Will all people of the world mix creating one race in the future?

I am joining this thread late.

I don't think that the world will ever be one ethnicity. Actually ethnicities tend to disappear and multiply with mixing. The term 'ethnicity' was useful to refer to a group of people sharing a common homeland and ancestry, in which the gene pool had been sufficiently uniformised over the centuries.

The current trend is for people to intermarry and give birth to children with multiple ancestry, although there are so many possible combinations that new ethnicities aren't formed, or only very small ones in number of individuals. In other words the total number of ethnicities could be seen either to disappear (in the traditional sense) as they are replaced by hybrids, or to increase, if each new type of hybrid is considered a new ethnicity of its own.

Furthermore, the world population has soared to billions of individuals, each born with new unique mutation every generation. The total genetic diversity has never increased so fast. The level of heterogeneity therefore escalates. That is why, unless the world population and international migrations both decreases significantly the world will become a mosaic of tiny ethnic groups, essentially close family members. I am just afraid that this leads to the amoral familism of southern Italy described by Edward Banfield.

i love green man

then go to mars
3855492-green-alien-portrait-isolated-on-white.jpg

when did i ever say that
. .
When you said this;
why cant u have old customs
Now, as you did not specify which "old customs", I asked if perhaps you meant the type such as I listed. This was not a difficult question.

they ran away from religious persecution for religious freedom.
Yes, this is what I said. Why do you feel the need to return to me the point I myself originally made?

U gues think ur the best version of tolernce when u just have ur own opinon on what is tolernt and what is not.
My idea of tolerance is as follows. I believe each individual should have the ability to make their own personal choices in life, without fear of being abused or harassed for doing so. I believe there should be good laws to cover and serve all sections of our community, regardless of sex, colour or religious preference. I believe it is not for any one section of our community to abuse by word or force, another section of our community because it wishes to live in a way that is different.And when I say "community" I refer to society in general. Now, I`m pretty sure I have heard such ideas on "tolerance" of this nature expressed by some long before me. Tell me, do you think my idea on tolerance is badly formed?

from what i have witnessed living in one of the most diverse areas in america and the world it is very rare. i live in america u live in ireland i have a better idea of what racial relations are
Studies show inter-racial marriages have risen in the U.S.A. Approximately 4.6 million. In your own area of California it is said more than 1 in 5 marriages are of this type and the trend seems to be rising. Now I am aware America has a very large population and 4.6 million is not a grand number, however I do not think it shows as you say..inter-race marriages are VERY rare.
Yes, I live in Ireland. And of course here we have absolutely no history of incomers whatsoever lol.
However, can I say that whilst we may not be so large a country as some, we do have various communities, such as Chinese, Indian, African etc etc. Perhaps you thought here, we are all milk coloured and have red hair and dress in little green suits. Tell me, do you think we all keep leprechauns in our kitchens too?

left winged opinon because u think all others are close minded
Do not attempt to call my political leaning, you do not know it. I did not say you were closed minded. However if a person will not see any opinion other than his own, will not give even, there may be another opinion, other than his own..some may say, that is somewhat closed-minded.

well; that is what people 50 years ago said about gay marriage now u guys have made it a moral crusade.
Have I made "gay marriage" my moral crusade? I think my crusade stretches further than you allow for in that statement.

10 years old can give verbal consent.
Seriously..No. Not in law. And that is the simple answer as to go into further would need fuller discussion, which I am not inclined to do in this thread at this time.

Last edited:
. .
When you said this;
Now, as you did not specify which "old customs", I asked if perhaps you meant the type such as I listed. This was not a difficult question.

not all old customs are bad u assumed this when i said old customs.

