Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 68 of 68

Thread: Beliefs, Spirituality, and why we believe.

  1. #51
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    kyrani99's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-11-15
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    80
    Points
    720
    Level
    6
    Points: 720, Level: 6
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Australia





    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Can you say the same about logical processes in computer CPU?
    Logical processes in a computer can be influenced. I used to use a game program that ended with steams of different colors appearing on the screen. I can cause the computer to select one color until I chose it to display a different color and so on. The game programmers would have used some routine to chose colors at random. It is done by mental selection.

    All events that take place in the physical realm are preceded by mental /non-physical selections. It appears different but really it is a giant matrix and we can, when we have the "right credentials" toggle the selections.

  2. #52
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    kyrani99's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-11-15
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    80
    Points
    720
    Level
    6
    Points: 720, Level: 6
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post

    Sometimes genes are expressed or shut down by way of epigenetics, environmental factor. Although it happens it is not a very active phenomenon, like overwriting all genes at will, sort to speak.
    Have a look at this video on HuffPost http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/seg...ec6db441000475

  3. #53
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,329
    Points
    113,888
    Level
    100
    Points: 113,888, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by kyrani99 View Post
    I have recollections from about 3yo when my grandfather spent a lot of time with me and he was very good to me. At about 5yo or so my mother forced my father to take his old age pension off him to stop him from buying things for me and my sisters, eg paints and toys. My mother, who later said she hated me from the first moment she saw me, was hostile and caused my father to be hostile. But I had spiritual experiences at that early age and I was aware from that time of my spiritual allies. I also have strong recollections of earlier lifetimes. All of these played a far bigger role in developing my belief systems than my parents.
    That's really awful. My sympathy goes to you, and I'm sure many Eupedia members.

    It is hard for most people to believe that some people are hurt or harmed and some very badly from a very young age, even from birth, but that is because most people don't see the evidence. It is what helps abusers get to abuse and as far as earthly law goes, many get away with it. But if you read legal cases you will find that there are also many that become convicted felons.
    I believe that's the case.

    It also gave me a lot of confidence in myself because I survived those times and now working as an activist I am confronted by a huge army of toxic people, some in government positions or professional positions, who are working hard to destroy me and thus shut me up and I can confidently stand against them because I believe in myself and in Justice, "the law above the law".
    What can I say, you are a fighter!
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

  4. #54
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,329
    Points
    113,888
    Level
    100
    Points: 113,888, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by kyrani99 View Post
    Epigenetics plays a big role but this becomes more obvious when we are stressed or confronted by harsh environmental conditions. Cancer is one area that I see epigenetics involved. The idea that we get cancer cells all the time and the immune system kills them is garbage IMO. The big evidence is that in metastasis, where a number of cancer and associated stromal cells leave one site and go to a new site, they cannot do this without the immune cells involvement. The epithelial tissues of the blood vessels need to become permeable for the cancer and other cells to pass through and enter the blood stream. This means mast cells release histamines in the local area to cause vessel dilation and tissue permeability.
    I stand enlighten. Any idea if cancer can travel by means of lymph node system, and avoiding difficulties of vascular permeation?

    On the other end the cells have to exit. The blood is screaming through the vessels at 70mph or more so the cells need to become "sticky" at the right spot to enable them to be stationary enough to pass through. This is again achieved by the help of immune system cells releasing interleukins and again mast cells to get tissue permeability. So the reality is that cancer cells come into being from stem cells and there are typically 30,000 to 50,000 genetic changes most of which are epigenetic.
    Perhaps in all types of known cancers so many mutations were recognized. However these are not necessary in any one type. Basically it needs mutation(s) to ignore division restriction of telomerase, few more mutations to be invasive and malignant. Correct me if I'm wrong, but most cases of cancer are done by molecular damage to the genome, mutations or deletions and not just by switching genes off and on. I'm not saying that epigenetics is not involved in the process, but seems not to be a main culprit.


    And I found those changes are fully reversible. And the most incredible thing is that one can deliberately effect cancer remission, NOT by doing anything but by knowing why the cancer developed, why did the epigenetic changes come about! The ability to discard manufactured beliefs and walk away free. I can say this because of my own experiences with cancer. Cancer is a paper tiger!
    I'm glad you conquered your cancer. However I have a hard time to believe that you did it by shear will power.

