Map of J2b and it's two major clades

There are Bulgarians in Northwestern Anatolia

But as Kamani already said, both, M12 and M205 are present in Tatarstan, and M12 occurs throughout Europe, which of course can not be from Bulgars. Why to assume than that M205 spread due to a different cause? Also M205 peaks in west Turkey and I'm not aware of any Bulgar settlements in Anatolia. The little M205 in Bulgaria seems to have swept from neighbouring Turkey rather than from Tatarstan.

There are Bulgarian settlements in North Western Anatolia. You may check out these links: http : // goo.gl/maps/xCjZE and http : // sasedna.ottomanist.info

Turks came to turkey from north more than inner asia

View attachment 5851
I can't explain it easier! :S

http : // i45.tinypic.com/14sfp3.jpg

More people from the Balkans and the North, the Slavic lands (Ukraine, Russia, etc), speaking Turkic languages, might have come to Turkey, than the inner Asia.

j2b1

Hello,is this map update? since 2010, a lot of new y dna test have maybe changed it

This is a coat of arms of one branch of my family from the XVII. century (1657-1673), not mine unfortunately. For our side I have only the description of the coat of arms, but the crest is nearly same as this one.

View attachment 5852
View attachment 5853

Shqiptars or Modern Albanians have nothing to do with Georgia Kastriot or the flag he used. Georgia Kastriot is from the mijak tribe = Macedonian. He did not fight for Albania only for christianity. Language he spoke is the same as todays ethnic macedonians (he did not speak albanian or shqip at all). Modern Albanians are using the wrong flag that have nothing in common with them. Just a borrowed or stolen flag, because they got no history in balkans. Shqiptars (Modern Albanians) are partially from ottoman admixture with local inhabitants (many turks are albanians today in the balkans).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mijaks

Shqiptars or Modern Albanians have nothing to do with Georgia Kastriot or the flag he used. Georgia Kastriot is from the mijak tribe = Macedonian. He did not fight for Albania only for christianity. Language he spoke is the same as todays ethnic macedonians (he did not speak albanian or shqip at all). Modern Albanians are using the wrong flag that have nothing in common with them. Just a borrowed or stolen flag, because they got no history in balkans. Shqiptars (Modern Albanians) are partially from ottoman admixture with local inhabitants (many turks are albanians today in the balkans).

This reminds me how the Balkans is the most messed up region in Europe...

Reactions: FBS

Thx to United Kingdom (your country), USA and many other for messing it up in the Balkans. Creating artificial states that never existed before. Divide and Conquer as the Roman Empire.

It is ironic that many of them emigrate to other countries (Sweden, Germany, Canada, USA), want to be treated as equal there, but do everything to hurt other Balkan nationals. Anything to degrade and undermine fellow Balkan, using their ugly side of nationalism. They are the original Balkans, the Illyrians, the Dacians or the Greeks, the rest are Turks, Africans, Gypsies or even Slavs.
It is so said.

Thx to United Kingdom (your country), USA and many other for messing it up in the Balkans. Creating artificial states that never existed before. Divide and Conquer as the Roman Empire.

I live in the UK but I am not from the UK. I am from the Balkans, just like you. I care about the region as much as you do.

And states are artificial creations anyway. No nation has existed since the beginning of time. But in any case, which nations in the Balkans are artificial and which are non-artificial?

They go nuts when they are reminded of Albanian Christians. It ruins their day for some reason.

I understand, I'm referring to the modern Turkish people from Asia Minor (Anatolia) so my initial comments withstand I suppose, J2a is more common in Italians, Cretans, ANATOLIANS, Iranians, Lebanese etc... Overall J2b (M-12 in particular) are more frequent in the southern Balkans and may originate there ( the J2B subclade) Greece+AlbaniaAlbania[/QUOare there some reliable figures or survey about j2b1 m205?

are there some reliable figures or survey about j2b1 m205?
j2b1.jpg

J2b1 map from semargl.me. http://www.semargl.me/en/dna/ydna/hg-maps/

thanks for the maps. It seems it uses ftdna data.
so it is very different from the map of gentis.ru map for which we don't know if it is based on a survey.
Watching ftdna data we show that j2b1 m205 is essentially situated in south of europe plus west france, UK and Turkey. Its origin may be situated in the south balkans and part of greece like past surveys seem to suggest. How it spread in europe ? neolitic farmers, greek merchants, greek colonies, phoenicians, roman armies, slaves, babarian people. The were so many spreading vectors and all ancient tribes were a "melting pot".
We can build up therories but we have to use data we can rely on ;)
are there surveys with archeological evidences of j2b1 m205?

j2b1m205

go to the website biomedcentral

Phylogenetic relationships and Y-chromosome haplogroup absolute and relative frequencies in the following various populations: Anatolian Greeks, mainland Greeks, four regions in Turkey and Provence near known Neolithic settlements.King et al. BMC Evolutionary Biology 2011 11:69 doi:10.1186/1471-2148-11-69

according to this survey j2b1 m205 was present in Sesklo ( thessalia Greece) and Phokaia (anvient greek city on the western coast of anatolia)

I find this funny! Scanderbeg did not speak Albanian? But how on earth he comunicated with them. His army was made only by Albanians. Not a single Macedonian. You mean we have taken someones flag? Reason that Scanderbeg waved that flag and weared that helmet was because he beleived Pirro of Epirus South was his forefather. Thre is not such a thing as ethnic Macedonian. There is ethnic Bullgarians or Titos macedonians.

I find this funny! Scanderbeg did not speak Albanian? But how on earth he comunicated with them. His army was made only by Albanians. Not a single Macedonian. You mean we have taken someones flag? Reason that Scanderbeg waved that flag and weared that helmet was because he beleived Pirro of Epirus South was his forefather. Thre is not such a thing as ethnic Macedonian. There is ethnic Bullgarians or Titos macedonians.

I think except Kastrioti, you must also search the family tree of Aryanit, he was a slav from Fyrom.

are you saying that the epirotes and albanians are the same people?

This thread has been viewed 100398 times.

Back