Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 111

Thread: Is free energy possible. Was Tesla right?

  1. #1
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    Is free energy possible. Was Tesla right?

    I think Tesla had an I.Q. higher than Albert Einstein actually. Einstein probably had more wrinkles in his brain, but Tesla's frontal lobes were just massive. There's a few one bedroom apartments in New York City that have less square footage than Tesla's skull.

    Morgan shut down Tesla's tower because he realized if everyone had access to unlimited power, Morgan would no longer have a way to monetize utilities.

    Anyone know the Tesla family's y-haplogroup? I'm guessing he was an I2.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 09-02-13 at 05:34. Reason: added letter

  2. #2
    Advisor LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,296

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by nordicfoyer View Post

    Morgan shut down Tesla's tower because he realized if everyone had access to unlimited power, Morgan would no longer have a way to monetize utilities.
    These are things that works good in theory. In real life someone would need to produce the power and put it in the air. This costs money. How would you charge your customers though to make business?

    Other question is why Soviet Union didn't use it to provide electricity everywhere for masses, or any other socialistic government? I guess it means that it wasn't technically possible. Wouldn't it be the best PR stunt to draw folks to socialism and communism?

    Anyone know the Tesla family's y-haplogroup? I'm guessing he was an I2.
    Ney, R1b for sure ;)
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

  3. #3
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    These are things that works good in theory. In real life someone would need to produce the power and put it in the air. This costs money. How would you charge your customers though to make business?

    Other question is why Soviet Union didn't use it to provide electricity everywhere for masses, or any other socialistic government? I guess it means that it wasn't technically possible. Wouldn't it be the best PR stunt to draw folks to socialism and communism?


    Ney, R1b for sure ;)
    That's the beauty of Tesla's idea, nobody would have to produce the power because it's already there--circulating around the globe. His view is that the Earth is a giant magnet that is surrounded by vast currents of electro-magnetic energy. Yes, there would be initial costs to build the receiving stations, but no wires would be needed because the jolts would transfer freely through the air.

    The Soviet Union has tried to unlock the secrets of Tesla for many years. Some say they dedicate more resources to Tesla technologies than even the U.S., which is amazing considering America grabbed all of Tesla's writings shortly after his death and made them Top Secret. Tesla knew all about the energy release resulting from the splitting of the atom (Einstein's realm), but he considered these methods dangerous and unnecessary.

    And the reason I'm guessing hg I2 is that he had the "one track mind" type of personality you see more in hg I. He was obsessed with work and was highly eccentric--traits that I think are going to be linked more and more to Neanderthal brain wiring. It's too bad he didn't have any children, the world could use a few Junior Teslas running around. Please consider this a compliment though Lebrok, I think hg R1b is the most socially adept group of all.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 10-02-13 at 03:48. Reason: modify sentence

  4. #4
    Regular Member Yetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-10-11
    Location
    Makedonia
    Posts
    5,831

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

    Ethnic group
    Makedonian original
    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by nordicfoyer View Post
    That's the beauty of Tesla's idea, nobody would have to produce the power because it's already there--circulating around the globe. His view is that the Earth is a giant magnet that is surrounded by vast currents of electro-magnetic energy. Yes, there would be initial costs to build the receiving stations, but no wires would be needed because the jolts would transfer freely through the air.

    The Soviet Union has tried to unlock the secrets of Tesla for many years. Some say they dedicate more resources to Tesla technologies than even the U.S., which is amazing considering America grabbed all of Tesla's writings shortly after his death and made them Top Secret. Tesla knew all about the energy release resulting from the splitting of the atom (Einstein's realm), but he considered these methods dangerous and unnecessary.