  5. #55
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,329
    Points
    113,888
    Level
    100
    Points: 113,888, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by kyrani99 View Post
    These the patient cases are nothing more than anecdotal evidence AND the scientists' own prejudices. I laugh when I read them say "the woman was not fazed by the poisonous snakes" as if fear is some sort of weakness. Even trained snake handlers, who have little fear, still treat the situation with care. The reality is that fear is the mobilization of the body for rapid and strenuous action. And it also includes maintaining that mobilization as long as the danger persists. It is a natural, normal response to danger. The problem here is that all this smacks of "purpose-driven" and the scientists in this article want to believe the "body is a machine" paradigm or are paid to believe it.
    You can't dismiss it so easily. Tests done on animals confirm that amigdala is mostly responsible for fear factor. Test of this sort on humans are unethical therefore it is hard to come up with enough examples to do a proper statistical research. The few cases that pop up naturally are precious and give us insides to inner-working of our brain.

    I have listened to many neuroscientists and they all have a different slant on things. However I think that Dr Damasio has the best explanations. The amygdala are involved in many interactions with about 10 or 12 different areas of the brain. And they are also involved in emotion based memories. But I don't think they are "emotional centers". The emotions are complex processes that take place in the body. The amygdala help trigger the autonomic nervous system to accelerate the heart rate and in the sweating mechanism etc. We are born with the ability to abruptly raise our metabolism so mobilize our body for action almost in an instant. Then we learn about dangers and we use this mechanism.

    After the emotional reactivity in the body the person will appraise their bodily reactivity. This, according to Dr Damasio, is feeling. IMO when we think about emotion, we tend to think about the entire experience, some of which is initially in the brain (the perception of danger), some of which is in the body (the emotional reactivity) and some of which is again in the brain (the appraisal or feeling). So we tend to think about the experience as a whole but it is not all in the brain.
    I agree that emotions are necessary for decision making. They are with us in every second of our life and encoded in every our memory. I read Damasio article few years ago and it was an eye opener.
    http://discovermagazine.com/2004/may/thinking-faster

  6. #56
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,329
    Points
    113,888
    Level
    100
    Points: 113,888, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by kyrani99 View Post
    I didn't say I believe more but that some evidence cited causes me to question what I have believed. For instance there are flight paths that are straight lines or almost straight lines but on a globe would be a triangular path. For example Johannesburg to Dubai to Perth. Also Sydney to East coast of USA to Chile. How to explain this?
    Also no one has ever succeeded in flying around the globe over both poles. Plenty have flown over the north pole and there have been expeditions to the north pole but none in the south. There are impenetrable walls of ice and extreme weather conditions. This doesn't say that antartica is not an island continent of ice but it also doesn't dispute that it might be the edge around a disc.

    On the other hand there is the evidence of satellites. The ones that orbit the earth I can see can be indistinguishable from circular paths above a disc. But the geostationary orbits are not explained by a disc but would be explained by a globe. So where is the reality?
    Do you believe in GPS, ubiquitoes on cellphone these days? This should point you in the right direction.
    On one hand you have a working device in your hand pointing to existence of satellites and a globe, on other hand you have some guy on youtube telling unconfirmed hypothesis. Make your choice.


    (BTW The space pics and the "man on the moon" IMO is a poorly made movie by NASA scientists so I discard it as trash.)
    Tell me you are joking. The movie is from 60s. How good cameras were then? Not mentioning that on the moon, in lack of atmosphere, everything either glows in strong sunlight or is in deep shadows. This make extremely hard environment for a sharp good quality movies with primitive film making equipment from 50 years ago. Buy yourself a good telescope and you can see yourself the lander and moon rover they left behind.

    Scientific theories are put forward after observation and evidence and they can stand for many years but can still can be replaced when new evidence arises. Newton's laws work as far as the mathematics is concerned but Einstein put forth that the curvature of spacetime caused objects to fall in a particular manner so gave the appearance of a force we call gravity.
    Pay attention that Newton theory is still valid. It is valid because on slow moving earth and low gravity environment we can ignore relativity. Therefore you can calculate trajectories of objects on earth using Newton equation to extreme precision. What Einstein did is he expended Newtons equations for use in any place in Universe. If Newton was wrong we would stop using his equations, but we still use them. His theory and equation is still right, Einstein just expended them.

  7. #57
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,329
    Points
    113,888
    Level
    100
    Points: 113,888, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by kyrani99 View Post
    Logical processes in a computer can be influenced. I used to use a game program that ended with steams of different colors appearing on the screen. I can cause the computer to select one color until I chose it to display a different color and so on. The game programmers would have used some routine to chose colors at random. It is done by mental selection.

    All events that take place in the physical realm are preceded by mental /non-physical selections. It appears different but really it is a giant matrix and we can, when we have the "right credentials" toggle the selections.
    What are the next 6/49 numbers? Can you make yourself young again?

