Kosovo Albanians Haplogroups?

It's very sad to see that people insult each other here on racial and nationalistic levels, this forum is better than that... We cannot allow ourselfs to be slaves of our emotions sometimes (like some users here considering their nations) and react unciviliazed to other user here... so plz, as author of this thread, I'm asking you: chill out :)

if one group is not homogenic than for sure its the serbs
before you could occupy the regions around nish the sanxhaks and kosovo all south serbia and montenegro were albanian majority popullated

if you take the islam as a serb this makes you to a bosnian but not an albanian we have idenity you can not be "albanized" just like that

View attachment 5919

Sandzak has never been Albanian. The Muslim population of Sandzak are definitely of Bosniak roots. Sure I don't deny that there lived some Albanians but they were not in majority. I have Bosniak friends who are from Kosovo and they can speak Albanian perfectly but they are way more Bosniak patriotic then the Bosnian Bosniaks. What am say is not even the Bosniaks who lived among Albanians in Kosovo and can speak Albanian perfectly don't feel Albanian at all. And they are of Sandzak roots.

And Bosnia has never been in position to "Bosniakize" the Sandzak population.

its funny how greeks insult about the truksih crap when infact the greek language has over 11 thousands words of turkish from the ottomans from when they were in greece,the insults are crazy from both albanians an greeks if you can call them greeks i ashume more on the lines of albanians an turkish christians of modern day greece.An Yan do yu know where the word bulgar comes from?I see you are bulgarian?Then i suggest you find out where that word comes from before calling albanians turkish gypsys because the word bulgar is from the turks themselfs they were a mixed people slavnic an turkish,,lol sill fool.bulgarians are pure turkishslavnics,,their is nothing pure of turks than your people

Hello my friend,,do you know much about albanians from herzgovinia?their was a albanian tribe whom came from herzgovinia highlands many many years ago,,

Tung

It doesnt matter what the meaning is for kosovo if it is bulgarian slavnic or serbian slavnic,the word kos<<has nothing to do with kosovo other than it been changed from darda,darde,dardania etc,the pre name of kosova is a albanian word not slav,just as NIS it also is 100% albanian word,:grin:.just like arta chemeira,etc all albanian words,,lol,,the slavnic dna i2a2 is no older than 2200bc it is a genetic drift.if I2a was dominate in croatia bosnia etc,then what was dominate before the slavnics migrated an please dont tell me they have been their since day one because it is a stupid statement,,as i said to this lobby,ev_13 is high in gheg albanians an they are north,kosova the highest an from kelmendi tribes and hoti,so this would mean again that most of north albanians are high percent of ev-13,witch means i2a2 could only be new settlers of that reigion,

Just Boring.
The Bulgars (also Bolgars, Bulghars, Proto-Bulgarians,[1] Huno-Bulgars[2]) were a semi-nomadic people who flourished in the Pontic Steppe and theVolga basin in the 7th century. Ethnically, the Bulgars are thought to have been Oghur Turkic,[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13] with Scytho-Sarmatian[14][15]and Sarmatian-Alan[16][17] elements. There is a discussion whether these Sarmatian elements in the cultural characteristics of the Proto-Bulgars are based on Sarmatized Turks or Turkicized Sarmatians.

Look who is speaking of Turkish, Albanian and Turkish is all the same. Turkish + Gypsy + Serb= Albanian
Originating as nomadic equestrians of Central Asia, they became sedentary during the 7th century, establishing the polity (khanate) of Old Great Bulgaria in the Pontic steppe. However it was absorbed by the Khazar Empire in 668 AD. In 680 AD Khan Asparukh conquered Scythia Minor, opening access to Moesia, and established the First Bulgarian Empire, which was however slavicized by the 10th century. Another state calledVolga Bulgaria was established on the middle Volga circa 670 AD. Volga Bulgars preserved their national identity well into the 13th century by repelling the first Mongol attacks in 1223. But they were eventually subdued, and their capital Bolghar city became one of major cities of the Mongol Golden Horde. Later, the Volga Bulgars adopted the Kipchak language (with some or no Kipchak admixture) and became the Volga Tatars of the Khanate of Kazan and later modern Tatarstan.

Originating as nomadic equestrians of Central Asia, they became sedentary during the 7th century, establishing the polity (khanate) of Old Great Bulgaria in the Pontic steppe. However it was absorbed by the Khazar Empire in 668 AD. In 680 AD Khan Asparukh conquered Scythia Minor, opening access to Moesia, and established the First Bulgarian Empire, which was however slavicized by the 10th century. Another state calledVolga Bulgaria was established on the middle Volga circa 670 AD. Volga Bulgars preserved their national identity well into the 13th century by repelling the first Mongol attacks in 1223. But they were eventually subdued, and their capital Bolghar city became one of major cities of the Mongol Golden Horde. Later, the Volga Bulgars adopted the Kipchak language (with some or no Kipchak admixture) and became the Volga Tatars of the Khanate of Kazan and later modern Tatarstan.
The early Slavs were a diverse group of tribal societies during theMigration period and early medieval Europe (ca. 5th to 10th centuries) whose tribal organizations indirectly created the foundations for today’sSlavic nations (via the Slavic states of the High Middle Ages).[1]
The first mention of the name Slavs dates to the 6th century, by which time the Slavic tribes inhabited a vast area of central-eastern Europe. Over the following two centuries, the Slavs expanded further, towards the Balkans and the Alps in the south and west, and the Volga in the north and east. [2]
From the 9th century, the Slavs were gradually Christianised, and by the 12th century, they formed the population within a number of medieval Christian states, the East Slavs in the Kievan Rus' andLithuania, the South Slavs in Bulgaria, Croatia and Serbia, and theWest Slavs in Poland and the Holy Roman Empire (Pomerania,Bohemia).