My idea of tolerance is as follows. I believe each individual should have the ability to make their own personal choices in life, without fear of being abused or harassed for doing so.

i totally agree but we have to have limit we cant allow people to do what this website does not allow. extremely threatening or sexual harssemnt or devil worship that type of stuff some people might have differnt limits. Also about the harrasment part i am sure even Ireland heard about The chick fella owner who was harrased and called evil by american media because he dis agreed with gay marriage. Also chicago mayor wanted to shut down all plans for new chick fella business. When ever someone powerful is agianst gay marraige he is shot down for it by libearls and that is not tolerance which they say they have. I dont ignore conservative un tolernce but there is no way libearls are free of un tolernce it is in human nature.

i am not accusing u of this but american and european media and education systems have alot of un tolerant liberals. My father while getting a Phd during that time given bad grades just because he had a diff opinion about philopshy. Later the teacher changed his mine but from my experience left winged people today hold the power and are un tolerant. My entire life i have seen un tolerance by left winged people that is the reason i got into politics. Our media is un tolerant and very liberal the american and i am sure european power people are left winged.

I believe there should be good laws to cover and serve all sections of our community, regardless of sex, colour or religious preference. I believe it is not for any one section of our community to abuse by word or force, another section of our community because it wishes to live in a way that is different.And when I say "community" I refer to society in general. Now, I`m pretty sure I have heard such ideas on "tolerance" of this nature expressed by some long before me. Tell me, do you think my idea on tolerance is badly formed?

I totally agree with u but still want to make the point everyone things their the good guy and the tolerant one and everyone has diff opinions on what is tolerant and what is not. I totally agree with equal rights but there are diff gender roles but our nature will probably play it out we dont need to intentionally put women in men's roles which i see alot. Also we should not try to stop diff groups from forming. Georgians can be Georgians and not old tradtions are bad. I have seen that libearl thinking has lead to very un moral tv shows and movies and people call people who say showing sex 24/7 is unmoral as un tolerant. When that society is better left winged thinking sometimes goes to far and to un moral i dont know what u think about that. I think if both of us and people around the world take away what we think each other think we will realize we basically have the same idea about morals and what should be tolernt and that we are all making some mistakes.

Studies show inter-racial marriages have risen in the U.S.A. Approximately 4.6 million. In your own area of California it is said more than 1 in 5 marriages are of this type and the trend seems to be rising. Now I am aware America has a very large population and 4.6 million is not a grand number, however I do not think it shows as you say..inter-race marriages are VERY rare.

Here is kind off a background of America we where first a English colonie we also had alot of Scotch Irish and German i guess some jews and Polish. Pretty much america was a white country. White americans got the idea that non whites where stupid and inferior from Europe because that is where they came from and the idea whites are smart and civlizaed came in the 1400's when Europeans became like 50 times more advanced than the rest of the world and made colonies. And europeans saw them selves as decendants of ancient Rome and Greece even though almost all of europe descended genetically not cultrally from the people Rome and Greece saw as sabotage primitive people they ofentlly compared native Americans to ancient Celts not realized those where their ancestors maybe they kind of did.

It was very hard for white Americans to accept blacks and other non whites. eventulley we did we saw they where human too. it was not until the 1980's when whites and blacks accepted inter racial marriage and it slowly became more accepted. it is still very rare. Like i said i live in the most or second most diverse area of america and the world and inter racial marriage is very rare. sue it is more popular than it was in 1980 but i doubt it will rise in the future.

Yes, I live in Ireland. And of course here we have absolutely no history of incomers whatsoever lol.
However, can I say that whilst we may not be so large a country as some, we do have various communities, such as Chinese, Indian, African etc etc. Perhaps you thought here, we are all milk coloured and have red hair and dress in little green suits. Tell me, do you think we all keep leprechauns in our kitchens too?

i see u come from northern Ireland i have ancestry that goes back there and that is where my surname comes from. The Scotch Irish are the original hillbillies they came from northern Ireland. I cant go in debt but american folk stories and the american identity in many ways comes from ulster Irish aka scotch Irish they are very important in american history. Still today the Appalachian mountains is 100% ulter Irish and the traditional south has alot of Scotch Irish blood. here is a link are some links gives some history of the scotch Irish and their huge influence of american culture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch-Irish_American
saying the Sctoch Irish where born fighting because of their fighting attitude and history in american military and their Scottish ancestry.
http://www.amazon.com/Born-Fighting-Scots-Irish-Shaped-America/dp/0767916891

i am just saying ur not from america ur from Europe which is like the white continent and i come from the most or second most diverse city in america. So i thought i would have a better idea what inter racial marriage in america is.

