Adolf Hitler's Aryan theory rubbished by science

Well you can't blame all america for most of that. Hollywood makes schlock then blames the people watching and uses it as proof of racism in the next heartbeat.

But if they showed a spaniard without dark hair, eyes, and skin and ruddy complexion I think people would be massively confused at this point. But maybe you can blame that on hollywood too as that's all they've seen.

I'm not saying the Spanish show as blond would go to the extreme but with its South American Indian features bone when we see it cause us suffering because we are not well.

Edao you are a wonderful person Noman too.

Basicalley what i know is that Hitler's Aryan theory was based on idea's other people in the 1800's had that Nordic's. Or just the people around Scandinavia and other areas of north Europe who have always been known for blonde hair and light eyes since Europeans could write. Europeans though what we know now as Indo European languages were their languages. Then they found out Indians speak a language in the same family, Which is why it became known as Indo European. So alot concluded that a group of Europeans conquered India thousands of years ago and were the Aryans who based on over 3,000 year old Indian book were the people who brought Indo Iranian-Indo European language to India. Also some Indo Iranian ethnic groups like Pashuten were known for European features mainly light hair and eyes. So Germanic speaking people in Europe took this as people from their area conquered India and were the Aryans. They also sclaimed INdo European languages began in i think denmark. Then spread but Germanic people are the only pure Indo Europeans everyone mixed. And Hitler and other Germanic people at that time thought blonde hair and blue eyes was the perfect human and started with the INdo Europeans who i guess now they called Aryans. It has very very very very very little real historical evidence. For one think Germans and Scandinavians are not that related that is what DNA is now showing. Their only connection is proto Germanic speakers conquered far far southern Scandinavia 3,500-4,000ybp starting the Nordic bronze age then spread the Germanic language back down south. That is the only Gene flow that has connected Germans and Scandinavians. Besides that they have a diff ancestry. Also blonde hair and light eyes are most popular in non Germanic speaking Finnish and Baltic people and north west Russians. The high amount of blonde hair in Scandinavia comes from Pre Germanic people who had nothing to do with Indo Europeans. There is no such thing as the Nordic race well Scandinavians Swedish, Norwegian, and Finnish are from the same family but not Germans. Human history is extremely complicated and not one people group with certain physical features is completely dominate. It is just luck that certain people become successful everyone has the same ability to. There has been some DNA info published in june 2013 it came from some of the earliest Indo Europeans from 6,000 and 5,000ybp in Ukraine and southern Russia. What came back is they had pale skin like mod euro's and very dark eyes like the people in that area today. There is one thing that those scientists in the 1800's were able to track not all of them were nazis. It is true (based on ancient DNA) that the people who spread the indo Iranian language or were the first speakers they came from probably north central Russia orignalley and they did have mainly light hair and eyes which is why it pops up in Iran or whatever but had absolutely nothing to do with Germans.I really dont understand the idea that Nordic's or Germanic people are superior. They claim that they are were civilization comes from, Are u kidding me they had nothing to do with civilization till Rome taught them like in the 400's ad. mid easterns (Afro Asiatic-Semetic speakers) can claim they are the creators of civilization not Germans.

I agree for most but I beg your pardon for a point: Scandinavians are not "pure" unique nordic phenotypes more than some others population are pure "something phenotype" OK but on an other side separatIng too much continental northern Germans from Scandinavians and say that Scandinavians are phénotypically the same as Finns from Finland or Estonia IS A BIG ERROR! all of these populations are AND akin AND foreign for some parts of them and the ' so called nordic' mixture is very heavy only among western Finns (coastal areas for the most): this 'norrdic' mixture is an heavy part among eastern british people and flemish people (germanic speaking ): the difference is that these last countries are poor concerning other very light blond components which are frequent among northeastern Finns (not Saami), and too (but less) among Balts and northern Slavs: in every slavic land, even the "dark" ones you find among blonds (relative internal % of light hairs) a very light component heavier than among western Germans and Celts... always the error: more you are light (blond) more your are 'nordic': for a time, COON can be cited: he insisted very hard on this point!
the lightest blonds in germany are not the most typical Germans (but it is not to say Germans were predominantly dark or mixedcoloured at the time they became a separate well differentiated culture): surely rather frequently dark blond and dolichocephallic (the most often light, "flaxen" the blond, the less dolichicephallic the people at a collective level)-
to go back to the thread, I think Hitler "remasterized" old theories which were, false or true, very too complicated for him: He took what could fit his propaganda of a superior folk and satisfy his inferiority complexes and revenge desires

by the way is this thread a thread about racism or human group's suprematy of any sort in general or one about Hitler error and propaganda using some bits of harsh History where Aryans had a place, justified or not??? No offense, just a remark because very often a lot of threads run wildly on every direction (I know I make sometimes some too detailed remarks too, not helping to answer the principal question; but if details are evocated by someones and false (to my eyes!) it can help...

He just asked about the theory. There's no racism involved with the original theory itself (or spacemen), which hitler didn't invent, that's a separate issue.

And is it true? not necessarily from the invading horsemen standpoint but it's very true almost all of eurasia is genetically linked ie "caucasians", which is what the original theory was about. But it could well be more Indians west west than other way around.

"The theory of Scandinavian racial purity cherished by Hitler and the Nazis has been rubbished by new scientific research.

... The study found that bodies from 2000-year-old burial sites in eastern Denmark contained "as much genetic variation in their remains as one would expect to find in individuals of the present day" ...

... Far from being isolated and 'genetically pure', the study on the burial sites found that Danes mixed with peoples from across the globe. ...

"It becomes clear that the Danes must have been in contact with other peoples," said scientist Linea Melchior, who analysed DNA from the Bøgebjerggård and Skovgaarde sites.

"One of the Danish burial grounds, which dates back to the iron age also contained the remains of a man who appears to have been of Arabian origin," she added.

Both that body and the 'Arabian' body discovered by Linea Melchior were buried in identical fashion to 'locals', showing researchers say "that people from distant parts of the world could be and were absorbed in Danish communities".
"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...itlers-Aryan-theory-rubbished-by-science.html

you should see that movie called "the 13th warrior"

What a shitty tread! They found 1 race mixed kid and now whole EUROPE IS racemixed? Sounds like jewish propaganda to me!
Europeans are close related to each outher! The reason some italians and greeks etc cluster closer to some Middleeasterns is becuse of the ROMAN EMPIRE and HELLENIZATION! Not the outerway around!

And stop saying scandinavians aint pure! They are more pure then you race mixed americans. Your mixed of all people in europe + INDIAN + BLACK + JEWS.

Learn history kids!
LOL! thankx , I needed a good laugh.

Given that Hitler's Aryan theory seems to have been mostly about his longing for tall, blonde, blue-eyed men, I don't know why anyone would expect the theory to have anything to do with science.

This thread has been viewed 26343 times.

Back