Will all people of the world mix creating one race in the future?

Just so we're all clear about the nature of the American Renaissance group:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Renaissance_(magazine)

They've been so successful at their "persuasion" that 2-3 hundred people wanted to attend the conference. That is out of a population of about 320 million.

American youth are more likely to be converted by ISIS.

Sure, as there is nothing wrong to be impartial to the issue. The problem is that some people can't believe it and give me a hidden agenda, lol.
I'm also impartial to haplogroups and consider all equally valid. There were some individuals here who proclaimed that I, being R1b, have an agenda against folks hg I, for some sort of European supremacy.
I'm impartial to gay marriage. It is not my decision to tell gays if they want equal rights in any family union. Though I'm against people who don't let them have a free choice.

oops...you never came across to me that you ever had an agenda of any sort except bringing facts and decent arguments to express your opinion to what you believe in. I have no problem with people bringing up solid arguments with facts reason and logic and always can learn a thing or two. I had very strong opinions on many subjects in my much earlier days (and many do at that particular point in their life) but experience through time can soften and sometimes change your view on the world as a whole.

You are right to some degree :) nevertheless my position is in accordance with the law of nature and evolution, unlike the utopia you and some others try to promote

law of nature says you should have a baby every time (heteros) have sex. It also states that if your arteries are clogged with fat and cholesterol you should have a heart attack and die. Law of nature states that we should all die when we have an appendix attack. It also states we should die in masses when there are virus outbreaks such as Ebola and the black death. All scientist and doctors are traitors because they go against the law of Nature. Don't you think? Or is that a different kind of Law for nature?

You are right to some degree :) nevertheless my position is in accordance with the law of nature and evolution, unlike the utopia you and some others try to promote
Exactly what it is. In a free country, where dictator Kardu doesn't "facilitate" his racial purity vision, people of all races live, work, mix and intermarry by their own free will. Scientific research statistics provided upthreader. It is in accordance with evolution, because they have offspring it let's evolution to work who will survive who will not. This is also in accordance with the law of nature. People fall in love, people have sex, people have families, life goes on.

Perhaps you can enlighten us which law of nature is broken in interracial families? We are all the same specie, right?

Even your example of, mixing by rape in ancient times, is in accordance with nature. Many species in nature have sex by rape, including lions, some dolphins and some primates.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_coercion

Not only you couldn't deliver even one example to support you thinking, you don't have nature and evolution behind your racial protectionism either. Kardu stop digging. We can barely see top of your head now.

law of nature says you should have a baby every time (heteros) have sex. It also states that if your arteries are clogged with fat and cholesterol you should have a heart attack and die. Law of nature states that we should all die when we have an appendix attack. It also states we should die in masses when there are virus outbreaks such as Ebola and the black death. All scientist and doctors are traitors because they go against the law of Nature. Don't you think? Or is that a different kind of Law for nature?

Good point. What we represent today as a civilization is often achieved by standing up to nature, changing nature, improving nature. Not mentioning made up concept like justice, education, economy, technology, etc.

Take this delcious lovely Georgian recipie Kardu. Do you know it?

http://georgianrecipes.net/2015/03/25/lobio-with-marinated-peppers/

Bell peppers originate in Mexico
Tomatoes originated in Mexico
Kidney beans originate in Peru
Garlic is south west asia

Does it mean that Georgians are traitors for eating it? What is culture how did it happen? Is there no influence from any other regions say in architecture, folk dance, music and so on? Do you really believe that Georgian culture never changed in the last 1000 years? Do you think that now it has reached some kind of peak for it to be photo shot and freeze in time? Do you think that people have hate for most particular customs and traditions (unless they involve animal or human suffering). One of the highlights of most people when travelling is they want to experience and explore local cultures. Its one of the highlights of any tourism strategy. Why are historic centres so well cared for and respected? but it dosent stop the rest of the country/ies living to 2015 standards with all the comforts it provides

oops...you never came across to me that you ever had an agenda of any sort except bringing facts and decent arguments to express your opinion to what you believe in. I have no problem with people bringing up solid arguments with facts reason and logic and always can learn a thing or two. I had very strong opinions on many subjects in my much earlier days (and many do at that particular point in their life) but experience through time can soften and sometimes change your view on the world as a whole.
At least I'm understood by some people. :)

I had very strong opinions on many subjects in my much earlier days (and many do at that particular point in their life) but experience through time can soften and sometimes change your view on the world as a whole
Seems that the more I know the more understanding and tolerant I become, or maybe it is just getting older natural process. Except for intolerant people. This is were I draw the line.
Since my youth I changed my view on many things. Most of my views from the past, had roots in schools, parents and peers. Since than I had time to rethink many concepts. Whatever was only taught on faith and customs, and didn't find confirmation in reality and science, was dropped.

