tried before to demonstrate to you that what you were posting is nonsense. Without any real reaction to my previous post, I infer that you have no interest in having an actual part discussion here but just wish to disseminate your pseudoscientific ideas. On behalf of the other moderators, we have come to the consensus that this warrants a month-long ban.

Great move on banning him. What he was doing was nonsense. They guy was a spammer or a *****. I doubt he was Albanian.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1a*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1b1a

Ethnic group
    Catalan

Moderators are doing their job, thanks so much. Talking about Gilgamesh was a very good point, Taranis.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234