Do not attempt to call my political leaning, you do not know it. I did not say you were closed minded. However if a person will not see any opinion other than his own, will not give even, there may be another opinion, other than his own..some may say, that is somewhat closed-minded.

Alot of left winged thinking stems out of the idea right wings are close minded and raciest. Uselly dont understand how more right winged people think i guess dont really understand more left winged people.

Have I made "gay marriage" my moral crusade? I think my crusade stretches further than you allow for in that statement.

No i guess not but many people do and they twist some things about homosexuality like lebrok did. They say humans have no sexual choose they only choose the gender they where made for and they make stuff up about human psychology to fit their idea on homosexuality. I have seen it alot not from u i guess but lebrok, my teachers in school, others i have talked with. Also u take the more perverted history of homosexuality out of the picture and that it has always been seen as diff from hetrosexuality in its nature. People make it seem like a moral crusade and where the bad guys when really we have diff opinions when i am not trying to harm anyone.

i am not accusing u of all these things i am accusing many other people i have heard.

Seriously..No. Not in law. And that is the simple answer as to go into further would need fuller discussion, which I am not inclined to do in this thread at this time.

well homosexuality at one time was against the law. I was just giving those as examples what i was trying to say is we basically have the same idea on morals and to treat people equally but we have differnt opinions on what is going to far and is un moral.

Isn't he the one proclaiming that all muslims are enemies number one?!
Yes, I believe so.

Now he is for freedom of religion,
Aha, the old Folly of a Fickle Mind Syndrome..lol [ although it seems to be heading in the right direction]

Freedom of Religion Acts in western world were formulated to stop inter-religion fighting, to stop hegemony of one major religion persecuting others. That's what happened in Poland, England and US to stop wars between faiths. There was not even one instance that Freedom of Religion was declared against Atheists attacking Religious people.
This is true. Good point.

Yes, I believe so.

what i mean is the Muslim world their corrupt extremist governments and terrorist who want to conquer the western world are enemy number one or two. Stop trying to make me who u want me to be.

Aha, the old Folly of a Fickle Mind Syndrome..lol [ although it seems to be heading in the right direction]

What the heck is ur problem!!! do u listen tpo what i say or do u just close ur eyes and think of all ur liberal stereotypes against people who seem conservative which is a good thing. What do u mean by heading in the right direction i have not changed my opinion this whole time i have always been into politics since i was like 4 years old this has always been my opinion.

This is true. Good point.

first of all i am not for religious persecution. Also atheist have been extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely rare throughout human history they have only been well known in very recent 1800's times. They have never been able to really hold power(except in recent times) so they have not had the opportunity to oppress people. U know Stalin and the whole communist thing was atheist(based their opinion on 1800's science) they killed more than Hitler and more than any religious war. Today in China their atheist government takes away many rights of religious people. Believers in God where very persecuted in Soviet Russia i have neighbors who grew up in soviet Russia their son had been one of my life long friends and they where taken away the right of religious freedom.

Also religious people(almost exclusively Christians) are but down and made fun off in american and european media 24/7 i have been witnessed to it my whole life. Also in american education system mainly universities and colleges relgious people are put down alot. My Dad getting a phd in philoshy is put down for his christian opinions eve though he goes to a catholic school one teacher intentionally gave him bad grades because of his opinion then later attempted to my dad and stopped doing it.

