Were the Goths related to the Scythians or Cimmerians ?

Goths come from scandanavia but sythians encountered them by the baltics or something like that.

Goths encounted the scythians after the Goths migrated to the north-west Black sea area ...............circa 140BC

Goths encounted the sarmatians much earlier

the old question keeps coming up..............are sarmatians and scythians the same people or not

Stop saying Iranian because it’s not accurate. Aryan is not Iranian, Persians or Iranians didn’t invade India from The North The Aryans did. Scythian’s invaded Mizraim.

I would have said supposed 'indo-iranic speaking tribes? 'Aryan' has been so often badly used...

Why do you assume they weren’t Germanic like the rest that came into Europe from The Steppe?

More than a IE tribe came from the Steppes, but the ethnies that proto-history shows us like Italics, Germans, Celts, Illyrians were no more the initial groupings which put first their feet into Central Europe, they were already new mixts; and their languages were some steps later than the (P)IE which give birth to them. I don't believe in the story of everlastings waves of people coming from steppes with IE languages and full new package, Indo-Iranic people left alone. Yes, Steppes people came again later, bit they were not all of them IE brethren.

They certainly were of Germanic and Proto Slavic descent, like Vandals, but later with extreme nationalism in Europe it became an pride of one or another..

This idea of giving credit mostly to Mediterraneans or Near Easterners for everything is simply pathetic, it's anti Northern/Central/Eastern Europeism, some till today cannot accept the fact that people from the East did such things because of Nationalism mostly German one, the hatred they had and till today have toward Eastern Europeans is tragicomic, Marcomanni, Alamans and others died in hands of Romans while the Goths taught them a lesson as well as Vandali did.

This idea of giving credit mostly to Mediterraneans or Near Easterners for everything is simply pathetic, it's anti Northern/Central/Eastern Europeism, some till today cannot accept the fact that people from the East did such things because of Nationalism mostly German one, the hatred they had and till today have toward Eastern Europeans is tragicomic, Marcomanni, Alamans and others died in hands of Romans while the Goths taught them a lesson as well as Vandali did.

What lesson.

You are familiar with Belisarius and Justinian I, yes?

Last edited:
Maybe you should be
An Italian Nordicist. Pathetic.

The historical point is that the Ostrogoths and Vandals were defeated by Justinian's generals Belisarius and Narses.

The historical point is that the Ostrogoths and Vandals were defeated by Justinian's generals Belisarius and Narses.
He is definitely not an Italian but a Serbian bot as one can see here:
Albanians are originally from Kavkaz region, around Laz, Chechenya, Dagestan, non Europeans.
Kavkaz is the Serbian/Slavic word for Caucasus. Serbian bots aswell as "academia" or generally speaking their state aparatus are known for spreading such stupid pseudoscientific bs.

He is definitely not an Italian but a Serbian bot as one can see here:

Kavkaz is the Serbian/Slavic word for Caucasus. Serbian bots aswell as "academia" or generally speaking their state aparatus are known for spreading such stupid pseudoscientific bs.
How I can be Serbian? Online these days people just spew random things and pretend they are right, Kavkaz is also Russian word some other Slavic words similiar are Kaukaz, I know Slavic peoples very well in real life, I prefer the synonym "Kavkaz" rather than Caucasus, now it's time to take it easy Mr I rob you in the park near Milano.

Do you even know Italians? What does that mean "Italian Nordicist"? Because Italians can't be Nordicist? You seem to be another NPC who believes that all of Italians look like Sicilians, eat Spaghetti everyday and shoot randomly with Berretta around the city and drive black windowed cars, ha ha, "experts" do you even know Sizzi? I could go further, there are people of Nordic descent in Italy, certainly an balkanoid won't change that.

Zašto lažeš Srbine?

Yeah sure, an "Italian" that speaks Serbian and calls Greeks "anatolid Turks" and Albanians "non Europeans from Kavkaz", literally in Serbian lol You're not Italian so stop lying Mr. nobody.

I know Serbian bots are generally incabable of understanding scientific facts, but FYI: Albanians are Paleo-Balkan, you crackpot.

Go back to your chetnik poreklo forum.

Do you even know Italians? What does that mean "Italian Nordicist"? Because Italians can't be Nordicist? You seem to be another NPC who believes that all of Italians look like Sicilians, eat Spaghetti everyday and shoot randomly with Berretta around the city and drive black windowed cars, ha ha, "experts" do you even know Sizzi? I could go further, there are people of Nordic descent in Italy, certainly an balkanoid won't change that.
Can you even stick to an historical argument, you bot?

"Italian" bad-mouthing the Romans and glorifying the 'vandali' a literal slur in all Romance languages.

🤡

Learn how to read albanski Cygan
Serbian bots have to be the cringiest type of bots out there.

Listen Borislav if you're going to pretend to be "Italian" then at least try to form a grammatically correct Italian sentence first. I thought your ex propaganda minister of Milosevic invested more money in Serbian bots? You're not doing a good job.
"albanians" are as paleo Balkanians as my cat is the last cat in this known world..
Yes, Albanians are Paleo-Balkan and Serbs the descendants of medieval Slavic migrants. Cope. Mrš.

This thread has been viewed 45282 times.

Back