    And the reason I'm guessing hg I2 is that he had the "one track mind" type of personality you see more in hg I. He was obsessed with work and was highly eccentric--traits that I think are going to be linked more and more to Neanderthal brain wiring. It's too bad he didn't have any children, the world could use a few Junior Teslas running around. Please consider this a compliment though Lebrok, I think hg R1b is the most social adept group of all.
    ypur aproach as planet= giant magnet, so enegy may run with no cost is still shared among modern scientists, some even claim that existed in ancient world.
    if I find the video I will post,
    Yes Tesla was a Genious so he was G2a3* like me
    ΟΘΕΝ ΑΙΔΩΣ OY EINAI
    ΑΤΗ ΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΙΝ ΑΥΤΟΙΣ
    ΥΒΡΙΣ ΓΕΝΝΑΤΑΙ
    ΝΕΜΕΣΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣΗ ΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΟΥΣΙ ΔΕ

    When there is no shame
    Divine blindness conquers them
    Hybris (abuse, opprombium) is born
    Nemesis and punishment follows.

    Εχε υπομονη Ηρωα
    Η τιμωρια δεν αργει.

  5. #5
    Advisor LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,296

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by nordicfoyer View Post
    That's the beauty of Tesla's idea, nobody would have to produce the power because it's already there--circulating around the globe. His view is that the Earth is a giant magnet that is surrounded by vast currents of electro-magnetic energy. Yes, there would be initial costs to build the receiving stations, but no wires would be needed because the jolts would transfer freely through the air.

    The Soviet Union has tried to unlock the secrets of Tesla for many years. Some say they dedicate more resources to Tesla technologies than even the U.S., which is amazing considering America grabbed all of Tesla's writings shortly after his death and made them Top Secret. Tesla knew all about the energy release resulting from the splitting of the atom (Einstein's realm), but he considered these methods dangerous and unnecessary.

    .
    I think there are two different techniques and concepts we are talking about.
    The one I'm talking about was demonstrating to work. Tesla had sent high voltage and frequency electricity through air to receiver This energy required production however, therefore not free.

    Other concept of his was collecting free energy from the air or either. This remained mostly in theoretical sphere. At least how to use it on working scale.
    Today we know that biggest electromagnetic energy in our air is from the sun. We capture it with solar panels and wind mills. With today's technology it is still more expensive than buying electricity from grid, from fossil fuel burning.

    Earths magnetic field is too weak to make use out of it, other than to move small compass needle.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Yetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-10-11
    Location
    Makedonia
    Posts
    5,831

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

    Ethnic group
    Makedonian original
    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    I think there are two different techniques and concepts we are talking about.
    The one I'm talking about was demonstrating to work. Tesla had sent high voltage and frequency electricity through air to receiver This energy required production however, therefore not free.

    Other concept of his was collecting free energy from the air or either. This remained mostly in theoretical sphere. At least how to use it on working scale.
    Today we know that biggest electromagnetic energy in our air is from the sun. We capture it with solar panels and wind mills. With today's technology it is still more expensive than buying electricity from grid, from fossil fuel burning.

    Earths magnetic field is too weak to make use out of it, other than to move small compass needle.
    Indeed so weak that can hold on air (anti-gravity) an electric current,

    If I remember correct there was an expirement with Bohr and Eistein, putting magnets on sea, does anybody remember it?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    30-05-12
    Posts
    111


    Country: Canada



    Quote Originally Posted by nordicfoyer View Post
    And the reason I'm guessing hg I2 is that he had the "one track mind" type of personality you see more in hg I. He was obsessed with work and was highly eccentric--traits that I think are going to be linked more and more to Neanderthal brain wiring. It's too bad he didn't have any children, the world could use a few Junior Teslas running around. Please consider this a compliment though Lebrok, I think hg R1b is the most social adept group of all.
    For the sake of humanity I hope you're trollling.

  8. #8
    Advisor LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,296

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by Yetos View Post
    Indeed so weak that can hold on air (anti-gravity) an electric current,
    Same way you can say that plains, balloons and rockets are build on anti-gravity, they surely stay in the air or even in space.
    If I remember correct there was an expirement with Bohr and Eistein, putting magnets on sea, does anybody remember it?
    Yetos, Tesla's theories and patents are available online and are free. Some people claim that you can build Tesla generator using parts from any electric store. It looks like it is a very simple machine. You are an engineer, so why don't you build it and tell us how it works or whether it works at all. Build it and free Greeks from paying for electricity.