In the western world today Christians are defintley put down more in the media and just the establishment period than atheist. Also Lebrok obviously u did not study history on atheist percussion on Religious people because Communism and soviet Russia is a great example.

i have not changed my opinion this whole time i have always been into politics since i was like 4 years old this has always been my opinion.

What!!!??? You didn't change your mind since age of 4? It must mean only one thing. At age of 4 you were already a fully developed genius!!! Poor Einstein had to wait till his 30s for his brain to mature, to create General Relativity. And he is known to change his mind on some subjects.

Generally speaking. Do you realize consequences of your statements? Or is it the case that thoughts a spewing so fast from your mouth or fingers that you are not able to analyze implications of your thoughts?

Also religious people(almost exclusively Christians) are but down and made fun off in american and european media 24/7 i have been witnessed to it my whole life. Also in american education system mainly universities and colleges relgious people are put down alot. My Dad getting a phd in philoshy is put down for his christian opinions eve though he goes to a catholic school one teacher intentionally gave him bad grades because of his opinion then later attempted to my dad and stopped doing it.
Could it be the case, that smart people (that's why it happens mostly in universities) realise that religion is in conflict with understanding of the world and go away from it?

Could it be the case, that smart people (that's why it happens mostly in universities) realise that religion is in conflict with understanding of the world and go away from it?

I honestly don't think that is what it is. Why do u keep ignoring the fact far left winged people rule our media, rule the american establishment. mis represent and insult conservatives, and not accepting of other opinions for example when chick fillia owner was against gay marriage. I think it is most likely because it was people from the 1960's who now the old people. Also what is with ur hate for religion u are so hateful u think it should not even exist u show a snobby left winged dis respect to everything i say ur not as smart as u think u are. I try to be nice i dont want to dis respect u honestly but i mean u are like extremely "un Tolernt". Reminds me of our media which posses people like me as hateful, un tolernt, idiots.

What!!!??? You didn't change your mind since age of 4? It must mean only one thing. At age of 4 you were already a fully developed genius!!! Poor Einstein had to wait till his 30s for his brain to mature, to create General Relativity. And he is known to change his mind on some subjects.

Generally speaking. Do you realize consequences of your statements? Or is it the case that thoughts a spewing so fast from your mouth or fingers that you are not able to analyze implications of your thoughts?

I worded that wrong i have been into politics since i was about 4 years old but i have not always had the same opinion. But i have though about things the same way because it is my personality i have one just like everyone else. Can u please stop with the petty insults.

Lebrok u seem pretty un tolerant like my dad's teacher mayor Emanuel(of Chicago). U have such a strong hate for religion UR UN TOLERANT. I want to make this perfectly clear i have said this to u like 100 times. I am not hateful towards gays i dont want to be hatful towards anyone. I think people have the right to believe what they want to, say what they want, have what ever religion they want i think all people should have equal rights. U keep trying to put evidence on me that somehow i only want my religion to be allowed where are u getting this idea u twist my words. Can u please stop setro typing me as a complet ignorant idiot and giving a insult every time u post.

U have the same hateful and un tolerant attitude so many liberals i have seen have. U think u know everything and are somehow better than human and all people in the past and complete idiots u want nothing with tradition. U are just as hatful and close minded as religious extremist u criticize so much.

I worded that wrong i have been into politics since i was about 4 years old but i have not always had the same opinion. But i have though about things the same way because it is my personality i have one just like everyone else. Can u please stop with the petty insults.
Do you think this trait of personality was genetic? Your nature. It would explain why it is the same at age 4 and 15. Otherwise nurture wouldn't affect this trait much through 11 years.

Do you think this trait of personality was genetic? Your nature. It would explain why it is the same at age 4 and 15. Otherwise nurture wouldn't affect this trait much through 11 years.

No alot of my personality is learned but it combined with my nature. Of course my personality at 4 was similar but not exactly the same. I dont know about other people but i would guess i have gone through the same life stages and learned stuff everyone else has.