  8. #58
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    kyrani99's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-11-15
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    80
    Points
    720
    Level
    6
    Points: 720, Level: 6
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    That's really awful. My sympathy goes to you, and I'm sure many Eupedia members.

    What can I say, you are a fighter!
    I did feel it was unfair through to my 20s but not greatly. However I am a warrior and my early years have equipped me to be a winner so I am very happy about it now. I can see that if I had loving parents I may be at a loss now and that would have been bad. Often what may seem as a disadvantage at the time turns out to be an advantage. Like Steve Jobs said "you can only connect the dots with hindsight".

  9. #59
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    kyrani99's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-11-15
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    80
    Points
    720
    Level
    6
    Points: 720, Level: 6
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    I'm glad you conquered your cancer. However I have a hard time to believe that you did it by shear will power.
    No, I did not conquer cancer by will power.

    I had cancer 8 times and learnt not only to deliberately effect cancer remission but to avoid developing cancer.
    To answer your other questions I have to give some explanation first.

    The first was stage 4 ovarian cancer with metastasis to the uterus, cervix, bowel and both lungs. That was in 1993-4 doctors said terminal and gave me 6-12 months to live. I had a spontaneous remission after leaving the area where I lived. I did not understand it at the time but I followed my intuition and left and broke all my ties with everyone. All I saw at that time is that there were some bad influences.

    Then in 2004 I developed a lump in my oesophagus and suffered for weeks with bad flu-like symptoms and an inexplicable, episodic anger. Then one day I saw some people, who had come and asked for water before all this started, violating my property. I suddenly felt the anger arise and I went down and confronted them. After I resolved the problem miraculously my flu-like symptoms vanished. In about 15 mins.! Then I realized it wasn't the flu but part of oesophageal cancer. I had a strong feeling that the lump would go away and it did in about another 2-3 weeks.

    That year in November I was being hassled again. Then in late December I found that I had a lump the size of a golf ball in my lower groin near where my ovary would be. This time I threw caution to the wind and decided to investigate using Vipasana (insight meditation which I had master years earlier).

    I will post this in sections to make it easier to read.

  10. #60
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    kyrani99's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-11-15
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    80
    Points
    720
    Level
    6
    Points: 720, Level: 6
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Any idea if cancer can travel by means of lymph node system, and avoiding difficulties of vascular permeation?
    I found a cell colony which had various types of cells. Some divided normally with same looking daughter cells, but some divided atypically with two very different daughter cells. I realized, from my university knowledge of physiology and anatomy that these were stem cells.

    I also saw these stem cells in a lymph node in the area. I did not see them travel there but the lymph all drains into the blood below the clavicle area into veins that gets taken to the heart and thus the general circulation. I allowed the issues to stand and the hassle to continue while I investigated because by now I realized that cancer was a person's reactions to ideas or more correctly manufactured beliefs. Finally a lump developed in the bowel and possibly in the same area as the first time.

    What I learnt helped me deliberately effect cancer remission in all of the subsequent incidents.

  11. #61
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    kyrani99's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-11-15
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    80
    Points
    720
    Level
    6
    Points: 720, Level: 6
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Australia



    Some important findings.
    How the body reacts to images and ideas is critical. There is the involvment of mirror neurons in the brain to stimulate some part of the body, but this is not enough to fool the body. So to get past this toxic people use or create issues that the person may have to get emotional reactivity, especially in some relevant part of the body, which they are looking to target.

    So mentally presented images and ideas, through a closely related party, will cause the person to have activity in that part of the body, but if there is also emotional reactivity then there is already high activity that area, more than would arise from mirror neurons. When this happens the person's perceptions and their bodily responses move to some action.

    This is a huge subject but to try and give some example here. If there are issues of loss that causes sadness then there is reactivity in the lungs so the lungs can become a target. If a person smokes then that too can be used because smoking causes damage to delicate lung tissues (but not to DNA!).

    If the loss is serious then grief and that may create acivity in the bowel.

    And I found ideas, which are often cunningly presented, were also used. For example I kept seeing the same woman with two very young children as if walking them home from school walking up my street whenever I was returning home from running my errands. It didn't matter if it was morning, noon or afternoon, the same scene. And there was an idea of "where did they come from". I realized that the meaning attributed to this idea was not simply "from which street did they come from" but associated with an almost subliminal image of a child being born so the "where did that come from" had the meaning of womb. And more than that as "come from" or created out of ova (and sperm). It is possible that a similar means may be used to target the prostate gland in men.

