Can you find your ethnicity with your toe?

Well I am Egyptian, leaning toward Roman. I break my toes frequently and was told by a doctor that I have mutant feet because the two toes closest to my big toe have 2 joints instead of 1.
In fact, I don't know if mine is Roman toward Egyptian or Egyptian toward Roman. :) They look like Roman in a first look, but the big toes are a little longer than index toes.

I have Greek toe, these are very thin... I got a 42 size and 1.77 in heigh.

Last edited:
Happy Feet
tenor.gif

Be happy with your feet.

Alas, I'm very shallow. I love my feet, but I would not love my feet if I had broad feet with short, stubby toes, even if it did make wearing certain shoes less painful. :)

Speaking of which...

Ah, well, my nonna always said you had to suffer to be beautiful...
0a786f759157c67914dfac632c9d89c1--shoe-designs-fashion-shoes.jpg

I have ..

first 2 toes Roman, next 3 Celtic..............with a slight webbing between the roman and celtic only on the left foot........but this could be a family trait as my grandfather, my father, myself , my sons and now grandson has this ................flat feet or not does not follow our family line.

Nobody is making fun of Yetos. Teasing is different from ridiculing. However, to think you can tell y lineage from toes is indeed silly.

The majority of people in Greece are NOT R1b, yet virtually every Greek statue or copy of a Greek statue I've ever seen either has "Greek" or "Roman" toes, long toes anyway. I think it's like the absolutely parallel to the forehead version of the Greek nose: I just think it's what they thought was beautiful.

The majority of people in Britain ARE R1b, and yet I read somewhere that the majority of their feet are either Celtic or "Egyptian".

7f7e29894b343b1ac3a8733b9f087b03--healthy-options-natural-beauty.jpg

9f292b87748cbd77e718f1236e61a2a8.jpg

Piede8.jpg

Upon careful reconsideration of this important topic, I previously made an error: I think I have Greek toes as well as a modified Greek nose.:) Strictly a coincidence, I assure you.

View attachment 9471

I have Roman toes!

I was browsing through the traits in 23andme, and I saw this:

78J14an.png

vSaGkAb.png

2orCwOu.png

Yes, Classical Era statues have feet where either the second toe is slightly longer than the first or they're the same size. I probably first noticed it because of my own feet.

23andme gets it slightly wrong for me. My second toe is indeed a tiny bit longer than my first, not like Morton's toe or anything. We must have the same set of alleles for this.

[FONT=&quot][h=5]57%[/h][h=5]Big toe longer[/h][h=5]57%[/h][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=5]43%[/h][h=5]Second toe longer[/h][h=5]43%[/h][/FONT]

Yes, Classical Era statues have feet where either the second toe is slightly longer than the first or they're the same size. I probably first noticed it because of my own feet.
23andme gets it slightly wrong for me. My second toe is indeed a tiny bit longer than my first, not like Morton's toe or anything. We must have the same set of alleles for this.
[FONT="][h=5]57%[/h][h=5]Big toe longer[/h][h=5]57%[/h][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333435][FONT="][h=5]43%[/h][h=5]Second toe longer[/h][h=5]43%[/h][/FONT]

My second toe is not significantly longer, and the way they curl makes it almost appear as though the Big toe is longer or the same length. But when I press them flat, the second toe is indeed longer.

"Greek" feet are actually assimilated Doric & Illyrian feet.

I have that foot type and I'm not Greek.

Of course they are: EVERYTHING worth having came from the Albanians and their ancestors!

Do you have epic battles with the "Mad Serb" who thinks everything great came from Serbia. I'd pay to see it.

Of course they are: EVERYTHING worth having came from the Albanians and their ancestors!

Do you have epic battles with the "Mad Serb" who thinks everything great came from Serbia. I'd pay to see it.

Hehe, we might throw a few Greeks into the ring also :).

My folks have done nothing really remarkable. But they did survive and boy they did! First the Persians on the way to Greece, then the Celts, the Macedonians under Alexander, the Romans, the Avars, the Vandals, The Ostrogoths, the Bulgarians, the Slavs, the Crusaders, the Seljuk Turks, the Ottoman Turks, the Balkan Wars, WWI, The aftermath of WWI and the exchange of populations between Greece and Turkey. Then WWII and the Greek Civil War. Not to mention the different plagues and endemic malaria and of course inbreeding.

Let me pat myself in the back for my ancestors accomplishments but I am afraid I might pull a muscle or something. :)

Comparing your feet to feet on old greek statues, is similar to comparing your face to royal faces on English stamps.

Jensen,

It was supposed to be funny.

Sometimes we just fool around. :)

My sister's third toe is the longest on her foot. Sadly, at least one of her children has inherited this unfortunate malformation. I attribute it to fallout from Three Mile Island, which occurred twenty months before she was born, and we are downwind from the site, and also one of her friends born around the same time suffers from 'Missy Foot', which is what I call the condition.

OK, Nice. Im new and didnt understand.

No problem. When you get to know the "crowd", you'll know which ones just have a sense of humor, and, unfortunately, which ones just don't know what they're talking about.

Got the mortons toe 😁

This thread has been viewed 255086 times.

Back