I am not hateful towards gays i dont want to be hatful towards anyone. I think people have the right to believe what they want to, say what they want, have what ever religion they want i think all people should have equal rights. U keep trying to put evidence on me that somehow i only want my religion to be allowed where are u getting this idea u twist my words. Can u please stop setro typing me as a complet ignorant idiot and giving a insult every time u post.
If you wrote it first time I would believe you. I could even understand that this is true for you and you believe your words. But for the rest of the world: It looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, it is a duck!

U have the same hateful and un tolerant attitude so many liberals i have seen have. U think u know everything and are somehow better than human and all people in the past and complete idiots u want nothing with tradition. U are just as hatful and close minded as religious extremist u criticize so much
Again, it is only how you see and feel the world is treating you. I wish you could try to think like other people do, put yourself in other's shoes, feel some compassion, be more inclusive, tolerant, or even true and honest to your nature.
But for now you only play the victim and blame others or the world in general for all the maladies. You have some strong believing "syndrome", giving you inclusive rights for the truth, and creating feeling as you're the victim against them, the others, the gays, the muslims, the liberals, the media, the pro gay scientists, etc, etc.
Can't you see the mental cage you locked yourself in, to keep the others away?

U have the same hateful and un tolerant attitude so many liberals i have seen have
but only towards you or people like you. Because you know, my tolerance stops with intolerant people.
Why hateful? I never wished you anything bad. Perhaps you're using your own definition?

No alot of my personality is learned but it combined with my nature. Of course my personality at 4 was similar but not exactly the same. I dont know about other people but i would guess i have gone through the same life stages and learned stuff everyone else has.
Are you sure there is nothing genetic in traits of personality or human character?

Are you sure there is nothing genetic in traits of personality or human character?

I defintley think there are the human personality period our ability to learn in in our nature. I think what happens is we have our instinct which combines with what we learn. One of our insticts is learning and i think some people learn differently. I defintley have personality traits that exist in other people of my family and some personality traits i have i learned not even from my family. I think if u really want an idea ask psychologist or ur self. Look at ur life i bet u can see some is the way u where born some is how ur natural instinct reacts to learning stuff and some is completely learned.

It is impossible to figure out why we have all of our personality traits.

If you wrote it first time I would believe you. I could even understand that this is true for you and you believe your words. But for the rest of the world: It looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, it is a duck!

I know i may seem like that hateful person but i am not and i try not to be. U have defintley shown just as much hate and un tolerance on the other side as i have. U accused me of hating Muslims and that only my religion should be allowed. I never said that all i said is their extremist governments and terriost are a huge threat to the western world because they want to destroy us. They are one of our biggest threats in that way. I am not hating all Muslims my family actulley has many Muslim friends i have Muslim neighbors they are not bad people. Their government is i wont ignore the dangers in the muslim world.

When have a showed any hate towards gays sure i say what they are doing is un natural but i would treat them like any other person. I am not this duck u say i am.

Again, it is only how you see and feel the world is treating you. I wish you could try to think like other people do, put yourself in other's shoes, feel some compassion, be more inclusive, tolerant, or even true and honest to your nature.
But for now you only play the victim and blame others or the world in general for all the maladies. You have some strong believing "syndrome", giving you inclusive rights for the truth, and creating feeling as you're the victim against them, the others, the gays, the muslims, the liberals, the media, the pro gay scientists, etc, etc.
Can't you see the mental cage you locked yourself in, to keep the others away?

i see what u are saying i am acting like a victim and but what i am saying is true. Also the who Liberal mind set is based on being a victim modern libearlism ws born on acting like a victum of religion and other things. Of course the victumisn was true but even today liberals claim being victims when they are the ones with the power in the western world. I will try to understand how others with a diff opinion feel. Give me evidence i am not inclusive and tolerant those are just fancy words u use on every conservative. I repeated it so many times we have the same idea on human rights and tolerance just we have a diff opinion on what the limits are.