Good point. What we represent today as a civilization is often achieved by standing up to nature, changing nature, improving nature. Not mentioning made up concept like justice, education, economy, technology, etc.

And how recent human 'success' (as we are not careful we can also eradicate ourselves too). Past migrations according to excavations and remains have always encountered great many difficulties bottle necks and near extinction scenarios. Its only in last few hundreds of years that humans have got some real grip and can 'support' some real population rise.

Does it mean that Georgians are traitors for eating it? What is culture how did it happen? Is there no influence from any other regions say in architecture, folk dance, music and so on? Do you really believe that Georgian culture never changed in the last 1000 years? Do you think that now it has reached some kind of peak for it to be photo shot and freeze in time? Do you think that people have hate for most particular customs and traditions (unless they involve animal or human suffering). One of the highlights of most people when travelling is they want to experience and explore local cultures. Its one of the highlights of any tourism strategy. Why are historic centres so well cared for and respected? but it dosent stop the rest of the country/ies living to 2015 standards with all the comforts it provides
Another excellent point. I wonder if Kardu walk in Barcelona around in traditional Georgian clothing? Or even when he goes back in Gearogia, he makes butter the traditional way whipping the cream, or he travels in traditional Georgian way of 19th century on horseback or donkey, if he plows the field or makes pottery, or digs water-well with a shovel, the way his ancestors did? Is he listening to traditional songs or modern music? I'm sure he watches TV and uses cellphone and many other things their traditional ancestors never did.
I have a feeling that from all the Georgian culture, that he is so proud of, what he wants to preserve is language and white skin.

And how recent human 'success' (as we are not careful we can also eradicate ourselves too). Past migrations according to excavations and remains have always encountered great many difficulties bottle necks and near extinction scenarios. Its only in last few hundreds of years that humans have got some real grip and can 'support' some real population rise.
Yep, by trial and error mostly. But nobody can deny that we didn't try. :)

I think that around 17th century we crossed some sort of threshold. It was a first time in our history that in spite of little ice age population in Europe was growing, and civilization getting more robust, education becoming common, and technology constantly progressing. Though actually we should have collapsed in another dark age instead, as it happened in Europe so many times. Most likely colonialism and sea transportation helped a lot too.
Right now we should be in even better position to withstand many big disasters. Either next Ice Age or Global Warming or Ebola pandemic. The last one is a great example how organized and technicaly advanced we got and stopped this terrible disease rather quickly. Contrary to Hollywood alarmist prediction in disaster movie Outbreak.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114069/

What makes you think so? Do you really think we have reached some sort of dead end in evolution? excluding genetic engineering our genes are already working on new realities the human species has not encountered before such as obesity and lack of exercise due to the use of so much machinery visa vi manual work which was the norm even up to a few decades ago. Our systems are going to see a new form of resistance to disease brought by a new way of life not know before. Our body shapes will change too. Just how we genetically became programmed to tolerate Lactose similar how to how bacteria becomes resistant (continuously) to pencilin. We work on the same principals of survival. But genetic engineering can (probably) give instant results

The difference about modern times and the rest of human history, is the extremely low death rate of modern humans. There is no space for natural selection to select "fit" individuals because almost everyone makes it to the age to breed and raise children.

The difference about modern times and the rest of human history, is the extremely low death rate of modern humans. There is no space for natural selection to select "fit" individuals because almost everyone makes it to the age to breed and raise children.
That's true, but there is also a function of fertility. Healthy with more kids will transfer more of their genetic material to future generations than healthy with few kids. The way farmers out-bred hunter gatherers.
We have interesting times now, and even more in the future, where kids are made only by choice, due to ubiquity of birth control methods. Even in poor Bangladesh fertility rate is plummeting now.
There might be the case that kids loving family will always have more kids by choice, than ordinary people do. If kids loving and wanting is a genetic trait, this trait will be given to new generation, and the world might be full of big family loving people. If it happens we'll see fertility rate rising again and world will get more crowded than now. Natural selection still lives, though in changed ways.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't. lol

What a defeatist attitude...don`t you think we are all of us, morally obliged to seek that we ourselves and others should have freedom of speech and freedom of expression etc. without fear of persecution or harm? Or would wishing for such be an abuse to your rights...if they were real and not made up?

What moral?

Where does law of nature say that? :) As long as it serves the group survival, it's all good

What exploring other cultures has to do with the topic of this thread?

Another excellent point. I wonder if Kardu walk in Barcelona around in traditional Georgian clothing? Or even when he goes back in Gearogia, he makes butter the traditional way whipping the cream, or he travels in traditional Georgian way of 19th century on horseback or donkey, if he plows the field or makes pottery, or digs water-well with a shovel, the way his ancestors did? Is he listening to traditional songs or modern music? I'm sure he watches TV and uses cellphone and many other things their traditional ancestors never did.
I have a feeling that from all the Georgian culture, that he is so proud of, what he wants to preserve is language and white skin.

This is simply silly. One can embrace technological progress and keep the milennial identity.

'Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire'

Last edited:
What moral?
Then I may just as easily ask you in return to which moral you refer when you said we are not morally obliged to submit to the freedoms I was speaking of.
For now, lets go with the idea of moral in context of right and wrong, good and bad.
You asked what liberals knew about being a man. I answered [and had a rebuff from you for doing so] that liberal thought was of freedom for the individual, freedom of choice, speech etc....are these good or bad? To me these are good things and I believe many would also feel these to be good. If you were forbidden these things, would you think this right or wrong?
Many a man has taken these things to be right and spoken up, often in the face of danger, to have such rights..so to ask what they would know about being a man is not so good a question, in my opinion.
Also to the point I made regarding us all being one race..you knew exactly what I meant, I believe, even though my wording was in error. However you chose to run with that, which is a pity because it was a genuine question. I was asking why you believe [ even though we are all human and capable of interbreeding] one race is impossible...but no matter, I am not so interested now.

Then I may just as easily ask you in return to which moral you refer when you said we are not morally obliged to submit to the freedoms I was speaking of.
For now, lets go with the idea of moral in context of right and wrong, good and bad.
You asked what liberals knew about being a man. I answered [and had a rebuff from you for doing so] that liberal thought was of freedom for the individual, freedom of choice, speech etc....are these good or bad? To me these are good things and I believe many would also feel these to be good. If you were forbidden these things, would you think this right or wrong?
Many a man has taken these things to be right and spoken up, often in the face of danger, to have such rights..so to ask what they would know about being a man is not so good a question, in my opinion.
Also to the point I made regarding us all being one race..you knew exactly what I meant, I believe, even though my wording was in error. However you chose to run with that, which is a pity because it was a genuine question. I was asking why you believe [ even though we are all human and capable of interbreeding] one race is impossible...but no matter, I am not so interested now.

Because I had an impression that you refer to some kind of universal moral, obligatory to everyone.

I've never said that one race is impossible.

In nature various subspecies of animals almost never occupy the same territory (and when they do one of them usually loses out and is vanquished.) What do you and other adepts of enlightened totalitarianism can say about it?

In nature various subspecies of animals almost never occupy the same territory (and when they do one of them usually loses out and is vanquished.) What do you and other adepts of enlightened totalitarianism can say about it?
I say, let us not look to animals to see how we, as humans, should behave.
I see my ideas are now totalitarian rather than utopian, Kardu.
If we read the same meaning of the word totalitarian, then I do not class myself as such.
You do not answer if you think freedom of the individual, freedom of speech and choice etc were good?

I've never said that one race is impossible.
My mistake, sorry.
However you did say a mixed population wont happen not in 1000 or 100000 years. Why do you think so?

I say, let us not look to animals to see how we, as humans, should behave.
I see my ideas are now totalitarian rather than utopian, Kardu.
If we read the same meaning of the word totalitarian, then I do not class myself as such.
You do not answer if you think freedom of the individual, freedom of speech and choice etc were good?

My mistake, sorry.
However you did say a mixed population wont happen not in 1000 or 100000 years. Why do you think so?

Why not? are not we part of animal kingdom, do laws evolution not apply to us?

Utopia and totalitarianism do not exclude each other do they? E.g. Communism was (is) an utopian ideal which totalitarian soviet regime tried to implement.

As I've said freedom of xyz is arbitrary and relative concept, just like good and bad. They belong to the system of values which you adhere to. To me on the other hand crucial values are duty, fidelity, sacrifice, overcoming yourself etc.

One mixed population on the earth won't happen because majority of the world's population doesn't show inclination towards it. And to judge the tendency by few megapolicies where liberal indoctrination is high, is foolish.
World's resources are getting scarcer, do you exclude continuous military conflicts over them in the near future? What perspective does it pose for the global melting pot?

This thread has been viewed 284768 times.

Back