Wacky news A Muslim party calls for ban on dogs in the Netherlands

Many Men feel empathy for their Dogs ( It’s Personal).

They see in the dog a reflection of themselves, and as such, just the thought of neutering, is unbearable and gives a sense of panic.

I would feel the same, which is why if I were to own a male dog I would think more than twice about neutering him. No male would want that. It would almost be like taking him to the vet to be put down, dead man walking. It must be a very devastating thing to go through, im serious.

Good idea none of us flawed humans should own these beasts there pests that psychologically harmed individuals surround themselves with if there’s a purpose for them food clothing pulling things then good but all derelict over aggressive wolves or early dogs were killed off just for safety reasons and now we have more docile ones not sure we can know exactly how they came to be but will make up something that sounds like truth but it is a waste of focus money time people living in places they can hardly afford with these animals running around the money wasted just because they remind you of a vulnerable little you you need to protect ban this practice of containing these dogs they will live on we must give up control ban this practice of containing these creatures.

Jobs performed by dogs:

“ ... Service or assistance dogs help people with various disabilities in every day tasks. Some examples include mobility assistance dogs for the physically handicapped, guide dogs for the visually impaired, and hearing dogs for the hearing impaired.

Search and rescue dogs
Police dogs
Herding dogs
..... “

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_dog

593px-Working_dog_edit.jpg

Good idea none of us flawed humans should own these beasts there pests that psychologically harmed individuals surround themselves with if there’s a purpose for them food clothing pulling things then good but all derelict over aggressive wolves or early dogs were killed off just for safety reasons and now we have more docile ones not sure we can know exactly how they came to be but will make up something that sounds like truth but it is a waste of focus money time people living in places they can hardly afford with these animals running around the money wasted just because they remind you of a vulnerable little you you need to protect ban this practice of containing these dogs they will live on we must give up control ban this practice of containing these creatures.

I'd rather have dogs around than hordes of illiterate gang raping migrants. I don't see dogs running smuggling rings for teenage girls ala Rotherham. Or flying planes into buildings. I figure they're less of a drain in proportion to their contributions as well.

And this was transparently a case of some outsider hostile to the society he doesn't belong to framing an attack on the Netherland's culture as an Animal Rights issue. Never mind that Animal Rights as we know it was invented by Western Civilization.

I'd rather have dogs around than hordes of illiterate gang raping migrants. I don't see dogs running smuggling rings for teenage girls ala Rotherham. Or flying planes into buildings. I figure they're less of a drain in proportion to their contributions as well.

Ed. by moderator.

You're not going to post that conspiracy theory rubbish here, buddy. I was there that day, lost people, knew some of the investigators. Peddle it elsewhere.

It's an insult to everyone who died that day and to everyone who mourns them.

Ed by Zagortenay:

Are you sure you are Italian:

https://www.thelocal.it/20130912/video-911-was-an-inside-job-italian-mp

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 22555 times.

Back