I totally understand the i think i am always right and blaming my problems on other people. I have always been over confident on my opinions. Ur right i have been known to victimize myself a big part of that is being the youngest brother. Now i dont blame the gays, Muslims, liberals for my problems. U are just adding all the people u think all conservatives hate. It is very true our media is extremely biased and libearl. I have a diff opinion than them it is true those people who wrote the article and talked about brain sizes of dead gay people they where biased. U still think i am ur stereotype of a hateful conservative. I can kind off get what ur saying but i do look at things and time and time again the liberal mind set seems very wrong to me ur part of the reason.

I have kind off thought there is no way i am wrong there is some truth in what u are saying i have noticed it myself. I am like that in all arguments like baseball.

but only towards you or people like you. Because you know, my tolerance stops with intolerant people.
Why hateful? I never wished you anything bad. Perhaps you're using your own definition?

Lebrok i am not this stereotypical un tolerant person. Just because someone has a diff opinion than u does not make u tolerant. ur tolerance stops with people who have a diff opinon than u. At least u admitted to ur un tolerance. Lebrok u have been dis respectful in all of our conversations. I have also said some terrible things some threatening i wont lie.

I think both of us are a little un tolerant to people with a diff opinion can we agree on that. It is natural people are not open minded and that is not always bad. We naturally like people who are different than us liberals defintley are not excluded from human nature. I dont think we are that diff we dis agree on some things like gay marraige.

. I think people have the right to believe what they want to, say what they want, have what ever religion they want i think all people should have equal rights.

Okay, so how would you fit this new found policy of rights against your previous statements such as on gay people:
"It is sick and I dont want then doing sick things in my society"
"Because i dont want guys and guys doing it or girls and girls doing it. that is just wrong and sick and unatural and if it is unatural i dont want in our society. we are not just suppose to let people do whatever they want."

Right off you seem to be limiting those new ideas for equal rights.

And women may not fare any better under you:
"Men take leadership roles, every society does this to-day"
"I am not putting down females, ....just putting down modern thinkers who go against human nature

So straight off we see you have failed to accommodate two sections of the community in your new idea of "equal rights for all" No, I count wrong, that should be three, as you seem to have little space either for "modern thinkers"
So in answer to your question a few posts back, "do you listen to what i say" ..the answer seems to be, yes. Perhaps the question should be, do you remember what you say?
Do you consider, when you take the stage declaring people are being INtolerant towards you and you really believe in rights for all, that your own words themselves, [which I listened to] make you fall?

Last edited:
F.H..Thanks for post 45..I do have an interest in listening to people speak about themselves.
Unfortunately,interesting as this is, I am not sure what it actually has to do with O.T. or which of your many points to answer. You flit from one thing to another so quickly.
For instance you here cover:
Sexual harassment...devil worship...The chick fella...the Georgians...LeBrok... gay marriage...liberals...conservatives...your dads philosophy grade...LeBrok again...a short history on Ireland and the Ulster Scots..a condensed history of America...hillbillies...immoral television programmes and movies...and gender roles.......
Is there a point at all to go with this?

I honestly don't think that is what it is.
Not really much on my intriguing question.

Why do u keep ignoring the fact far left winged people rule our media, rule the american establishment. mis represent and insult conservatives, and not accepting of other opinions for example when chick fillia owner was against gay marriage. I think it is most likely because it was people from the 1960's who now the old people. Also what is with ur hate for religion u are so hateful u think it should not even exist u show a snobby left winged dis respect to everything i say ur not as smart as u think u are. I try to be nice i dont want to dis respect u honestly but i mean u are like extremely "un Tolernt". Reminds me of our media which posses people like me as hateful, un tolernt, idiots.
By now it has pretty much became your propaganda piece, repeated countless times already. Unfortunately it became only Truth for you.

This thread has been viewed 284248 times.

Back