The early Slavs were a diverse group of tribal societies during theMigration period and early medieval Europe (ca. 5th to 10th centuries) whose tribal organizations indirectly created the foundations for today’sSlavic nations (via the Slavic states of the High Middle Ages).[1]
The first mention of the name Slavs dates to the 6th century, by which time the Slavic tribes inhabited a vast area of central-eastern Europe. Over the following two centuries, the Slavs expanded further, towards the Balkans and the Alps in the south and west, and the Volga in the north and east. [2]
From the 9th century, the Slavs were gradually Christianised, and by the 12th century, they formed the population within a number of medieval Christian states, the East Slavs in the Kievan Rus' andLithuania, the South Slavs in Bulgaria, Croatia and Serbia, and theWest Slavs in Poland and the Holy Roman Empire (Pomerania,Bohemia).
When you copy text from other websites you have to also past the link to the source document.

When you copy text from other websites you have to also past the link to the source document.
Wikipedia.
U can find to wikipedia.
I have just a question for you.
Why yaan don't is banned??
He in many post offend albanisns......

Wikipedia.
U can find to wikipedia.
I have just a question for you.
Why yaan don't is banned??
He in many post offend albanisns......
He was already temporarily banned.

I have been banned for standing up for my people hey leBrok,It kind of sucks for me to defend my people an culture an whom we are as a people.I wonder if you have banned the person above whom insulted me an other albanians,Anyway thanks

You can't simply connect kosovars with dardanians. Before ottomans, people in kosovo were slavic speakers. The muslims were 1 class people in the ottoman empire, so the feudals in Kosovo were ghegs (albanians) and that's how the they came there. Gheg families always had more children than the slavic ones. Old people say that if the son was sterile, his father or brother would make "his" children. Also they are very aggressive and slavic people are peaceful, so they were (and still are) emigrating from their birthplaces. There wasn't law for the ghegs in the ottoman empire, they were raping, stealing, burning whole villages etc. In Macedonia people are leaving their birthplaces where albanians are majority (or 50-50) and they're migrating to more peaceful places. You can't live in the same village with them, they're like tribe although it's 21st century.

You can't simply connect kosovars with dardanians. Before ottomans, people in kosovo were slavic speakers. The muslims were 1 class people in the ottoman empire, so the feudals in Kosovo were ghegs (albanians) and that's how the they came there. Gheg families always had more children than the slavic ones. Old people say that if the son was sterile, his father or brother would make "his" children. Also they are very aggressive and slavic people are peaceful, so they were (and still are) emigrating from their birthplaces. There wasn't law for the ghegs in the ottoman empire, they were raping, stealing, burning whole villages etc. In Macedonia people are leaving their birthplaces where albanians are majority (or 50-50) and they're migrating to more peaceful places. You can't live in the same village with them, they're like tribe although it's 21st century.

Dardanians where ancient people of modern Kosovo, you are missing over 1000 years of history talking about slavs and Ottomans , what happened to this history?

Reactions: FBS
Dardanians where ancient people of modern Kosovo, you are missing over 1000 years of history talking about slavs and Ottomans , what happened to this history?
I don't know about that period. I can come with a theory, but I don't want. I just wanted to show you the real picture of how this people get there. They are recent immigrants and that there is no continuity between the people living there now and 500 years ago. On the first page some people said that kosovars ancestors were dardanians and that's why I wrote my post. :)

I"m advising you to tone down your rhetoric against other ethnic groups or nationalities. Please be more objective in your posts.

I"m advising you to tone down your rhetoric against other ethnic groups or nationalities. Please be more objective in your posts.
From all those people cursing and insulting each other you quoted me and said this to me? I didn't say anything non-objective.. I knew that you (non-balkanic people) would think like that, but i'm just telling the truth. Come here and live 1 month and you'll see what I'm talking about. Their brains are washed by the propaganda of some radicals. For the ottoman time and the terror against the christians, we have lot of evidence.

From all those people cursing and insulting each other you quoted me and said this to me? I didn't say anything non-objective.. I knew that you (non-balkanic people) would think like that, but i'm just telling the truth. Come here and live 1 month and you'll see what I'm talking about. Their brains are washed by the propaganda of some radicals. For the ottoman time and the terror against the christians, we have lot of evidence.
This thread is about Kosovar Albanian haplogoups. It does not say "what is your personal unscientific opinion about Gheg Albanians". Maybe you should test your haplogroup first as a start.(y)

You slavs taking a hystory and believe to the people and country without having any connection.
Nationalism+Slavs=Fake hystory.
Look montenegro.
According to Venetian this place was inhabitates just by albanians, and now? Not just the place but also the name "Montenegro" is taked.
Montenegro is a name maked by Venetian used for albanians and the place...........

That is just a small part of todays Montenegro, and it's clearly stated where Slavs lived, and where did Albanians:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ntenegro.svg/479px-Venezia_Montenegro.svg.png

"Albanians lived in the south of the Venetian Albania around Ulcinj and Durrës. The area around Kotor was populated by Croats and Romance-speakers and was fully Catholic."

If you have DNA evidence that suggest different, present it. If not, stop with those pompous statements.

This thread has been viewed 163205 times.

Back