    Then I remembered that in the first instance, in 1993, a similar method was used. I used to hear a baby cry often in the night time and there too there were ideas like "there seems to be a problem where that is coming from". Here again the meaning was not simply that there was a problem from where the crying could be heard but images of a problem from where a baby comes from. Again a meaning was being conveyed at an almost subliminal level that was pointing at the ovary.

  12. #62
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    kyrani99's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-11-15
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    80
    Points
    720
    Level
    6
    Points: 720, Level: 6
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Perhaps in all types of known cancers so many mutations were recognized. However these are not necessary in any one type. Basically it needs mutation(s) to ignore division restriction of telomerase, few more mutations to be invasive and malignant. Correct me if I'm wrong, but most cases of cancer are done by molecular damage to the genome, mutations or deletions and not just by switching genes off and on. I'm not saying that epigenetics is not involved in the process, but seems not to be a main culprit.
    So in a nutshell:
    cancer is about stem-cell mediated immunity erroneously ignited in the body owing to some perceptions and manufactured beliefs.

    1. With the perception/belief of damage the body will mount an immune response, i.e., an inflammatory response. This is commonly seen with cancer.
    If there is a realization that the idea is false or if some remedy is believed to be effective then the inflammatory response ceases and healing takes place.

    My findings are substantiated by science.
    In drug trials in the testing of chemotherapy drugs, patients in the CONTROL arm, who are given sugar pills or water, AND who believe they have been given the real drug will experience "side effects" such as losing their hear. Their hair however hasn't fallen out due to toxic drugs but because they believed there would be damage and their immune system moves to clear up the damage. But the inflammatory response causes damage so their hair falls out.

    In the cessation of the inflammatory response..
    There is evidence in Dr Morsely's experiments with knee damage from autoimmune inflammatory responses, eg arthritis. Patients who got a sham surgery but who believed they got the real surgery got well. Their arthritis in the knee or shoulder etc., disappeared. Here again belief is the critical factor. They believed that the surgeon clean up the damaged cartilage so there was no longer a need for an inflammatory response.

  13. #63
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    kyrani99's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-11-15
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    80
    Points
    720
    Level
    6
    Points: 720, Level: 6
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Australia



    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Perhaps in all types of known cancers so many mutations were recognized. However these are not necessary in any one type. Basically it needs mutation(s) to ignore division restriction of telomerase, few more mutations to be invasive and malignant. Correct me if I'm wrong, but most cases of cancer are done by molecular damage to the genome, mutations or deletions and not just by switching genes off and on. I'm not saying that epigenetics is not involved in the process, but seems not to be a main culprit.
    My second findings
    2. If there is the perception that the area of the body could be protected from damage then stem cells will modify their gene expressions so as to create a cell barrier or wall. Of course this means a mass of cells or tumour.

    My findings DIFFER from the official medical opinion BUT the evidence supports my findings AND there are serious faults with the official story.

    Cancer is huge variety of cells with 30,000 to 50,000 gene changes and hundreds, some say thousands of unique genetic signatures, which means hundreds or thousands of different cell types. Many are now describing a tumor as an extraordinary organ, with stromal cell support and the presence of many immune cell. It is not just a mass.

    They claim cancer begins with one cell that is damaged or has some DNA copying errors and that normally the immune system destroys these cells. But with many immune cells in the organ? The claim is that they are masked from the immune system! But the things that happen, eg metastasis, can't happen without the immune system cells' help! eerrrr umm. They are mute when asked.

    IMO they have labeled some genes to sell a story. Tumor suppressor genes are normal genes that slow down cell division, repair DNA mistakes, or tell cells when to die. But if you describe them as gene that protects a cell from a "one step on the way to cancer" and that when this gene mutates (mutates only means changes) to cause a loss or reduction in its function, then the cell can progress to cancer, ( ..well err umm with a combination of other genetic changes of course, of course) then you got a label that sells a story.

    The same goes for the so-called proto-oncogenes and oncogenes, cancer genes! These again are normal genes that help cells grow. But if you describe them as genes, which if mutate or get over-expressed then they can convert a normal cell into a cancer cell and make it grow out of control, then they can sell their story.

    Both of the above genes function according to their environment and circumstances.

    Telomeres are at the end of chromosomes to protect the genes. These get used up after many cell divisions. There is an enzyme telomerase which restores the telomeres so that they never get used up, hence allow the cell perpetual growth.

    Then there is angiogenesis, which is about getting new blood vessels to grow through the tumour for nourishment and to remove wastes.

    All of this is supposed to arise out of damage or miscopying of genes, with a splash of evolution. Some they call driver genes and others they call passenger genes (passenger because they don't see what these genes do). And they call all this "uncontrolled cell proliferation, loss of apoptosis, tissue invasion and metastasis and angiogenesis" all pathogentic.. really!

