G2a and E-V13 in Neolithic Spain (5000 BCE)

It does make sense, I want to know my true origins not the ones that are fabricated with lies just to ensure the self esteem over a group or another and I see that even the presumably cursed Canaanites are claimed as Semites because of their achievements, one of the examples would be the Phoenicians or Sidon the Canaanite son, a true Hamitic.

I believe as an E-V13 I have the duty to revive the Hamitic name, as He is my true ancestor. If the Semitics do and the Aryans do, why do I have to follow those lies and pretend I am a Caucausian from Japhet side? why do I have to prentend I am an R1? I am more close related to my Brothers the E-V13s Greeks, Macedonians, Montenegrans, South Italians, Egyptians, Palestinians, the 40% of Hamitic Jews, Lybians, Morrocans, Ethiopians, Yemenis ....

So if Most Jewish called themselves Semites, Due to the Fact that they think their earliest Ancestor was Shem who was Noah son, and the Aryan race based their Ancestry with Japhet, so therefore I am a true Hamitic. I am from the Hamitic Nation via Nimrod son of Cush.

Humanity is divided among 3 lineages:

Adam -> Noah -> 3 sons (Japhet, Ham and Shem)

1) Hamtics:
Halopgroups D E O

)Semites:
Halopgroups IJ

3)Japhethics-Aryans-Caucasians would be
Halopgroups P Q and R

Now I concentrate with Canaan son of Ham

Canaan

Canaan is Hamitic via Ham son of Noah

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan

His Hamitic sons are

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Sidon (Lebanon) Sidonians the Phoenicians

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Hittites (Turkey)

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Jebusites (Jerusalem JebuSALEM in Israel now)

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Sinites (Sine Chinese Halopgroup O )

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Amorites

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Girgashites

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Hivites

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Arkites

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Arvadites

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Zemarites

Adam -> Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -> Hamathites

Son In short the Hamitic sons of Canaan are:
1.Sidonians, i.e. the Phoenicians
2.Hittites, children of Heth
3.Jebusites
4.Amorites
5.Girgashites
6.Hivites
7.Arkites
8.Sinites
9.Arvadites
10.Zemarites
11.Hamathites

Apart from being absurd this is totally off-topic. Moderators, please take action.

It does make sense, I want to know my true origins not the ones that are fabricated with lies...

Neonimrod, I've tried before to demonstrate to you that what you were posting is nonsense. Without any real reaction to my previous post, I infer that you have no interest in having an actual part discussion here but just wish to disseminate your pseudoscientific ideas. On behalf of the other moderators, we have come to the consensus that this warrants a month-long ban.

Great move on banning him. What he was doing was nonsense. They guy was a spammer or a *****. I doubt he was Albanian.

Moderators are doing their job, thanks so much. Talking about Gilgamesh was a very good point, Taranis.

This thread has been viewed 81355 times.

Back