maternal haplogroup J1c

I think the eurogenes one but I like the k36 more it says I am related to Greeks from Islands Greco Greeks some Balkan Slavics and Anatolians like Hittites

This is the map of the result proportions of my Eurogenes K36. I hope you see the picture.

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.11.18_10h32m42s_001_.jpg

You have mainly Western European and Western Mediterranean heritage

My last name of the paternal line says that it has its origin in France and my mother's surname is Franco-Germanic.

My last name of the paternal line says that it has its origin in France and my mother's surname is Franco-Germanic.
You most likely have a Frankish Gaul mix or a Frankish Goth mix whichever something along those lines from her.

You most likely have a Frankish Gaul mix or a Frankish Goth mix whichever something along those lines from her.

I have quite a genetic match of this area. Another thing is Y-DNA and mtDNA.

These are my results according to DNA.LAND

44687734_1972615066148898_3368074823371587584_o.jpg

DNALAND.jpg

This image is also from my results DNA.LAND

You have numbers above 80 in your K36! My highest is 79, both in southern Germany.

I mean, in the map you posted. As an American of mixed European heritage, I don't match completely with any particular nationality. My closest matches with the highest numbers in the map associated with the K36 test are in the Celto-Germanic contact zone.

I mean, in the map you posted. As an American of mixed European heritage, I don't match completely with any particular nationality. My closest matches with the highest numbers in the map associated with the K36 test are in the Celto-Germanic contact zone.

Mine if it coincides in the places that I have ancestors and the highest is where I was born, my parents, my grandparents, my great grandparents, etc ...

Hi all great to read your thread, so helpful as I have only joined a couple of days ago you see!These are my MT DNA Haplogroup, J1c from my mother, This is enough for me to learn about as I do not know the other sub[glades?[ as yet! My highest percentage of DNA is 10 per cent from SLOVANIA I have been sent twenty one countries with smaller pecentage.way back to 16,000years ago, This is all so exiting for me hopefully you can help me sometimes eg ;Do you send mail with your ancestors names there on this site? I should like to chat with people of my lineage as far as possible .Best regards to all I am learning this slowly .My family tree was easier to follow than this I think.regards from Silverbird

J1c was isolated in the Balkans during the ice age and spread around right after with hunters. Not sure how it went from the Zegros into Europe and who they were exactly.

In Y full by mitochondrial DNA I am together with Spaniards one from Albania

Mtdna J1c came in Europe with Anatolian Farmers such as other J clades. It is not known where it came originally but likely and broadly the Middle-East. As for J1c in particular, it's found in all Europe, without any ethnic specifications. It was one of the main mtdna haplogroup of Starcevo-Cris early neolithic culture, so it spread everywhere.

Mtdna J1c came in Europe with Anatolian Farmers such as other J clades. It is not known where it came originally but likely and broadly the Middle-East. As for J1c in particular, it's found in all Europe, without any ethnic specifications. It was one of the main mtdna haplogroup of Starcevo-Cris early neolithic culture, so it spread everywhere.

Probably but a study on the Cantabrian ledge says that mitochondrial J1c was already in the Paleolithic.

Genetic markers of European recolonization

The study has confirmed the importance of the H1 and V lineages - the most abundant in the sample of analyzed individuals - as genetic markers of postglacial recolonization from the shelters of southwest Europe. Likewise, the study data show that the subhaplogroups T2b, J1c and U5b constitute 'well-preserved paleolithic maternal lineages' up to the present and with relevant frequencies in the area of the Franco-Cantabrian refuge, which is why their inclusion in future dedicated studies is suggested to the search for genetic traces of the postglacial repopulation of Europe and to the evaluation of the impact of this demographic fact on the modeling of the genetic heritage of contemporary European populations.

https://www.agenciasinc.es/Noticias...nisa-cantabrica-en-el-mapa-genetico-de-Europa

This thread has been viewed 36317 times.

Back