    If you can't find it free. Spend 40 bucks and buy it here. It would be your best investment ever. Just 40 dollars:
    http://www.nikolateslasecret.com/?hop=quick1986

  9. #9
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Finalise View Post
    For the sake of humanity I hope you're trollling.
    Why would you say that? I'm not ******** at all. Y-DNA is a small fraction of what makes us human, but it's also what makes you a male. Dissing haplogroup correlations will soon equate to ignoring blood type factors. There are differences in the human species, but we should still all treat one another with respect.

    For example, we have universal blood donors and universal blood receivers--this is a clear difference in the species. Is one "better" than the other? I don't think so, I think they are just different.

  10. #10
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    Lebrok, yes the sun is certainly the source of the vast majority of the energy in our solar system... but our Earth's magnetic field (resulting from the planet's molten inner core interacting with the solar wind) produces enough energy to power all of mankind's needs according to Tesla.

    I'm a Tesla fanatic, I think his brain was the most advanced ever produced by our species. If he says it's possible, I don't doubt him. The problem he encountered with Wardenclyffe in Long Island and also in Colorado Springs wasn't tower height like most people think, but with tower "footprint". He had to place massive metallic structures deep in the ground to achieve ground (actually planetary) resonance. This is no small feat.

  11. #11
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    It's all about harmonics and resonance-- I'm beginning to sound like a crackpot, but it's true. Tesla used harmonics and resonance to make an "earthquake machine" he was forced to destroy after a short time in operation because he almost brought down the building it was attached to... no joke.

    A more enjoyable way to enjoy harmonics is to listen my favorite composer Bach-- he was another genius that understood the beauty and the power of harmonics. :)

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    30-05-12
    Posts
    111


    Country: Canada



    Quote Originally Posted by nordicfoyer View Post
    Why would you say that? I'm not ******** at all. Y-DNA is a small fraction of what makes us human, but it's also what makes you a male. Dissing haplogroup correlations will soon equate to ignoring blood type factors. There are differences in the human species, but we should still all treat one another with respect.

    For example, we have universal blood donors and universal blood receivers--this is a clear difference in the species. Is one "better" than the other? I don't think so, I think they are just different.

    Are you completely insane? If you think Tesla's brain is the most advanced, then yours is probably the least. Go back to the comment I referred to, read over it, more than once, and think about what a Y-chromosome is and about what you just said.

  13. #13
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    Finalise, I'm going to bow out of a conversation (or arguement) with you... you're comments other threads indicate you tend to generate more heat than light... which is fine sometimes but I like to pick my battles.

    Also Yetos that's great to hear your a G2. I had you pegged as a I2 this whole time! At least I was kinda close.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    30-05-12
    Posts
    111


    Country: Canada



    1 members found this post helpful.
    **** it, im done with this site tbh. Apart from Taranis, most of you are a bunch of idiots, Im honestly sick and tired of hearing this haplogroup bullshit.

    Go talk to a molecular genetics scientist, and tell them your haplogroup theories and Im sure all of you will end up in a mental hospital.

  15. #15
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    That comment was funny on a couple different levels Finalise, thank you for the belly laugh!

  16. #16
    Regular Member Balder's Avatar
    Join Date
    25-09-11
    Age
    33
    Posts
    138

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I-M253 (P-109)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3

    Ethnic group
    Swedish (skåning)
    Country: USA - California



    No free energy is not possible, it violates the laws of thermodynamics. Perpetual motion however is perfectly possible, just extremely hard to master, as all friction must be eliminated. But its use and exploitation only will be possible in a post capitalist society.

  17. #17
    Advisor LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,296

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by Balder View Post
    Perpetual motion however is perfectly possible, just extremely hard to master, as all friction must be eliminated. But its use and exploitation only will be possible in a post capitalist society.
    How do you want to exploit perpetual motion machine. Once you apply the load, to use power of it, it will slow down and eventually stop. I'm not sure for what Perpetual Motion machine could be good for, even if we manage to build one?