    Guess what all of these qualities, the rapid growth, the "breaks" not active, the telomerase action, the angiogenesis, the BFB cycles (deletions/amplifications of genes) are ALL seen in the embryo! They are all qualities of embryonic stem cells and many of them are seen in adult stem cells! Gene expression changes are also seen in rapid growth for tissue repair, regenerating a variety of cell types in the human by switching genes on and off (to replace worn out specialized cell types from progenetor cells). The enzyme telomerase is also found in adult stem cells. Oh but they are quite about all this.

    This is scientific evidence carefully guarded in those peer-reviewed, prestigious scientific journals supports my findings.

  14. #64
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    kyrani99's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-11-15
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    80
    Points
    720
    Level
    6
    Points: 720, Level: 6
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Australia



    Note: You might like to read up on the dynamic nature of the genome.
    http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Ba...cClintock.aspx
    Dr McClintock discovered transposable elements, genes that change position among the chromosomes and won a Nobel Prize for her work. She worked with Maize. Her work however was interpreted in a way that did not bring out her later achievement, which was to show evidence that the genome is dynamic and highly responsive to external stimuli. I would say the cells are highly responsive and hence change the genome to suit their needs. This work was done during the 1960 and 1970s. This was a time when big investments were made by pharmceutical companies and of course the financiers that own them and the take over of universities and how medicine was studied and researched. So it is not surprising to see that there were economic reasons for how her work was interpreted.

    Deletions and amplifications of chromosomal segments appear to serve to increase the mutability of the genome thereby accelerating the acquisition of changed genes. In cancer these are the oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes. Yes they can be seen when mice embryos or mice tissues are subjected to toxic substances but is it damage or are their cells moving to minimize harm from the toxic substances.

    And yes there are mosaics created in the embryo genome that lead to genetic disorders but why do they arise?

  15. #65
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    kyrani99's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-11-15
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    80
    Points
    720
    Level
    6
    Points: 720, Level: 6
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Australia



    I am currently in the process of making youtube videos to explain how to deliberately effect cancer remission. You can find the basic videos leading up to the cancer videos on the home page of my blog.

    Basically it requires a new look, to realize the nature of the foul game play, to appreciate that the body has fantastic capabilities and that it is purpose-driven. Beliefs are of critical importance. Manufactured beliefs are dismantled once a person realizes the nature of the foul play. And an understanding of how our body can respond to ideas that we may uphold when we have that ah ha experience.

    Cancer is fully reversible and I have used the occasions to rejuvenate and regenerate the organs and tissues which were under attack and which had developed cancer. I also found that one can accelerate the process of spontaneous remission and how to "stage-manage" one's biology, in the light of understanding, affirmations and directives to the Universe so that stem cells do not create cancer.

  16. #66
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    kyrani99's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-11-15
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    80
    Points
    720
    Level
    6
    Points: 720, Level: 6
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Do you believe in GPS, ubiquitoes on cellphone these days? This should point you in the right direction.
    On one hand you have a working device in your hand pointing to existence of satellites and a globe, on other hand you have some guy on youtube telling unconfirmed hypothesis. Make your choice..
    With GPS satellites there is no way of telling the difference between rotating round a globe or going round in a circle above a disc. However the geostationary orbits I can't explain using a disc model of the earth. This is evidence for a globe unless there is something I don't understand.

    I am not prepared to simply make a choice. I need to see scientific evidence enough to convince me that it is either a globe or a disc.

  17. #67
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    kyrani99's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-11-15
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    80
    Points
    720
    Level
    6
    Points: 720, Level: 6
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Pay attention that Newton theory is still valid. It is valid because on slow moving earth and low gravity environment we can ignore relativity. Therefore you can calculate trajectories of objects on earth using Newton equation to extreme precision. What Einstein did is he expended Newtons equations for use in any place in Universe. If Newton was wrong we would stop using his equations, but we still use them. His theory and equation is still right, Einstein just expended them.
    No. The maths is good. We can use Newton's equations because they work but the physics is wrong. Einstein turned everything upside down. Time is no longer constant, same for all observers but relative. So is space and space and time cannot be taken apart.

  18. #68
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    kyrani99's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-11-15
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    80
    Points
    720
    Level
    6
    Points: 720, Level: 6
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Can you make yourself young again?
    Given the right knowledge and power even resurrection is possible. But of course who wants to live in this limited existence for very long. With spiritual growth there are realms that are pure bliss and which can be enjoyed forever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •