Economy The US and European Economic crisis

There is no reason to destroy it.

I did not recommend destroying it just controlling it. The exponential earnings can even withstand 75% "bad loans". Amazing!!! Just do the calculations.

Here is the list of richest people on earth

Bankers are cunning and keep a low profile. Their wealth is hidden just like rich kids walk around in jeans with artificial tears and wear marks. I remember Greek $7 billion Niarchos kid that Paris Hilton was hot for wearing styled "poor man or working man" jeans.

Last edited:
How many banks do you see?

Obviously you know or don't about shell companies. Many of those banks that control The Fed or Federal Reserve Bank are related to the Rothschilds, Warburg and Shiff families. The Rockefellers own shares on all the oil companies that were split up from Standard Oil. Come on use your imagination. Imagine yourself as a smart lawyer to get around US Anti-trust laws and tax system. You are only aping their representatives' arguments.

Last edited:
get the licence from government to print money, and grow exponentially

Another false argument. Only the banks that own shares in central banks can have their money printed. The ones that own the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England. Most banks only use the 10x money multiplier and cannot print legal money.

The U.S. Fed "printed" 16 trillion dollars and gave it to Europe without anyone even knowing about it. Didn't turn up until Ron Paul got the audit approved. (I put printed in quotes because they now just input some ones and zeros into a computer--they don't have to bother with ink or paper at this point.)

If you want to steal a little bit of money, rob a bank. If you want to steal a whole bunch of money, own one.

The U.S. Fed "printed" 16 trillion dollars and gave it to Europe without anyone even knowing about it. Didn't turn up until Ron Paul got the audit approved. (I put printed in quotes because they now just input some ones and zeros into a computer--they don't have to bother with ink or paper at this point.)

If you want to steal a little bit of money, rob a bank. If you want to steal a whole bunch of money, own one.

Ron Paul is one of the very few uncorruptable politicians. His principles mean to him more than animalistic and primitive needs for pleasure. He even served in wars, unlike the likes of Bush and Cheney who are "chicken hawks". They want war, yet aren't willing to serve in them themselves.

The U.S. Fed "printed" 16 trillion dollars

That is interesting!!! There sure is a lot going that they are not letting us in on.

The brokerage is only a front. There are a lot of funny business going on but hidden.:unsure:

Last edited:
Yes he served in the military. And he was a real doctor, he delivered thousands of babies. I actually voted for him in the last election, of course I had to write his name in because he wasn't on the ballot... His son Rand Paul is now a Senator from Kentucky. Rand isn't quite the maverick his father has been though.

Too bad Ron Paul didn't become president. He would have cleaned up the Fed. Maybe that is why he was shunted aside. The powers that be do not want anyone tinkering with the Fed. Notice quite a few Presidents that wanted to do something with the Fed died e.g. Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Teddy Roosevelt was even shot at (according to the Smithsonian Magazine; his 50-page speech that he tucked in coat pocket and his metal glass-case prevented the bullet from killing him although the bullet entered his body and missed the lung).

Yeah, maybe we need another Andrew Jackson. The bankers loved Andrew Jackson. Hehe.

Andrew Jackson

Didn't he start the Democratic Party? I get mixed up. There seems to be another "Stonewall" Jackson. Is "stonewall" another person or the same Andrew Jackson?

I'm referring to Andrew Jackson, seventh President of the United States. Also known as "Old Hickory", and served as a general in the military. For genetic buffs, I think he would be an R1b because of his Scot-Irish origins. He is pictured on our $20 bill. Had many problems with the Native Indians, but yet adopted an Indian son. Complicated man, a real pistol, but he's one of my favorite Presidents.

I'm referring to Andrew Jackson, seventh President of the United States. Also known as "Old Hickory", and served as a general in the military. For genetic buffs, I think he would be an R1b because of his Scot-Irish origins. He is pictured on our $20 bill. Had many problems with the Native Indians, but yet adopted an Indian son. Complicated man, a real pistol, but he's one of my favorite Presidents.

He was arguably a "primitive" president when compared to his Enlightenment predecessors though. But at least he was a strong opponent of centralized banking institutions.

"...when compared to his Enlightenment predecessors"-- Well yes and no Templar. Remember Jefferson owned slaves, but then also fathered children with Sally Hemmings. Some say Sally was the love of his life, and yet he "owned" her. We have an interesting relationship with ideas of race, class, wealth and religion in the U.S., because we are swirling in a blender of so many different colors, creeds, etc.

And Jefferson was paternally haplogroup T for you genetic hobbyists...

"...when compared to his Enlightenment predecessors"-- Well yes and no Templar. Remember Jefferson owned slaves, but then also fathered children with Sally Hemmings. Some say Sally was the love of his life, and yet he "owned" her. We have an interesting relationship with ideas of race, class, wealth and religion in the U.S., because we are swirling in a blender of so many different colors, creeds, etc.

Yeah I know many of them owned slaves, but this was normal in those days. Some justified it as being "moral" as long as they treated their slaves well enough. And lets not forget that many freed their slaves after they themselves died (through their written wills). But I was referring to their political and social ideas when I said they were "enlightened". They were against monarchies and oligarchies, they valued 18th century enlightenment works, met with Voltaire, etc. Many also rejected the trinity and considered themselves Deist or Unitarian which was pretty progressive for that era.

My personal feeling is that the original Jews were Amorites whose leader was Hammurabi with his famous Code from the Ten Commandments were derived. They were probably R1b as the Amorites were pastoralists (shepherds) not Arabs. I think the Bible is inaccurate as the people that occupied the Levant were the resettled Sea Peoples not slaves. A lot of killed among the Sea People who attacked the Egyptians were circumcised. The Sea People attacks occurred near the original lands of J1 and J2 people so it would be natural for Jews to be inundated with the J1 and J2 people over time.

I don't agree with that view point at all Oriental. The Jews are J no doubt about it, the Kohen can trace back directly to Abraham. There are theories of "R" being in ancient Egypt however, even serving as Pharoahs at one point. And there are a surprising number of Levites that trace back to R1a, but that comes much later in history.

R1b might have been the original starting point as Esau and King David were red haired. J1 are in most cases are black haired.

R1b might have been the original starting point as Esau and King David were red haired. J1 are in most cases are black haired.

From where did you find out that he was redhaired?

This thread has been viewed 156991 times.

Back