  18. #18
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    Tesla wasn't concerned with perpetual motion or even free energy. The energy Tesla talked about was nearly unlimited (as long as the sun continued to operate anyway). His thought was that our planet behaved like a giant magnet under the influence of the sun, so his method of collection wasn't with solar panels, but with direct electro-magnetic capture (via large towers with enough "oomph" generated from ground resonance to allow an arc with the upper reaches of our atmosphere--where the Northern and Southern lights can be found). I don't think Tesla was motivated by standard capitalistic leanings, but rather the betterment of mankind.

    Regarding another one of Tesla's concepts, the earthquake machine, the television show "Mythbusters" did a piece on this invention and found that his small gizmo was indeed capable of making noticeable vibrations on a large bridge. While Adam and Jamie noted the invention had surprising strength, they both concluded that it wasn't capable of bringing down the structure. However, had the device been placed directly on the bridge supports or pier footings, I suspect a much different result would have been observed. Amplified ground resonance is pretty powerful stuff.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 27-02-13 at 01:41.

  19. #19
    Regular Member Templar's Avatar
    Join Date
    23-10-11
    Posts
    589

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G-L42
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2a1

    Ethnic group
    Paleolithic European
    Country: Bosnia & Herzegovina



    And the reason I'm guessing hg I2 is that he had the "one track mind" type of personality you see more in hg I
    Well he was an ethnic Serb born in modern-day Croatia, so there is a pretty high likelihood that he indeed was an I2. Just look at the I2 maps.

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    21-04-13
    Posts
    19


    Country: Canada-Alberta



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetos View Post
    Indeed so weak that can hold on air (anti-gravity) an electric current,

    If I remember correct there was an expirement with Bohr and Eistein, putting magnets on sea, does anybody remember it?

    Lets test this out, with Math and science!!! Don't trust my formulas? google them to see the mathematical proofs if you want.
    The earth's magnetic field is 25-65
    μT (micro Teslas), but for this sake, lets just use the largest value and assume that its 65μT
    Energy is energy density is u=B^2/(2μ) where
    μ=permativity of free space = 4pi*10^-7
    so, u=(65*10^-6)^2/(2μ)=0.00168 J/m^3 or 0.000000000467 kWh/m^3
    What does this number represent? well all it means is that from the earth's magnetic field, 1m^3 or 100 litres of the Earth's magnetic field has 0.000000000467 kWh
    Now I just googled how much energy an average household consumes per year, and the number that I get is around ~4,000 kWh per year in London, and ~7,000 kWh in Calgary.
    Lets use London, since it's less.
    at
    0.000000000467 kWh/m^3 and the average house using 4000 kWh per year, using simple arithmetic, it would take 8.565*10^12 m^3 or 8.565 TRILLION m^3 of space to power ONE house for ONE year. So how much area do we need?
    Aerium in Germany is one of the largest buildings in the world, with a volume of 5.2 million m^3
    That would mean we need the space of 1.65 million Aeriums to power One house in London for a year.

    There are ~5,183,000 in the 2012 census, so how many Aeriums are needed to power London for a Year?
    8.54 billion Aeriums or 4.439*10^19 m^3

    Now, the volume of the all the Pacific ocean is 6.22*10^17 m^3
    That means we would need the volume of 71.4 Pacific Oceans of Earth to power the city of London for one year.


    Now I know thats a lot to read, so TLDR, it takes 71.4 Pacific oceans of the Earth's magnetic field to power London for a year, so it is definitely too weak to give free electricity to the world.

  21. #21
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    Agitated, I see one problem with your calculations right off the bat. You're using numbers found at surface level (25-65 micro Teslas). Nikola knew that his towers had to link to the upper atmosphere where the vast majority of the "juice" exists.

    I do like your effort though. What do your numbers show if he was able to capture electric/magnetic energy at the altitudes where we see the Northern and Southern lights?
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 22-04-13 at 03:05.

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    21-04-13
    Posts
    19


    Country: Canada-Alberta



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Ah, right, Then lets go to the ionosphere, where Tesla thought contained net Charge, which we now know that it doesnt.

    But cosmic rays aside, then lets calculate the magnetic energy density at the ionosphere!!!

    turns out, the farther away you are from the earth, the weaker the magnetic field is, which makes sense, the farther a piece of metal is from a magnet, the weaker the force is. You can test it out with your own fridge magnets.

    Now back on track, the Earth's magnetic field at the ionosphere is typically around 25 nT (nano Teslas), thats right, unfortunately, its soo weak that its in the nano range, the 0.000000001, about 100 times weaker than on the surface of the Earth

    Now to calculate the energy density of the magnetic field around the ionosphere.
    25*10^-9/(2* permeability of free space) = 2.487*10^-10 J/m^3, about 6.76 million times weaker than on the surface of the earth. It is that many times smaller because energy density increases or decreases exponentially. I know thats not what you wanna hear, but unfortunately its the truth :/



    sorry for the condescending tone, idk how else to write it out

    Tesla did have a great mind, and the scientific community DOES acknowledge him A LOT. We have an SI unit named after him, for the magnitudes of magnetic fields. In case you don't know, ahving an SI unit named after you is the greatest honour in the world of science. Its even better than a nobel prize!
    Tesla never actually planned on giving the world free power, he had an idea where the government or another philanthropist could possibly give free power to the people via wireless transmissions. however, no one was really willing to pay the electric bill for an entire city, let alone an entire country.

    I actually know mroe about Tesla than i do of Edison, despite the contrary. I have 2 physics textbooks and 5 engineering textbooks. all of them mention Tesla, only 1 of the physics ones mention Edison, I really don't understand how the Tesla fad about no one ever acknowledging him came from.

  23. #23
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by agitated View Post
    ...But cosmic rays aside...
    =>Extreme faceplant<= Cosmetic rays are the key to the entire concept.

    But hey thanks for giving props to Tesla... I'm glad he shows up in your textbooks.

    **EDIT**
    I guess that sounded a bit condescending as well. :)

    But seriously, Tesla's idea treats the Earth as a giant magnetic interacting with the Sun's energy. His thinking involves concepts like solar wind and current sheets. I don't have a PhD in Electrical Engineering so I can't explain Parker Spirals, Birkeland Currents, and the ballerina skirt shape thing... but I'm going to go out on a limb and state Tesla probably had a better grasp of these factors than you and I put together.

    His towers were constructed with the idea of arcing incredibly high in the sky to connect with the aforementioned currents and that's why each tower had such an enormous metallic "root system".
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 22-04-13 at 07:02.

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    21-04-13
    Posts
    19


    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Tesla thought that that Cosmic rays had net charge, we know that's not true now since it would be devastating to our satellites, and a lot more stuff would not make sence in space if it did. We also know our ionosphere much better than Tesla did. A simple college graduate will probably know more than Tesla did.

    Now what I mean by difference in knowledge is... well google "Atlas Cern" and that should tell you enough

    and as for our knowledge of ionospheres, just compare the F22 or F35 to the Wright biplanes. Atlas Cern and F22s sorta put the Tesla coil and the Wright biplane to shame :P

    Also, I think its quite absurd if we can find free energy and no one is investing in it. Look at CERN, the European government spent $$$$$$$$$$ on that thing, and for what? the Higgs Boson. What can the Higg's Boson do for us now? absolutely nothing (it will be useful in the future but for now...). So if the governments and private investors were willing to donate $$$ to something thats absolutely useless for us right now, why not invest it into free energy? It just doesn't make sense.

    Also, not every rich person is a giant douche, take Gates for example. Bill Gates, who sells software, has nothing to do with the electricity company. He donated $$$$$$$$$$$ to charity, most notably investing on a cheaper vaccines for Africa. Gates is also a futurist, if there was a way to get cheap free energy, I would think that someone would have tried, and someone would have donated to it.

  25. #25
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    We can't really know all of what Tesla understood because so many of his papers were made Top Secret by the U.S. government (and are Top Secret to this day).

    And regarding Atlas Cern... Tesla felt that we didn't need to break the atom, that it was both dangerous and foolish. He saw that we are surrounded by energy and that we only needed to find a way to attach a harness to it. I think Tesla would be greatly disturbed by Cern.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •